Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master (32604 Views)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / Governor Umahi, The Devil From The South East / Another Rochas Okorocha's Flyover In Owerri Begins To Sink - Massmediang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by cy4cent(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Is this why he should owe salaries for months, and unable to account for the Paris bail out fund according to NLC?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by BALLOSKI: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
There are 13 local government areas in Ebonyi state,but U ppl want to suffocate us with propaganda just because Umahi tarred some roads and did street lighting in d state capital,which is a tiny part of Abakaliki and Ebonyi local government areas.
Meanwhile, even hawkers whose whole wares amount to less than 1000naira now pay tax in Ebonyi state now,civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2 with d same tax and yet nothing is happening in any other place in d state apart from d state capital and Uburu where U and the governor come from.
In everything you are doing, remember diaris Godu oooo.
those that came before him, what did they do? Learn to appreciate good thing, especially the taxation part.

For the first time in my life, I'm seeing ebonyi in good light and in the news for the right reasons.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
lol, also my state. heard he z doing alot tho... which L.G.A ?

I guess you reside in Ai
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Funnicator:

I guess you reside in Ai
naaa, why ?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
naaa, why ?

Returned recently. Wanted some hanging out.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by kelechi50: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Habakus:

I advice you to withdraw your statement if you've not yet been to Ebonyi state in recent time.
Forget about what opposition is saying and visit Ebonyi state and see things for yourself.
This man, Dave Umahi is really transforming Ebonyi state positively.
And I'm talking about all parts of Ebonyi State. He's presently laying water pipes across the state to ensure that each home in the state has access to clean water supply.
There are several empowerment programmes by the state government targeted for the youths, the retired, the unemployed and business people.
Recently, just to mention one instance, Ebonyi state Youths were given 250000 naira to kick-start small scale businesses.
Mind you, Ebonyi state receives one of the smallest allocation in the country.
Guy just visit Ebonyi state.
please why not quote me, the only excuse you have is to cry opposition which am not interested in but let put the facts and figures straight is there any tarred roads, electricity and water in those communities I mentioned early, yes tell the world and stop your propaganda
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Funnicator:

Returned recently. Wanted some hanging out.
huh ? why ? i dont reside in Ai
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ladyjumong:
huh ? why ? i dont reside in Ai

Lol an exclamation followed by question.
Is someone terrified?
Anyway, you don't stay around.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by BALLOSKI: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
The op is chief propagandanist of Dave umahi,
i am yet to see the aim of building 3 flyovers in low populated Ebonyi,
he should have used that money to build a world class secondary schools in the 13 LGAS or build the 3 mega general hospitals in the 3 senatorial districts in the state.
so ebonyi will remain lowly populated forever and he shouldn't put out infrastructure to attract visitors and house any population explosion in the future? You just won't make sense.

Talking about using the money to build school and hospitals as if there are none in ebonyi. You put those things in place without a sizeable revenue, how do you manage them? He's doing all this to put ebonyi on the map for the first time and you dilektor's urine drinkers are making noise.

Or is it because he proscribed the activities if the terrorist group you belong to in his state?
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
pasol4real:

He cant do that because of the numerous afonja youths mothers n fathers hawking expired gala n ratpie every where in Lagos.The Lagos governor should Pls give them jobs ,so that the ebonyi governor can easily identify his own ppl.

At least the Afonjas are doing that in Nigeria, it behooves on people like you and thousands selling poisonous items in the hold up to go back to your virtual republic you have ever clamoured for grin grin grin
Unfortunately, your messiah is no more, he has probably been murdered by the Nigerian army or he deserted you like his brother who left your father at the tick of the war with a rag tag army
RIP
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Visit Ebonyi And You Will Be Surprised At The Level Of Infrastructural Development! The Governor Is Working.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by larrypourl(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
he finished at least 10. I can count 5 in Abeokuta alone

Plus 2 in Ijebu Ode
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Majesticniyi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ogatboy:

What will I google when I live there? Propaganda aiit working on me. I judge from what I see not what I read or hear. Iranu

So you live in Ogun and still asked that question? Maybe you should check out what other governors in the SW have achieved...it might help you reevaluate your opinion about Amosun.

BTW: I was raised in Abeokuta and currently shuttle between Oyo and Ogun.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Abagworo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
he should have used that money to build a world class secondary schools in the 13 LGAS or build the 3 mega general hospitals in the 3 senatorial districts in the state.

