Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,670 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance (25413 Views)

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons / Buhari Can Fund Election Without National Assembly Approval - PACAC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by GavelSlam: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
zionmde:

We Igbos don't count in politics and not minorities in terms of population
SW and SS cannot win election against SE and north, north and SS cannot win election against SE and SW so SE and SS cannot win an election

For population maybe u havnt been to the north before, if u have gone there u will notice two things
1. census was exaggerated as most women were not counted, they just came up with values to oppress other regions
2.millions of igbos in the north were counted as northerners.
so next time u want to make a comment do that with caution, u dont just come out with empty brains to say Igbos are minorities

Welcome Census enumeration officer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Sharaaaaap..u ignoramus!!
Shouting we igbos doesnt make u any igbo.
it is not by number of states u dummy.

If u really have working brain u would know that the 5States were given to igbos by fraudlent nigeria.
And doesnt in anyway mean they have lesser popoulation.
Which schools did u attend pls... u sound like one who lacks basic education
undecided
u and ur tribe that are educated why are the uneducated Fulanis ruling over u and ur so called educated tribe hasn't produced a president since the time of Aguiyi.
Educated my foot

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by irynterri(f): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
mehn i saw Kano states vote during the last presidential election i just weak
i don't know if you have ever been to Kano, but you will be surprised at the number of Niger and Chad guys posing as Nigerians,they have a large population though, but many things follow,in your city you could just do a little research by asking any shoe maker or aboki tailor you patronise where they are from(that is their major biz)

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
nwaUrasi:
[s] like I stated earlier, Imo state should be merge with other state( or better still move it out of south east to north central so they can compete with kogi and Benue)

you can't help but wonder how they end up with the likes of Araraume, Emeka Ikedioha and Rochas Okorocha as political leaders.

to even think that the likes of Keneking, Abagworo, hungerbad and Ngeneukwenu are all from Imo state is another point of bewilderment. [/s]
this is because they are patriots and Imo state are more Igbo than its other counterparts.
U are an enemy of state. The N.A are looking for ur type

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by CaptainG00D: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
[s]u and ur tribe that are educated why are the uneducated Fulanis ruling over u and ur so called educated tribe hasn't produced a president since the time of Aguiyi.
Educated my foot[/s]

Lol when i say most nigerians are dumb some people will mentioning me.
Abeg U guys should just read this dumb comment.

So producing president is now the yardstick to measure education. undecided Chai!!! OH MY GOD.!.
dude Ur brain is filled with expired butter!!

Well let me pretend as if u are a human and answer u.
UR Tribe is rather the uneducated people here.
Becoz u allowed and illiterate person to decieve and became presiend.

Even ur so called proffessors like wole Soyinka and Osinbajo were totally totally used.

Now tell me who is not educated
[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by mazimee(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Of course we all know that the igbos are minorities.. The 2015 presidential elections buttresses the Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas as the Majority in this country that without their support then you're no way to go.
Though I'm a proud igbo man from AroChukwu in Abia state but let us tell ourselves the truth that we igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs us

Which kindred are you from in Arochukwu
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Viergeachar: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2017
fulanmafia:
This is the absolute truth, which is why instead of humbly going back to their political drawing board to restrategize, they're arrogantly and desperately seeking political relevance through blackmail/secession.

That's why when caught supporting PDP or restructuring while seeking breakup, they'd tell you Biafra is a "metaphor" grin grin grin

Python piss knows where to fall wink

Nigeria MUST be restructured!
We can't go on with this fraudulent, wasteful and inefficient system!!
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by nwaUrasi(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
this is because they are patriots and Imo state are more Igbo than its other counterparts.
U are an enemy of state. The N.A are looking for ur type

I only joined NL cause I see the most need to educate young lads on misuse of social media.

people like you shouldn't be allow to use internet without adult or military supervision.

am entitled to my opinion, no matter how vague or inconsequential they might sound or look to you. learn to respect peoples opinion.

make no mistakes...

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Okoroawusa: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2017
BrokenTV:
We are already tired for this hausa man governing Imo states.
this is an example of what Rochas is talking abt.
No respect
No unity
No mentorship
No willingness to be led
NOTHING!
IGBOS WHO DID THIS TO US?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by junketer(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ok dummy let's go by Regions..
The North makes up 19 states (middlebelt inclusive).
The South west makes up 6 states.
The South South has 6 states.
While the South East has just 5 landlocked states.
All the states of SE combined with all the states of SS and Ekiti but still couldn't give GEJ a returning seat.
We Igbos don't count in politics, we are only good in commerce and trade. Whenever discussions on politics arises i think we igbos should keep quiet cos we are minorities
dude you reason like a kid. Obasanjo won the presidential election without winning the south west. He won in the north and south east. Buhari needed to win the north and one of south east or south west to win the election. He won in the south west and the north to win the election. Buhari would've still won if he won in the north and south east. Imagine a situation in 2019 where buhari is running against osinbajo. The south west will vote osinbajo and the north will vote buhari but one of them would have to win in the south east to win the presidency. Thing is no one major tribe in nigeria can win an election without help from another major tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by fulanmafia: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Viergeachar:

Nigeria MUST be restructured!
We can't go on with this fraudulent, wasteful and inefficient system!!

Pipe down mate smiley

I'm neither your representative, nor the National Assembly.

