Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed (20526 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by SageTravels: 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oky
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Legal or Illegal.
Operation Python Dance has been a huge success and we the igbos are strongly with the federal government and have promised to fish out irresponsible elements and nuisance in our region.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Amalgwi: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
sirley:
Lol
I see
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Stricker321: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
We are now in a dictatorship.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Koolking(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
My IPOB brothers jon jam.

Let see if they will still beat their chests and dare the govt.

If they do, I will recommend their stunts to Mountain Dew for commercial purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Amalgwi: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
alright
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by months: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nnamdi KANU never should have set up a Biafra Secret Service, that's the height of treason. I am not an IPOB but as a Student of Political Philosophy, its right for any group to seek for independence.
But setting up a Para military organization in a sovereign country was totally a wrong move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lai has lied again
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by torino88(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lienus dem do u dis tin??
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by KingsleyCEO: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Uncle Lee Lie.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by DerscomTQJ: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
What goes around, comes around!
Today, it is the ibos, nobody knows which people it will be some other time.
And of course, power is transient.
Lai, who knows, u might find yourself at the receiving of this cruelty.
Then, the legality won't be necessary.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is shameful, I cant believe a human being can support lawlessness because of party affiliation.

Even if you dont care about the law, must you come out publicly to say it.

You will soon beg for vote!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by micktoxin(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rick9:
Nnamdi KANU never should have set up a Biafra Secret Service, that's the height of treason. I am not an IPOB but as a Student of Political Philosophy, its right for any group to seek for independence.
But setting up a Para military organization in a sovereign country was totally a wrong move.
Who ever was advising him surely didn't have his best interest at heart. Really stupid move beyond believe. Seems his ego was his biggest enemy.
If you are going to campaign for secession it has to be within the law or at the very least according to international law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Sirlegendy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
As in the IPOB issues have tire me self. . *Sips Coke* am even waiting for Operation Python Dance III. Technology, Education and Entertainment
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Sunkyphil(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
d man with a thousand lie angry
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by expensiveguyman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mr lair Mohammed Haba! must u hv opinion in everything even if you no fear God why not keep ur mouth shut for d sake of ur children and relative.
I swear that if i happened to be ur son I would hv disown u as my father.
please stop disgracing ur family all d name of doing ur work. u don't hv to gv opinion in everything just bcoz u're information minister.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by reciprokal: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/not-interested-legality-operation-python-dance-lai-mohammed/

Only someone working for Buhari can be this foolish.

You don't care about legality or law. So the end justifies the means. What a lawless Government indirectly backing disobedience to law and order.

What this imbecilé is telling Nigerians is that you can circumvent the law to pursue your own personal interest .

No wonder Buhari disobeyed court orders, used DSS illegally. Supported a recalcitrant custom boss in disobedience to law and has degraded the military to a mere police outfit.

This Government has made more stupid utterances in just 2 years than all the stupid utterances of all civilian Government since 1999.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
this man will die a horrible death.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Batifeori: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Legal or illegal, all I ever want the Python to do in that conquered zone(south east) is Dance. LET THE PyTHoN DANCE, Buratai
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Chrisdavis: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another lie smelling. God dey o!!!
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Unimaginable123: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
This Lie Muhammed is just a cow. A very big one at that
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by marooh: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
We know b4 u said it
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Batifeori: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
you can't expect the Python not to dance when you are beating the drum in a more aggressive way. Beat the drum, and the python shall dance once more, and If the python is tired of dancing, the crocodile will smile. #operation python Dance or #operation crocodile smile
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
micktoxin:

Who ever was advising him surely didn't have his best interest at heart. Really stupid move beyond believe. Seems his ego was his biggest enemy.
If you are going to campaign for secession it has to be within the law or at the very least according to international law.

Exactly my thoughts, OK just imagine now the justification for the Military Operation in the S.E is the secret service KANU set up in a sovereign Country,
And now see where it has landed him, He has been branded an enemy of the STATE, by law, which is valid.
The Government is now branding IPOB a terrorist organization because of BSS.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Sleyanya1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
angry

Careless Statement.

He can never disappoint, some comments are just meant for your personal thoughts.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by lastmessenger: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
One day a powerful man will become powerless and the world will move on.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by papascode: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/not-interested-legality-operation-python-dance-lai-mohammed/

Okay we are going To The drawing board to form another association on biafra agitation without hate speech. But more determined. BIAFRA is a Religion.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by redsun(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Biafra is a concept that will never go away. It is the dying need for a man to draw a line between right and wrong. To orchestrate his own destiny and master his own faith.

The time to truly sift the chaff from the harvest.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by themanderon: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slowly the country slides into dictatorship. Tomorrow they will try to pontificate on the rule of law. unfortunately people that should be challenging this trend are urging them on. The only solution to this ipob debacle is to dialogue with them and to make them feel wanted in the country. Anything short of that is just shifting the doomsday. History has taught us that no nation or empire can be held together forever by force of arms. Wise leaders should learn from this and act accordingly.
Unfortunately presently we do not have them.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by sapientia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Short of words..

Nothing could have prepared me for this..

And Nigeria is officially in trouble..

Complete proud disregard to any form of rule of Law..

Am only afraid.. very afraid.. very very afraid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Inspecting Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-uku / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State / Another N1.5bn Fraud Rocks House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.