Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance (25404 Views)

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Can Fund Election Without National Assembly Approval - PACAC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2017
We lost out in the power sharing equation because some myopic politicians sacrificed our place in Jonathan's loss. Even the Ijaw would never sacrifice their share for the sake of Igbos and that mistake has made us politically powerless. IPOB then came and alienated us further from the rest of the country.

It can be corrected in years to come but Hausa/Yoruba alliance is unbeatable for now. We can only be considered for the sake of equity and not because we are needed.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by fk001(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2017
zionmde:

We Igbos don't count in politics and not minorities in terms of population
SW and SS cannot win election against SE and north, north and SS cannot win election against SE and SW so SE and SS cannot win an election

For population maybe u havnt been to the north before, if u have gone there u will notice two things
1. census was exaggerated as most women were not counted, they just came up with values to oppress other regions
2.millions of igbos in the north were counted as northerners.
so next time u want to make a comment do that with caution, u dont just come out with empty brains to say Igbos are minorities

The north is majority Muslims, and you know that Muslims marry four wives, while south east is majority Christians with one or no wife. when you compare the the two regions base on their way of lives you know what the outcome will be.

Your point about that census is baseless.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by nwaUrasi(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
mabea:
Ngeneukwenu is from ebonyi state.
I quote you wrong with credible evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Of course we all know that the igbos are minorities.. The 2015 presidential elections buttresses the Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas as the Majority in this country that without their support then you're no way to go.
Though I'm a proud igbo man from AroChukwu in Abia state but let us tell ourselves the truth that we igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs us

No, all you, Igbos need is to get your acts together. You are too Igbo centric yet the most disunited people in the country. You are too loud and less strategic among the major tribes. You rejoice when Mddle belters or Yorubas are attacked by fulani herdsmen. Yorubas and Middle belters are the friends you need but you choose to rejoice at anything that hurts them. It pains some of us who naturally should choose the Igbos over the jihadists Hausa-Fulanis.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by mildflame: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
toolovely:

and those states quoted, you forgot there Igbos who voted for APC too?
you know very well that Kano election was over rigged and thats why the returning officer and his entire family...........

Kano rigging no smell Akwa Ibom for 2015

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
eph12:

Can anybody explain why this fear exists? Igbos contribute nothing the least of all major ethnic groups, have properties in billions outside their region, so they should be the ones scared of breaking out and not the Hausas and Yorubas
Okorocha made a wrong assertion!
If Igbos are truly not contributing anything in Nigeria then why not let them go? Let them be!

To me out of all the tribes we have in Nigeria, in all honesty, I have never seen any of us demonstrate the spirit of one Nigeria like the Igbos

We are all saying it. No other tribe believe in one Nigeria, this explains why they are sceptical in building their businesses outside their home.

So I repeat if after their businesses, investment, they are willing to let go and start again, why force them to stay with Nigeria?

If there is equality, we all will not be agitating of secession!

Okorocha needs FG at his side because he is sitting on his people's wealth hence his reasoning but you might escape people's judgement not God's.

You can imagine in a country that belongs to we all, it's only Igbos who have not presided over this country, where is the justice in that? And he Okorocha is still proud to use it as an example undecided

As he admitted if the northerners have ruled the more then why are they the one shouting marginalization Why is Nigeria still backward Who has the largest share of the stolen funds meant for us all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
zionmde:

shut ignorantum, igbos have equal population with hausas and yorubas, the entire igbos in SE is just about 60% of Igbo population.
Igbo+yoruba can win election
igbo+ hausa can win election
hausa.+ yoruba can win election
so shut up if u know nothing
But you can't win by badmouthing other tribes that's the problem.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by columbus007(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Okoro's political ambition is based on fulani's sentiment,look @his hate speech undecided
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by iamdynamite(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
ezegenigbonine:
ROCHAS OKOROHAUSA we all knw that u were an Hausa man that mistakenly found himself as an Igbo.please keep ur politics we don't need it OK. Pharaoh let my people go or you face the wrath of God as in the bible.
You guys are funny aswear, you guys are nonentities....and please where is kanu.....please we need to hear him speak

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Tome4real(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
OKOROAWUSA!!!..very soon you will also sell your own wife and children because of power.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Abbeysunday(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Oya tell dem.......Common sense tho
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by junketer(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
sureheaven:
He said it all, that's why igbos haven't bn able to produce any president. Instead of them to sit down and strategies and cooperate with other tribe, one sponsored fool by those who lost power in 2015 is adding more to their problem. Agitating for impossibility.
you that have produced president how far with your people? Are you better off than an average igbo person? Our middle class is the highest in nigeria and our poverty rate is the lowest. Keep your presidency. Igbos have done better than all of you without being president.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by ezegenigbonine: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
u and ur tribe that are educated why are the uneducated Fulanis ruling over u and ur so called educated tribe hasn't produced a president since the time of Aguiyi.
Educated my foot