Direct your frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Naziridamos: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Aboki tongue
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Okorocha is a prodigal son... An efulefu...quote me anywhere!
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Very charismatic Fulani woman leading the world and another charismatic Fulani man leading Africa. Amina and Buhari.
I am very sure that this picture will give wailers, #IPOB terrorists and their apologists sleepless nights. Amina J Mohammed is well seated listening to the speech of her former boss Muhammadu Buhari. She was Buhari's minister and now UN Deputy Sec. Gen.
Both Amina and Buhari are well dressed in our native attire. Isn't that cool?
Amina is a proudly Fulani woman. This proves that the leadership skills of Fulani is not something to joke about. Fulani president and Fulani Deputy Sec. Gen. This will certainly give the haters of Fulani heart attack.
I am a proudly #Fulani person and I will not allow some mischievous individuals to use some criminal elements from #herdsmen to tarnish the reputation of my ethnicity.
Fulanis are great people.
Note:
"Please, it should be noted that, this post is not about promoting tribal sentiment. It serves as a response to the many social media commentators who by any means have made Fulani their enemies. They would write anything that makes us inferior. If you are following pages like Sahara Reporters Channels Television Premium Times Daily Trust etc you can understand what I am talking about. Read comments of any post on those pages you will see the level of hate. They describe us with every bad word you can ever imagine. So I made the post to celebrate my ethnicity. But I am 100% nationalist and against tribalism".
Thank you very much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Macgreat(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Most you be in politics to make difference?
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by sureheaven(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
He said it all, that's why igbos haven't bn able to produce any president. Instead of them to sit down and strategies and cooperate with other tribe, one sponsored fool by those who lost power in 2015 is adding more to their problem. Agitating for impossibility.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by bettercreature(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2017
fulanmafia:
This is the absolute truth, which is why instead of humbly going back to their political drawing board to restrategize, they're arrogantly and desperately seeking political relevance through blackmail/secession.

That's why when caught supporting PDP or restructuring while seeking breakup, they'd tell you Biafra is a "metaphor" grin grin grin

Python piss knows where to fall wink
He is very intelligent Just look at the way he analysed everything,i have been saying the same thing for long.Igbo must fight to get to the top before they can think of Biafa

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by afroxyz: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
All the states of SE combined with all the states of SS and Ekiti but still couldn't give GEJ a returning seat.
We Igbos don't count in politics, we are only good in commerce and trade. Whenever discussions on politics arises i think we igbos should keep quiet cos we are minorities

Na landmass you dey count or population?
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by DaudaAbu(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
junketer:
dude you reason like a kid. Obasanjo won the presidential election without winning the south west. He won in the north and south east. Buhari needed to win the north and one of south east or south west to win the election. He won in the south west and the north to win the election. Buhari would've still won if he won in the north and south east. Imagine a situation in 2019 where buhari is running against osinbajo. The south west will vote osinbajo and the north will vote buhari but one of them would have to win in the south east to win the presidency. Thing is no one major tribe in nigeria can win an election without help from another major tribe.

Word...

Exactly what okorocha is saying...

The igbos need either the North or the SW.

It easier for them to get SW than the north , jst as its harder for a northern politician to get SE (religious leaning maybe?)

Now by their agitation , the igbos are making it doubly hard to get support frm any of the other regions because they abuse every one that is not frm their region.

They also increase the amount of distrust between them and other regions. Ansd since democracy is a game of numbers, majority will continue to carry the day

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by pasol4real(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Of course we all know that the igbos are minorities.. The 2015 presidential elections buttresses the Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas as the Majority in this country that without their support then you're no way to go.
Though I'm a proud igbo man from AroChukwu in Abia state but let us tell ourselves the truth that we igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs us
See this afonja claiming igbo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by PHIPEX(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2017
This ignorant man in Imo should know that any alliance between any 2 major ethnic group against the 3rd will succeed. If the position switches between Igbos and Hausa, they will still win. He is busy selling off his people in order to gain votes from the north for his presidential ambition but his failure will be catastrophic.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
And when will they realise they can win without Yorubas and Igbos.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2017
see u and ur selfish interest. .u hv not even do ur pple well in the state not to talk of ipob. .so it's because of una PERSONAL investment outside the south east that u leaders are jeopardizing the struggle. .why hv u not paid workers in ur state?what is the rationale behind u paying percentage salaries to them even for money dem borrow giv u? well one day u will drop down as the governor of IMO STATE, then the law of karma will come on u. .
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by lloydmuna2(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Bia ewu !! Isi like the spiritual slapped you received last time I believe you want part 2 of it
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by franudi: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't actually know the statistics but Igbos are MTN, everywhere you go. Igbos have population it is indisputable.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by pasol4real(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Afonja,shut ur trap .
The igbos are the most populated n the most widely spread in this zoo of à country.
This makes us the best material to win an élection in Nigeria.of course one needs the support of other tribes to win .in the last élection the ne, nw,nc,sw all teamed up against the se n ss ,yet the difference was not much.
This is inspite of the massive rigging by the north n tacit support by jega .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by steppins: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
From the way you laid emphasis on "we Igbos" several times on your post, it's obvious you're not Igbo but masquerading as one.
You're trying so hard to convince people you're Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by ezegenigbonine: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
ROCHAS OKOROHAUSA we all knw that u were an Hausa man that mistakenly found himself as an Igbo.please keep ur politics we don't need it OK. Pharaoh let my people go or you face the wrath of God as in the bible.
Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by Ursino(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Chai!

Re: Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance by mabea: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
nwaUrasi:
like I stated earlier, Imo state should be merge with other state( or better still move it out of south east to north central so they can compete with kogi and Benue)

you can't help but wonder how they end up with the likes of Araraume, Emeka Ikedioha and Rochas Okorocha as political leaders.

to even think that the likes of Keneking, Abagworo, hungerbad and Ngeneukwenu are all from Imo state is another point of bewilderment.
Ngeneukwenu is from ebonyi state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) / Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council / Nigerian Shipowners Missing As Vessels Lift Products From Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.