Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. (1350 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
angry First of all I am against violence of any kind but some ladies are hell bent on bringing out the beast in a man. Some shïts I witness always provokes me.

I am for gender equality. I love it, it is one of the greatest thing that has ever happened. It means I don't see any lady as inferior. We are all equal. Physically, mentally, emotionally etc so if a guy slaps you, I expect you to give him the slap back. If I slap you fes, dash me back.

Just like I won't let any guy slap me (except say you be my papa, and get away with it,) well, dear lady, if you no be my mama, no try am.

Some ladies are just plain wicked. They try to hid behind every logic and twist views to support their intentions. You slap a guy and hide under the cover of "real men don't hit women" or "if you touch me, I go spread your story follow town, facebook, nairaland etc say you be woman beater", well I am not a real man, and yeah you can spread my story.

If any girl is bold enough to slap me and I see that she is the type that can't beat me (neither is she affiliated with any cult group [9ja police included]), I am returning the favor in a good measure. Yeah, it's a case of two fighting and I just defeated my enemy. We are both equal.

Funny how you girls go around preaching about how sexism should be abolished but you have books for what a "real man" is and isn't as long as it favors you.

They be like, A real man lasts 5000 hours in bed and at same time works 58hours a day to support his family and gives his woman the full paycheck and submits to her bidding to be by her side 68/7 and same time gives her breathing space and if any woman hits him, he should kneel down, kiss and worship her feet and beg for forgiveness bla bla bla . Mtcheeeew

In the words of my friend Ugochukwu Boyant, "See, if you are against violence, campaign against it in full. If you are for gender equality, campaign for it in full. Nobody should hit at another irrespective of gender but if you feel you are strong enough to hit at another, then you deserve to be paid back in the same measure, be you man or woman."

Las las, if you be guy we dey take pleasure in beating women just because you strong, you be coward. No worry, we go arrange beating for you. Go do boxing na there your mates dey. I dey come for una.

Cuvox.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by brownsugar23: 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
dont return the favor oooh turn the other side tongue
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
How does it feel to slap a man? I will love to know.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Martinez19(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
can I take the delicacy on your dp? I am hungry.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Splendid slap your dad
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:

Am available. As long as you know I am returning the favor
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Fornication: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
You can return the favour by committing me with her.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by bitchcrafts: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Are you even a gentleman?
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
cuvox:

Well a man has not slapped me before and I have not slapped a man before, well they say there is always a first time for everything. Its good you are donating your cheeks for my previous slap grin.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Are you even a gentleman?
There's nothing called a gentleman. Just wolves waiting for the perfect time to strike.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
cuvox:

bugger off!!
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
tongue tongue
Sabrina18:
bugger off!!

When you have a child you will know
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Draei: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Uhm slapping a guy for 'no concrete' reason?
You really don't wanna do that with me...
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by NairalandCS(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
This guy dey burst my brain.

So on point.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by olaleks007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Op,,u missed it.

The society we find ourselves now give power to women over men. A real man definitely know other means to give the Bleep to any woman. If u wanna payback..a real man doesnt loud it. We get the format to make her realise her mistake and apologise for it.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Kimkardashain(f): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
not good tho cos am a cry cry person before u even raise hand i don form ocean for ur house.

but ladies it aint good to hit a guy, likewise guys.

quote me at ur own peril. am a vampire.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by iykekelvins(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
What would prompt a girl to slap u in the first place?

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by bitchcrafts: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

There's nothing called a gentleman. Just wolves waiting for the perfect time to strike.
I betcha , gentlemen do exist; Those who have evolved enough to permanently silence the beast in them and are accustomed to a laid down c.o.c typical of well polidhed and refined civil homosapien. By choice, you could be !
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Papiikush: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Slap me and I'll make sure I leave blueprints of my palm on your face.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fornication:
You can return the favour by committing me with her.

Fornication?? Lolz. Na slap sure pass
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
iykekelvins:
What would prompt a girl to slap u in the first place?

To prove that you are a real man
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
I no dey dull to return the favour in 100 folds(slap twice,each for her courageous cheeks,a blow on the lower abdomen,and finally a roundup blow on her head to reset her brains to factory mode)..but base on the way i carry myself,no one b*tch dares to hit me
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
olaleks007:
Op,,u missed it.

The society we find ourselves now give power to women over men. A real man definitely know other means to give the Bleep to any woman. If u wanna payback..a real man doesnt loud it. We get the format to make her realise her mistake and apologise for it.

Nah, you missed it. Just cause we are gentle and non violent doesn't mean we have to deal with every bull crap dey dish out. I don't support violence And I just said it, I am not a real man. Slap me, I give you back

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Scared of slapping cos when you slap, only one slap o, blow and kick fit accompany d returning slap.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by TINALETC3(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
B4 u return d favor, watch d area well, dere ar places, especially in public dat u wl return d favor and ur fellow guys wl descend on u. Op, neva hit her bak, dere ar so many worse ways u cn punish her.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Evablizin(f): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
embarassed

Fear de catch me nah,some OP's above me get Zero Chill

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by muller101(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
I will make sure I redesign her face and reconfigure her dental arrangements. grin
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Scared of slapping cos when you slap, only one slap o, blow and kick fit accompany d returning slap.

Lol. That one na over do na
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Blackhawk01: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chaiiii! See them, woman beaters. undecided undecided
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by bitchcrafts: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
FiringSquad:
I no dey dull to return the favour in 100 folds(slap twice,each for her courageous cheeks,a blow on the lower abdomen,and finally a roundup blow on her head to reset her brains to factory mode)..but base on the way i carry myself,no one b*tch dares to hit me
dah 1 na achievement ba? grin
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
cuvox:

Lol. That one na over do na
Hard to give a slap and receive only one slap.
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Harbeyg09(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Heavenly slap

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 180 Women Accuse Massage Therapists At Massage Envy Of Sexual Assault / See Hot Pictures From A Nairalander Photo Shoot / Why Are Girls Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.