Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos (49607 Views)

Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by discusant: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your unintelligent ipob terrorist rant.

....as you foolishly depicted a US President to be comfortable with your President Buhari whose soldiers commit ISIS Style of torture and genocide on human race.

Trump was swept into office of POTUS largely because of fears of growing Islamic terrorism typical of the type the Janhaweeed soldiers in the uniform of Nigeria army in the east side of Nigeria.

IPOB has never harmed a fly, never carry arms, up till now. IPOB as a self determination group declared from beginning that it shall restore Biafra through international set methods.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by deomelo: 2:11am On Sep 21, 2017
[s]
discusant:

....as you foolishly depicted a US President to be comfortable with your President Buhari whose soldiers commit ISIS Style of torture and genocide on human race.

Trump was swept into office of POTUS largely because of fears of growing Islamic terrorism typical of the type the Janhaweeed soldiers in the uniform of Nigeria army in the east side of Nigeria.

IPOB has never harmed a fly, never carry arms, up till now. IPOB as a self determination group declared from beginning that it shall restore Biafra through international set methods.
[/s]

That includes hate speech, inciting violence and beheading the president right.?

Not interested in your boring ipob terrorist rant..

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Joebie: 2:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by zaramgrand(f): 2:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Please is President Buhari the only Muslim President in this world?
Why can't he wear suits like others na
This man is irritating

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Scholes007(m): 2:39am On Sep 21, 2017
Onyema always with Baba why
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by TijaniAbu: 2:40am On Sep 21, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
See as he humble

Na so o, see how d so called lion King that is afraid of rats come put his hands behind his back? Nigerians have suffered under this dullardeen presidency of Buhari and Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by TijaniAbu: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
..let me see. hmmmm

Mistake #1 Executed Ken Saro-Wiwa, proscribed MEND as Terrorists, Result? Drop in Crude Production and Exports, Bombings, Kidnappings, Ransom.
Resolution #1 AMNESTY $$$ millions of dollars later, Asari Dokubo and TOmpolo protect pipe-lines

Mistake #2 Executed BH Leader Yusuf and wait 8 years later to proscribe BH a terrorist group. RESULT? 40,000+ recorded deaths and the only Non-FAILED State with Internally Displaced People
Resolution #2 TECHNICAL DEFEAT

Mistake #3 Nnamdi Kanu ? Who knows

Gbam
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by October1960: 2:45am On Sep 21, 2017
African leaders only good at taking pictures, eating and marrying wives. Not development. Oh don't forget stealing.

ChangeIsCostant:
President Muhammadu Buhari attends Lunch in honor of select African Heads of State hosted by President of United States Donald Trump at the sidelines of 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on 20th Sept 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/president-buhari-meets-donald-trump-along-african-leaders-new-york-photos.html
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by walbadamhildi: 3:25am On Sep 21, 2017
your wear kaftan while all d president busy wearing suits. chai naija
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by smardray(m): 3:50am On Sep 21, 2017
BALLOSKI:
what does suit mean to you and I ? Would trump put on agbada when he comes to Nigeria? Why won't you ask those Arabian leaders to wear suit to UNGA? What is wrong with Africans with this inferiority complex? You think everything is wrong with your culture and identity and that's too bad.

Just like OBJ, Yaradua, Gej , buhari won't wear suit to please anyone, but identify with our culture.
I was talking to my president.. just help me to keep qwayet
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by OldBeer: 4:17am On Sep 21, 2017
RonJeremy:
Buhari is toast very soon.... Trump will soon get round to dealing with him. Imagine president of the most populous black nation being dumped at the far corner of a meeting like the mai-guard that he is....
Ipig.
You would know where a maiguard sits. Since that is your father's work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by press005: 4:27am On Sep 21, 2017
kimbraa:
She's fine, she's just resting. grin Where have you been?.

have been around duo i read comments most tyms nd follow up her arguments.....Those calling her feminists, i wonder o.....me i dnt even knw d meaning. grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
President Muhammadu Buhari attends Lunch in honor of select African Heads of State hosted by President of United States Donald Trump at the sidelines of 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on 20th Sept 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/president-buhari-meets-donald-trump-along-african-leaders-new-york-photos.html
so trump tall pass buhari
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Throwback: 5:20am On Sep 21, 2017
Vutseck:

lol... I'm among the patriot that chased him away from Abuja house in London

oh...you thought every poster here is a local person like you.. lol

You chased him back home to Nigeria, then he returned to humiliate the arrogant and vulgar Kanu who has taken to his heels since the Buhari python came to dance.

