Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return (1451 Views)

When A Girl Regrets Leaving Her Ex... / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by Orikinla(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
Girls are the most heartbroken in relationships and are often too weak to resist the temptations of returning to their ex-boyfriends. I have seen girls going back to the same guys after they cursed and swore never to have anything with them again. Why is it more difficult for the ladies to recover and move on without regrets even when they are innocent?
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
No Need to post Twice! BTW Any Gurl that tries that with me is Gonna Get Her Butt KICKED! I'm not anti-Feminist but, I'm Allergic To B.U.L.L.Poo cool cool
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by Wislet(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hey what's ur question? A lady leaving & returning later OR being unable to completely forget a relationship of which she was a victim?
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by Godmother(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^ He started with one and ended with the other
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by leuelliot(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
*are we there yet wake me when we get to Alaska *
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by MMM2(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2011
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by tpia5: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2011
does the op have any other interests besides monitoring women?
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2011
Ladies are very emotional, that's why. If a lady breaks up with a guy and finds it difficult hooking up with another guy, it gets to a point where they (ladies) start to fill guilty for leaving their ex, even when they were 100% innocent at first. At this point in time any thing can happen, they can simply pay their ex-boyfriends a harmless visit and hope the situation gets sentimental.
Re: When She Regrets Leaving You And Wants To Return by zealot4me(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
dats cos we have got tender hrt (i have not hrt broken though so i dnt knw wat it looks like )

(1) (Reply)

-- / Ladies, How Would You React? / What does this other gal want and what do you guys think i should do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.