But we all knw that Hausa's doesn't go to school. Imagine my friend serving in the north says that the school that they were posted have one pupil in ss3, then 3 pupil in ss2. They rule by population not by education. That's why they don't want the Igbo's to go, imagine (in finance losing okonjo iweala, soludo, ezekwesili etc), (in football losing Mikel, iwobi, iheanacho, onazi,echiejile, etc), ( losing Igbo businesses etc), (losing chimamanda adichie, chiwetalu Ejiofor, Chika obi) ( loosing all the nollywood actors n actress) etc (loosing all the oil blocks) (loosing all the corpers that help as doctors, nurses, teachers from the east) is it possible.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by UDIOK: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok dummy let's go by Regions..
The North makes up 19 states (middlebelt inclusive).
The South west makes up 6 states.
The South South has 6 states.
While the South East has just 5 landlocked states.
All the states of SE combined with all the states of SS and Ekiti but still couldn't give GEJ a returning seat.
We Igbos don't count in politics, we are only good in commerce and trade. Whenever discussions on politics arises i think we igbos should keep quiet cos we are minorities
Is not the issue of minority but the issue of interest during Registration exercise if Igbos should shun business at least for a moment and register en mass and also know that their vote is their power then the tide will turn....Again stop telling us that Middle belt is Hausa totally wrong if South can have meaningful political equation with the middle belt they can win the Core north ok, Middle belt has 6 states they don't share same ideologies and they have realize that of recent they are strategically located to play the games for any other major ethnic group...Igbos need to tone up their political ideologies according to Okorocha...i give it to him on that one.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by OAFMods: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
mcbreeze:
The most foolish governor in the history of Ndi Igbo.
I hate this man with passion. Constantly selling your people to the Northerner.
It will be alright one day. He and his family must account for this now or later.

It is normal now 98% of Igbo are born and brought up with hate and with hate shall most of you perish as well. You are saying what every Nigeria know, well done.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by rexbuton: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
there is a vicious attack on fact based discussion these days on Nigerian fora... we deliberately deceive ourselves just to feed our ego and sentiments.

take it or leave it, the North only need one of SW/SS/SE to win elections. It would be difficult for SS and SE and SW to combine and win the north in an election, except with near total mobilization of voters. the. north knows this and that's why recently they launched house to house child registration. they are planning ahead. Another advantage they have is being contiguous with lesser developed Islamic countries, majority of whose population come to Nigeria for trade and to seek greener pastures , and the borders are relatively porous.
in the south on the other hand, Nigerian - Cameroonian relations are not cordial, and the borders are tightly manned. it is tempting to think that our poor relations with them may have been planned after all. Fulani from northern Cameroon enter Nigeria freely, even benefiting from our healthcare system. the Atlantic ocean is another border country, hopefully they could lend us some mer-people for elections.

in summary, the north has an unfair advantage, the Yoruba use diplomacy and the ability to influence public opinion , as tools in compensating for their numerical disadvantage. the east on the other hand loves to play opposition and she is very very poor at playing opposition. The time has come to restrategize and look inwards

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by dizzyime: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
See the main reason BIAFRA has to be restored-Ex-Senate President EBUTE Tells UN

Senator Ameh Ebute, former Senate President, has called on the United Nations (UN) to endorse the proscription of declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), led by Nnamdi Kanu, as a terrorist organization.

In a letter on Tuesday, Ebute, on behalf of League of Patriotic Elder Statesmen in Nigeria, said they were concerned at the exposure of traits of terrorism in IPOB as revealed by an intensive, painstaking security investigation and analysis of the activities of IPOB.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/see-main-reason-biafra-restored-ex-senate-president-tells-un/

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
nwaUrasi:
like I stated earlier, Imo state should be merge with other state( or better still move it out of south east to north central so they can compete with kogi and Benue)

you can't help but wonder how they end up with the likes of Araraume, Emeka Ikedioha and Rochas Okorocha as political leaders.

to even think that the likes of Keneking, Abagworo, hungerbad and Ngeneukwenu are all from Imo state is another point of bewilderment.

Mr Man, Keep Quiet. The Only Human Being That Has A Chance Of Ruling Nigeria From The South-east Is Rochas. And I Hope U Knw Ur Votes Are Insignificant?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by patval(f): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/20/hausas-can-win-election-without-igbos-okorocha/

