Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. (1347 Views)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
angry
bitchcrafts:
I betcha , gentlemen do exist; Those who have evolved enough to permanently silence the beast in them and are accustomed to a laid down c.o.c typical of well polidhed and refined civil homosapien. By choice, you could be !
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hard to give a slap and receive only one slap.

True
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by olaleks007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
cuvox:

Nah, you missed it. Just cause we are gentle and non violent doesn't mean we have to deal with every bull crap dey dish out. I don't support violence And I just said it, I am not a real man. Slap me, I give you back

Oh u didn't get it. I didn't say u shouldnt slap back But do it in a matured way. It is the level of maturity u use over a lady determines whether u act like a real man or not. There are better ways to slap back.

Lemme hint u...to slap back is easy but the matured way (real man) is to let her realise her mistake b4 u slap back. Trust me,,,if u let her realise her mistake b4 u slap her, u will understand that u don't even need to slap her b4 she slap herself on ur behalf.

In addition, if u make her realise her mistake and she doesn't show any sign of remorse..then the decision is urs either to bite her or let her go

Finally, a woman will never slap a real man. A real man never hurt a woman to the extent she raise violence against him. Only dumb ass nigg* give a space for that.

Op choose who u are
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by OrdercityWeb: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Great OP. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

#Meninist cool

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by cuvox(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Attention007 and saintsammurai, show
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by AuroraB(f): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Watch those girls that gets a thorough smackdown for bitchslapping a bloke, come here to 'wonder why a girl would slap her man' undecided undecided undecided
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Bigdan3550: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
be the first to register on this site and thank me later http://wuredrxeqe.loan/1685745153750/
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
dah 1 na achievement ba? grin
you wey know..lol i do'nt encourage beating of women,but woman wey get liver raise hand,go get collect beating...my dear no qoute me again,i no get your time
Re: Opinion: If A Girl Slaps Me, I'm Returning The Favor. by bitchcrafts: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
FiringSquad:
you wey know..lol i do'nt encourage beating of women,but woman wey get liver raise hand,go get collect beating...my dear no qoute me again,i no get your time
You must get my time oh grin... Oloshi, u sef don see say u no get point cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Witch Or Mamiwater For Girlfriend Or Wife / What Made You Join Nairaland? / With This Video I Now Kw All Girls Are Gold D!ggers Fu*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.