Even if he builds 100 schools and 10 hospitals you will still find a reason not to acknowledge he has done anything or are you not Igbo again? Rochas Okorocha that built over 400 schools with at least 50 standard ones and 27 standard hospitals with free education to University level is not even acknowledged by Igbos. Dave should simply try his best and ignore critiques.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Soso990240(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Was there yesterday.. and I must say d governor did a great job.plus d fountain there, beautiful. its real. wouldnt hav believed if I didnt see it with my eyes.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by achi4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Amarabae:
The last thing that Nweze1986 @Op will do is to comment or counter ur argument, he'll only post and run.

I'm from Ebonyi and still do business in the state, so we all know whats up... cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by ifyain: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
The governors and their stupidity, fly over in state that have less cars than bikes and pedestrians just to show off. I pity our peoples lack of sense. even the lights are powered by generators.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
dokiOloye:
There are 13 local government areas in Ebonyi state,but U ppl want to suffocate us with propaganda just because Umahi tarred some roads and did street lighting in d state capital,which is a tiny part of Abakaliki and Ebonyi local government areas.
Meanwhile, even hawkers whose whole wares amount to less than 1000naira now pay tax in Ebonyi state now,civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2 with d same tax and yet nothing is happening in any other place in d state apart from d state capital and Uburu where U and the governor come from.

""civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2""

False sire
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
infrastructural master just because 2 flyovers at most. amosun built 10 in Ogun state and we didn't give him title. we are still bashing him

now umahi is about to mortgage ebonyi with the proposed heavy loan. let me keep my mouth shut before the bite me

Ogun state receives much more allocation than ebonyi state.

Ebonyi n Ekiti. are the poorest states in nigeria.

Umahi did his own within 2 years with limited budget unlike Amosun.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ajibholaa: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
well said

Amarabae:
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Habakus: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
achi4u:
The last thing that Nweze1986 @Op will do is to comment or counter ur argument, he'll only post and run.

I'm from Ebonyi and still do business in the state, so we all know whats up... cheesy
I'd like to get your perspective since you're from Ebonyi State and run business there.
What aspects do you think that David Umahi has not performed comparatively better than his counterparts in other states?
Do share with us please.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by farihafaheemah(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
ogatboy:

Amosun started 10. How many did he finish? Iranu
Just mention one amosun has not finished and i'll name 5 he has completed
Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Ladyjumong(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Funnicator:

Lol an exclamation followed by question. Is someone terrified? Anyway, you don't stay around.
lol, terrified kwa.
i am like what makes u think thats possible
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by TheEminentLaity: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Shut up! Don't you have councillors and local govt chairmen. angry
dokiOloye:
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by chezzy13(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Enya am from Ebonyi and I love what he is doing. We complain too much, in other developed countries they tax you even for drinking water. I remember when I was in Ebsu back in 2004, the dust and bad roads were very frustrating..
So instead of bad mouthing him just pray for him to do more..
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by pasol4real(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
divicoded:

At least the Afonjas are doing that in Nigeria, it behooves on people like you and thousands selling poisonous items in the hold up to go back to your virtual republic you have ever clamoured for grin grin grin
Unfortunately, your messiah is no more, he has probably been murdered by the Nigerian army or he deserted you like his brother who left your father at the tick of the war with a rag tag army
RIP
Cant even comprehend you
Pls calm down hold your breath n retype
Although your frustration n anger were duely noted.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by captleonerd(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Ogun state receives much more allocation than ebonyi state.

Ebonyi n Ekiti. are the poorest states in nigeria.

Umahi did his own within 2 years with limited budget unlike Amosun.
amosun did his own too. BTW with 11 flyovers and 3 in ebonyi the Location excuse has been ruled out. Ogun doesn't receive more than 2 times what ebonyi receives.
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by macuno88(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""civil servants have their salaries slashed into 2""

False sire

So true bro..Civil servants are in bondage in Ebonyi...
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by Biggaboi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Looks like a multi-purpose hall to me undecided
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by valinno(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
for real Davy is working
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by uglyafonja: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
amosun did his own too. BTW with 11 flyovers and 3 in ebonyi the Location excuse has been ruled out. Ogun doesn't receive more than 2 times what ebonyi receives.

Keep quiet....Ebony state is infrastructurally more developed than Ogun state...
the thread below can help you

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/2&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6jJjpkLTWAhVOYVAKHWJpBooQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNFK54bLXUhSZSJZfo23U9DKIf6bjw
Re: Ebonyi Flyover : Umahi, The Infrastructure Master by uglyafonja: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Just mention one amosun has not finished and i'll name 5 he has completed
Mtcheeeeeeeew

Ebony state is infrastructurally more developed than Ogun state....the thread below say it all

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3890621/comparing-developmental-projects-ogun-state/2&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj6jJjpkLTWAhVOYVAKHWJpBooQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNFK54bLXUhSZSJZfo23U9DKIf6bjw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Malami Counters Keyamo Over APC Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.