Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun (5203 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Cheat! Nmba nu, when others are strategizing you guys led by mazi are dancing to a Python beat. Come and jaw jaw now, you are screaming Biafra.
Oya, how many ballot boxes do u plan to steal and stuff . grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:
grin

Yeah 51%! cry

Yeah 51%!
How many thugs do u need to rig the next election grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
Oya, how many ballot boxes do u plan to steal and stuff . grin

What can I do against 51% Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What can I do against 51% Igbos.
Import agbero from Oshogbo
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
How many thugs do u need to rig the next election grin
Yay 51% hilarious! Guy make I go count the remaining IBO's on my street.

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yay 51% hilarious! Guy make I go count the remaining IBO's on my street.
Count omo onile first. They will help you rig
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

grin

You dey share abooki picture upadan. If they issue you quit notice again, you will enter panic mode again and start to petition ICC, WHO, FIFA, OIC, HIV, LOC, UN and other world bodies crying genocide grin

8 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Import agbero from Oshogbo

Import within a country! That does not make sense. Any way what can agbero do against 51%.

5 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

You dey share abooki picture upadan. If they issue you quit notice again, you will enter panic mode again and start to petition ICC, WHO, FIFA, OIC, UN and other world bodies crying genocide grin
Those that issued quit notice quickly withdrew it na
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Import within a country! That does not make sense. Any way what can agbero do against 51%.
Steal ballot boxes for starters
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by GoldNiagara(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Count omo onile first. They will help you rig

You have gone banal I will now leave you to your foolery. 51% you just made my day.

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You have gone banal I will now leave to your foolery. 51% you just made my day.
Greet your Igbo rep member
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Those that issued quit notice quickly withdrew it na

Did you see how your elders were shuttling across the North begging?
You are a small fry...you no nada grin

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Did you see how your elders were shuttling across the North begging?
You are a small fry...you no nada grin
Did you see how those who gave the quit notice quickly blamed northern elders. . . grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Did you see how those who gave the quit notice quickly blamed northern elders. . . grin

Did you notice how igbo leaders were sending petitions to all world bodies shouting genocide is coming upon igbos grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Did you notice how igbo leaders were sending petitions to all world bodies shouting genocide is coming upon igbos grin
Did you notice buratai sharing pure water like boy-boy in Ebonyi state
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Did you notice buratai sharing pure water like boy-boy in Ebonyi state

Yes, he need to give them water after keeping them in the evil forest of alaigbo like cowards they are grin

4 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

You dey share abooki picture upadan. If they issue you quit notice again, you will enter panic mode again and start to petition ICC, WHO, FIFA, OIC, UN and other world bodies crying genocide grin
na so nah grin

Buh i be Benin o cool

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Yes, he need to give them water after keeping them in the evil forest of alaigbo like cowards they are grin
And the northern governors going to alaigbo to beg for unity LMAO

Please Lagos is 51% Igbo meanwhile
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

And the northern governors going to alaigbo to beg for unity LMAO

Please Lagos is 51% Igbo meanwhile

Lagos central, west and East are 99% shitigbo, no wahala.
Next election carry your APGA or UPP contest, im not a lagosian.

Meanwhile, the python is still very much with the DJ grin

7 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

yeah python is now running from leopards and begging for unity in alaigbo
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

yeah python is now running from leopards and begging for unity in alaigbo

Yes, because the python thought ipob really have bite, not knowing they are nothing but just a bunch of frustrated riff-raff and hooligans grin

7 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Markfemi: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Nothing stops them from contesting

No be one Nigeria again grin

Oh yes it's one Nigeria so vote for them smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Markfemi: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Yes, because the python thought ipob really have bite, not knowing they are nothing but just a bunch of frustrated riff-raff and hooligans grin

Loooooooool
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ProWalker: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Markfemi:

Loooooooool

The little braggart call Kanu called for war, when the NA arrived his gate to fulfill his wish, he ran into hiding
This is the same bastard many igbos placed their hopes.
Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Markfemi:

Oh yes it's one Nigeria so vote for them smiley
No wahala.

We will not cheat, rig and steal like odvanguard

1 Like

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by orisa37: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2017
If he is voted for. But I don't know how he can be Sultan of Sokoto or Emir of Kano.
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by ODVanguard: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Leave them, let them continue creating problems for themselves with their hosts. Dubai has more foreigners living within it than the natives, but you will NEVER hear any non-native/foreigner try to overstep their bounds or dragging anything with their hosts, or calling the place 'nomansland'. And I'm talking non-natives that have invested heavily in the country. If to say Dangote na Igboman, omo we no go hear word again oooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

The little braggart call Kanu called for war, when the NA arrived his gate to fulfill his wish, he ran into hiding
This is the same bastard many igbos placed their hopes.
Pathetic

haba..see hypertension o grin grin

bricklayer grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by AfonjaConehead: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
ProWalker:

e be like say python don bite ya yanse b4.. grin

oya open the yanch make it i inject anti python bite dia grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Igbo Lagosians Be Allowed To Govern Lagos? By Anthony Okosun by Amberon11: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
And I thought you were Igbo.
Danielmoore:
Igbo's should leave Lagos and go and develop Enugu
SE doesn't have any city its bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did Jonathan's Govt, Kill El-Zakzaky's 3 Sons, & 32 Followers In 2014? / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate / Supreme Thief Alams Gets An Overwhelming Welcome From His People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.