Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed (20523 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by aku626(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gosh our press and journalist are USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what did they ask him about fulani herdsmen? this sort of reporting is upsetting like he just told them this and they said OK then went to print. How can you not be concerned about the legality, lives where lost how do you account for that? this government has to be tried by a criminal court.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by KingSango(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigeria imploding due to foreign interference or must we believe Mr. Kanu acquired his weapons from other Africans? I seriously doubt that any Africans are funding the break up of Nigeria but rather Whites and Arabs. Ase.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by biafran1stson(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
And they said been called zoo is hate speech.

A country where there is no law and order, people lives by the wimps and caprices of the rulers is nothing but a zoo!
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Outofsync(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
This government is a failure.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by danla44(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dear Folks,

I can't find any person with this dp on facebook again, have they closed their FB account,

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by discusant: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/not-interested-legality-operation-python-dance-lai-mohammed/

IPOB gatherings never produced any violence.

Nigeria Armed Forces merely provoked violence against peaceful IPOB, it's on record.

Lai Mohammed associating IPOB with violence is another of Lai's too many lies.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by posh1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nonsense the man those not even know the reason why civilians outside can not try to fight or even think of having problems with their soldiers. Baba listen is because 1. People over dia get freedom Oooo
2. Their leader get sense but Una (olodo) even de one's that went to school. 3.hw can u invite de military to street when we have police � officers. Nonsense abeg be4 u talk next time use ur brain
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by discusant: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
attackgat:
The man just said that the APC government doesbt care about the law except what they think is right or wrong

Which is another way of saying that they are a dictatorship

Buhari-Buratai running illegal military government, that's what Nigeria turned to.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by ERICOPLC(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
It he not interested in the legality of the mater, it simply imply that he is interested in the illegality of the mater.
You can now understand the minister, and what he stands for. Out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by ERICOPLC(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
ERICOPLC:
It he not interested in the legality of the mater, it simply imply that he is interested in the illegality of the mater.
You can now understand the minister, and what he stands for. Out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by zaragoza(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Suddenly the liar himself has finally found his voice again, all these while his oga was in London, he neva held a press conference or grant interviews to update the citizenry on the state of their president, instead he kept numb
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
niceprof:
Buhari could have gone far as a president if he never surrounded his Government with overtly daft individuals.

When people say Buhari is an illiterate,i tell them that he has more articulation than his ministers and aides who are "educated".

Truly Aso Rock is a haunted house.

buhari is the problem sir
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by redsun(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
sapientia:
Short of words..

Nothing could have prepared me for this..

And Nigeria is officially in trouble..

Complete proud disregard to any form of rule of Law..

Am only afraid.. very afraid.. very very afraid.

Nigeria is a lawless country, with no form of concepts, formations,and constructive policies that guides a country on its path for the attainment of true independence and self sufficiency. It is a gangster paradise where heartless criminals rule the roost.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by henroe2k2(m): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2017
another self indictment ... this is what desperation causes...
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by henroe2k2(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2017
danla44:
Dear Folks,

I can't find any person with this dp on facebook again, have they closed their FB account,
look well...
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 21, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/not-interested-legality-operation-python-dance-lai-mohammed/

I agree with him. Completely.

If this causes you stomach ache then drink kerosene grin
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by BennyMaiNasara(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2017
when the people are ignorant of the law and decided to take it into their hands, government has no option but to act fast.
dumebiifeanyi:

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by teemy(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2017
“I am not interested in the semantics or legality of troop deployment or the proscription of IPOB. All I know is that IPOB has engaged in terrorist activities, viz: setting up parallel military and paramilitary organizations, clashing with the national army and attempting to seize rifles from soldiers, using weapons such as machetes, Molotov cocktails and sticks and mounting roadblocks to extort money from people, among others.

When government administrators feel it is not necessary to follow due process and the rule of law, it augurs ill for the citizenry. What it leads to is misdeeds like the massacre of Odi, Zaria-Kaduna as well as regimes like that of Idi-Amin of Uganda. As important as evidence is, it is also important that the procurement of evidence is also done legally otherwise the judge throws out the evidence.

To choose to selectively accept a report of misdeed and not want to consider the process of how it all started even if it was by Entrapment show a lack of morals and even the citizens can't feel they would ever get justice in an administration where such a person leads it.

If this was indeed spoken by the minister then I fear how this government has been doing things all along which would justify the US trial of Burutai and others. For the army there is called The Rules of Engagement and if no one cares about not following it they should then be prosecuted to the fullest (funny enough the same law said minister was not ready to take recourse to).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje And Wife, Hafsat On Azman Air Economy Class Seat (Photo) / Bill Gates And President Buhari Speak On The Phone / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.