You see why rochas okoroawusa is totally lost in his aspiration for aso rock.
Igbo's are no longer interested in aso rock politics because they have realises that before a non-hausa/Fulani can acquire that seat, he or she must betray his entire generation both yet unborn and the least they will take from this dark Union is a restructured system.
We Igbo's need a political system that will encourage us towards altruistic patriotism not hypocrisy as is the case with current Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mehn i saw Kano states vote during the last presidential election i just weak
everyone new even the kids voted in the north mumu....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by nopains: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
this fat ape is obsessed of being a president. u will only be president in your little coffin.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by chicoMX(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok dummy let's go by Regions..
The North makes up 19 states (middlebelt inclusive).
The South west makes up 6 states.
The South South has 6 states.
While the South East has just 5 landlocked states.
All the states of SE combined with all the states of SS and Ekiti but still couldn't give GEJ a returning seat.
We Igbos don't count in politics, we are only good in commerce and trade. Whenever discussions on politics arises i think we igbos should keep quiet cos we are minorities

"We igbos don't count in politics?"
Where the hell do you come from?. I wonder the kind of politics that's been practiced in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by nakotee: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
don't worry am the next governor of IMO state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by makunbernardjohn: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
l am seeking for employment. I hold HND In Mining engineering. A PGD in Environmental planning. A PGD in education. Previously worked as a science teacher in schools (taught chemistry, basic science and technology). I am based in Abuja.
I am seriously soliciting for your assistance well meaning nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by dfrost: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Bari22:
My state Kano alone can match all 5 Igbo State votes

You are a true Igbo I like your opinion, actually Igbo's can correct their own problems with their hands

For example when we Hausas and Yorubas are not comfortable with Jonathan's leadership we make an alliance and make sure we voted him out

Nmandi kanu get a chance to lead Igbos to the promised land but he misuse the opportunity because of his hateful stand

Wish I could give you 1,000,000,000,000. You spoke without bias. Wow! Coming from a Northerner that should show his hatred for an Igbo man? Damn brother. You are the real MVP on this thread. wink smiley

Who ever said that hatred is not a thing of the mind is lying. We all cannot think alike, which is why I agree that hate can only be conquered with enough love. Bros wetin you dey drink make I arrange you one bottle abeg grin.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by amazingspiderma: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Election ko, election in.
These APC governors are on a campaign mission. They are seriously looking forward to using their divide and rule tactics to seek reelection of Bubu.
They lost an attempt to capture South south when they fell out with Wike.
They know Rocha's has fallen out with the people of Imo.
The middle belt has been offended too.
While in the Southwest Fayose has stood his ground and has made people realise ,he was right all along.
Issues have further been compounded with the recent attacks in Abia by the military.

The way I see it, those Northern governors are desperate.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by hanassholesolo: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
es144000:
They will start insulting him but he said the whole truth,who will entrust an igbo man with power now?

Most igbo's can't stand the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by krapardinar: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Rocha's, have you paid Imo civil servants their salary?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Babacele: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
President- in- waiting has spoken, Igbos can go cry me a river.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by DaudaAbu(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
rexbuton:
there is a vicious attack on fact based discussion these days on Nigerian fora... we deliberately deceive ourselves just to feed our ego and sentiments.

take it or leave it, the North only need one of SW/SS/SE to win elections. It would be difficult for SS and SE and SW to combine and win the north in an election, except with near total mobilization of voters. the. north knows this and that's why recently they launched house to house child registration. they are planning ahead. Another advantage they have is being contiguous with lesser developed Islamic countries, majority of whose population come to Nigeria for trade and to seek greener pastures , and the borders are relatively porous.
in the south on the other hand, Nigerian - Cameroonian relations are not cordial, and the borders are tightly manned. it is tempting to think that our poor relations with them may have been planned after all. Fulani from northern Cameroon enter Nigeria freely, even benefiting from our healthcare system. the Atlantic ocean is another border country, hopefully they could lend us some mer-people for elections.

in summary, the north has an unfair advantage, the Yoruba use diplomacy and the ability to influence public opinion , as tools in compensating for their numerical disadvantage. the east on the other hand loves to play opposition and she is very very poor at playing opposition. The time has come to restrategize and look inwards

good. Very good.

The earlier the igbos realise that they need another section of the country the better for them. Democracy afterall is a game of numbers.

You dont fight with all region cos' you might need them 2moro. I doubt even if SE,SS and SW combined votes can defeat NW, NE and NorthCentral.

By way the north central has enjoyed its own fair share of ruling nigeria even more than the hausa/fulani
Gowon frm plateau state (9yrs) and IBB frm Niger state (8yrs), Abdulsalam (1yr) all from north central . Total 18yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nnemuka(f): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
True statement from Okorocha but they can stay married for all we care....

Give us Referrendum or restructure this hell hole called Nigerians
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Bari22: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2017
dfrost:

Wish I could give you 1,000,000,000,000. You spoke without bias. Wow! Coming from a Northerner that should show his hatred for an Igbo man? Damn brother. You are the real MVP on this thread. wink smiley

Who ever said that hatred is not a thing of the mind is lying. We all cannot think alike, which is why I agree that hate can only be conquered with enough love. Bros wetin you dey drink make I arrange you one bottle abeg grin.

One love bro

I just need a very cold maltina gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.