Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Do I Convince Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince Him (1448 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince Him by adextra: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2007
I don't really know wat to do  now. my guy dumped cos he saw e talking to guy at night. how do i convince him i wasnt datin the guy
Re: How Do I Convince Him by diddypat(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2007
you need to take that guy you where stanting with him,so he can do the explanation,as for me its like your guy is tired and wanted the slightest opportunity to dump you,cos if your guy trust you enough he would know you cant be dating the guy.try as much as you can to talk with him if you still like him.
Re: How Do I Convince Him by tonia4luv(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2007
yes you need that boy to go with you and talk it over with your guy,
Re: How Do I Convince Him by whitelexi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2007
It doesnt quite sound right.
You lead me to think in 2 directions:

1) You have not given us all the info we need, did u do more than just talk with this new guy? was there a hug. . . a kiss perhaps? and why at night and in public? Did u hold hands with him? How were u dressed and where were u going or coming from?

2) Your boyfriend may've just been looking for a good reason to dump u. If it was just a chat with the new guy, then it definitely isnt adequate for him to dump u, except he has major insecurity issues.
Re: How Do I Convince Him by nduleme(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2007
The two directions Whitelex explored are truly relevant, especially the second, I don't think I would dump a girl just because i find her outside discussing with a guy, and as to the extent of compromise they may have expressed, For God sakes they were outside, they could not possibly be doing that MUCH outside na, abi?

I think the guy was looking for an excuse and you provided him with one, its best you just forget you and him as an item. May be you fit try finish watin u start with the other guy grin
Re: How Do I Convince Him by Baronthecelebri: 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Why will you spend more than 10 minutes talking to a guy, that is not your brother, you're a fool
Re: How Do I Convince Him by Slmgirldippussy: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
adextra:
I don't really know wat to do  now. my guy dumped cos he saw e talking to guy at night. how do i convince him i wasnt datin the guy

How.old are you
Re: How Do I Convince Him by TheboyGhost(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Why will you spend more than 10 minutes talking to a guy, that is not your brother, you're a fool

Lol grin angry some of y'all need mental checkup

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Women Prefer? The Hard Guy Or the "Nice Guy"? / When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return / Why Is Sexting Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.