Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance (25425 Views)

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Can Fund Election Without National Assembly Approval - PACAC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by surgical: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Of course we all know that the igbos are minorities.. The 2015 presidential elections buttresses the Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas as the Majority in this country that without their support then you're no way to go.
Though I'm a proud igbo man from AroChukwu in Abia state but let us tell ourselves the truth that we igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs us
u are not Igbo, we are citizens of the world, you don't need to be an indigenous American, Canadian, German to thrive in those place,so long as you have something to offer cities will open their gates for you.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by dheilaw1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
mcbreeze:
The most foolish governor in the history of Ndi Igbo.
I hate this man with passion. Constantly selling your people to the Northerner.
It will be alright one day. He and his family must account for this now or later.
you hate him because he refused to be stupid, senseless and gullible unlike nnamdi kanu and other igbos like you. sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Vutseck(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Bari22 post=60641627] My state Kano alone can match all 5 Igbo State votes

lol..with under age children

correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Adrenaline123(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Of course we all know that the igbos are minorities.. The 2015 presidential elections buttresses the Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas as the Majority in this country that without their support then you're no way to go.
Though I'm a proud igbo man from AroChukwu in Abia state but let us tell ourselves the truth that we igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs us

You don't actually know what you are saying, that Igbos are minorities? Do not confuse geographical land mass with population distribution my friend.
35% of Igbos are not residing in the SE if my assumptions are correct, please do a research before making assertions.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nostradamu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dont mind that dumb afonja idiot..
The way he shouts "we igbos" sold him ou t that he is not igbo..
A person with an active psycology would know he is afonja.
\

Lmaoooooo! grin grin grin grin grin I don't f**king like this mofo (Okoro-f**king-cha) -at all. Never will, and I hope Imolites vote his ass out by the next election. However, your comment (and similar ones about 'Afonja') is...ignorant, at best. grin
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Halo22: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rochas is just a bad student of statistics. How could he say that Igbos are minority? Didn't he know that the 2015 election would have been declared inconclusive if Igbos had not voted at all. Despite the high level of political apathy shown by the southeasterners, Buhari was only able to win by tiny margin. Rochas and his cohorts should keep shut.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Jobazenu: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
zionmde:

shut ignorantum, igbos have equal population with hausas and yorubas, the entire igbos in SE is just about 60% of Igbo population.
Igbo+yoruba can win election
igbo+ hausa can win election
hausa.+ yoruba can win election
so shut up if u know nothing
An igboman can't win presidential election in 100 years because they don't want to bow to Hausa/ Fulani/ Yoruba hegemony.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by BininKingdom: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
BininKingdom:
[s]

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist [/s]
the curse of Oba Ewuare II fall on you. Fake Osu claiming Bini

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
BininKingdom:

[s]

Follower of gay prophet, where have I claimed to be a Benin man?

Go and suck the pussie of a 9yr old like your useless prophet Muhammad did. [/s]
i'm an Igbo Christian. Itigboribo
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by BininKingdom: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i'm an Igbo Christian. Itigboribo

Who cares who you are?
You're a descendant of prophet Muhammad the Child rapist
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
BininKingdom:

I am a descendant of prophet Muhammad. I am also a child rapist like Muhammad.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by lagosrd: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Which alliance again. To deceiving people into slavery again? Nbanu
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by stev120(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
who president seat help. ..
yoruba have the seat for 8 gallant years under obasanju. ....the common yoruba man can not boast of it. ...go edumota make you see poverty. ..

fulani have the seat from yaradau and buhari. ....e give cow grazers office work. ..look at most part of the north and see the rate of beggars. .. (people were they begg come pass people were dey give)

ijaw have the seat for around 6 years. ..
go niger delta you will weep for them. ..e stop militant. ......
*so why will the igbo own be different. ..
what makes you think igbo presidency will stop biafra. .?

see let me tell you the truth the people want biafra the politicians want president seat
biafra is an ideology in every igbo in fact it will be part of our dna..

i laugh when some especially northerners say the igbos will loss billions if he go for biafra. ..ah when did the hausa man generate this love. ...?...
but the hausa man will also loss trillions in the oil sector and that is what he is securing. .....
i live refuters with this question. .
what is the problem of a kastina man or kano man that a anambra man or delta man want biafra...
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by holums(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2017
DaudaAbu:

good. Very good.

The earlier the igbos realise that they need another section of the country the better for them. Democracy afterall is a game of numbers.

You dont fight with all region cos' you might need them 2moro. I doubt even if SE,SS and SW combined votes can defeat NW, NE and NorthCentral.

By way the north central has enjoyed its own fair share of ruling nigeria even more than the hausa/fulani
Gowon frm plateau state (9yrs) and IBB frm Niger state (8yrs), Abdulsalam (1yr) all from north central . Total 18yrs.

It's possible or under probability whether ṢE, SS, SW can win against the North for example in 1993 we have two party system Abiola won against a northern candidate Bashir Tofa cos North can't win alone constitutionally they must win by 2/3.................another example if 2 or 3 candidates in North contested against 1 or 2 candidates in either SW, SE there is tendency that their votes will split so will have to rely on one region or the other to speed up the numbers, no geo-political zone is independent of others(no man is an island)apart from democracy is a game of numbers, strategies and mobilization tactics do win elections that is what SE is lacking. However self determination is their right not a crime but let's be frank with ourselves Nigeria is not working but stagnant the North has ruled this country than any other region, the North is even more backward, impoverished than South go to the north you will see for yourself. It high time we re-structure this country or go in to an impending revolution.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by chigo003(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2017
While will hausa/fulani and Afonjas flood this thread? Okorohausa is speaking for himself. Imo state will reject him and his puppet in 2019

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by oyatz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where is the place of competence,educational background, personal achievements and mass acceptability in your permutation for winning a presidential election because it appears only geo-ethnic factor you considered?

1) To be president in Nigeria, you need to win at least 25% of the votes cast in 24 States in addition to winning the largest number of votes.

2) Ethnoreligious consideration will not continue to be the main determinant of our presidential elections.

3) All the States in a Geopolitical zone may not necessarily vote for the same for the same party/candidate e.g, in 2015,Jonathan/PDP won in Ekiti , narrowly lost Ondo in Southwest and Gombe& Taraba in the Northeast.

junketer:
dude you reason like a kid. Obasanjo won the presidential election without winning the south west. He won in the north and south east. Buhari needed to win the north and one of south east or south west to win the election. He won in the south west and the north to win the election. Buhari would've still won if he won in the north and south east. Imagine a situation in 2019 where buhari is running against osinbajo. The south west will vote osinbajo and the north will vote buhari but one of them would have to win in the south east to win the presidency. Thing is no one major tribe in nigeria can win an election without help from another major tribe.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by es144000: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adrenaline123:

You don't actually know what you are saying, that Igbos are minorities? Do not confuse geographical land mass with population distribution my friend.
35% of Igbos are not residing in the SE if my assumptions are correct, please do a research before making assertions.
then why can't they influence results where they reside?
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
es144000:
then why can't they influence results where they reside?

Because once you leave the south-east, the shackles of the dark gospel get broken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / IGP Calls For An End To Violence Against Law Enforcement Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.