You chased him back home to Nigeria, then he descended upon IPOB and declared it a terror group effectively ending the reign of terror in the SouthEast.

As Buhari has resumed rather than resign, we now also demand for Kanu to come out of the sewers to resume or resign.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Throwback: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2017
discusant:

You dare mention IPOB and international set methods?

I will flog your head with forceful and vehement enlightenment today.

Firstly who or what is IPOB and what gives them the authority to represent the Igbo tribe of Nigeria?

The Igbo tribe already has democratic and constitutional representation within Nigeria, none of these globally recognised and authorised representatives from the local councillor up to the deputy senate president who is Igbo, has shown any desire to associate with a miscreant IPOB that wants to usurp the already established and constitutional representation that Igbos have. Nor have any of these lawful representatives asked for any Biafra or referendum or secession.

All countries where there's a notable independence or separatist movement, are all being championed by the democratic and constitutional leadership of those regions withing their current country, not some miscreant group without recognition within their own country.

Until the Igbo political leadership requests for anything through the globally recognised democratic channels, IPOB is just a regional pressure group leaving its regional bottleneck to make aimless noise at the center. Let IPOB influence the regional politics to dance to its tune first, then the regional politics can then be presented to the center where arguments for or against can then begin with success or failure.

That is how the Scottish politicians got the referendum in UK that their own people rejected. That is how Catalonia have lost the bid to have a secession themed referendum in Spain. That is the international standard recognised for a people who already have political and constitutional representation in their current country.

I repeat who or what is IPOB? Who or what is Kanu to even demand anything from the federal government? How does Kanu making aimless, vulgar and bigoted noise equate to anything worth the attention of any government besides a furious response to crush any nuisance to the national peace?

Let Kanu win the political argument in his local government then proceed to establish political influence within the region he claims needs referendum, then let their constitutional political leadership bring their demands to the national table.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:
Doanld trump is an Afonja back stabber.

After wining the presidential poll with votes counted in Aba, he went ahead to appoint a Yoruba business executive to his advisory group, disregarding all the IPOB business shop owners who voted for him.

Now after Buhari humiliated Kanu in his own village, resulting in his escape upon sighting the zoo army he had vowed to kill, Trump still chose to meet with the Fulani Muslim terrorist Buhari, despite all the aimless and hopeless letters IPOB and their American lawyer Bruce Fein have been wasting their resources on.

Trump you are ungrateful, and you should not expect the IPOB backbone of your previous victory to deliver the votes for your re-election.

Igbos are 50% of NewYork, 40% of California, 45% of Texas, 60% Florida, and 65% of Ohio. Most of the African Americans in Virginia, Maryland and atleast 8 other states are descendants of Eboe slaves. Infact Igbos are the majority in America. We are waiting for Trump in 2020 elections. We will galvanise our American and Aba Igbos to vote against Trump. He will learn not to anger the children of God, the chosen Jews. He will learn that Chukwu Akuko Alabama is behind us.

the level of tribalism in this country is alarming, no wonder Nigeria is still regarded as a 3rd world country despite it's potentials. youths like you with your line tribalistic mindset.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Throwback: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Ezechinwa:

the level of tribalism in this country is alarming, no wonder Nigeria is still regarded as a 3rd world country despite it's potentials. youths like you with your line tribalistic mindset.

Thanks to IPOB and radio Biafra.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:

Thanks to IPOB and radio Biafra.
I'm Nigerian, and I love all tribes. please learn to do the same.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Shehata(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2017
hahaha. IPOB dreams
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Chimex30(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:

After wining the presidential poll with votes counted in Aba, he went ahead to appoint a Yoruba business executive to his advisory group, disregarding all the IPOB business shop owners who voted for him.

Now after Buhari humiliated Kanu in his own village, resulting in his escape upon sighting the zoo army he had vowed to kill, Trump still chose to meet with the Fulani Muslim terrorist Buhari, despite all the aimless and hopeless letters IPOB and their American lawyer Bruce Fein have been wasting their resources on.

Trump you are ungrateful, and you should not expect the IPOB backbone of your previous victory to deliver the votes for your re-election.

Igbos are 50% of NewYork, 40% of California, 45% of Texas, 60% Florida, and 65% of Ohio. Most of the African Americans in Virginia, Maryland and atleast 8 other states are descendants of Eboe slaves. Infact Igbos are the majority in America. We are waiting for Trump in 2020 elections. We will galvanise our American and Aba Igbos to vote against Trump. He will learn not to anger the children of God, the chosen Jews. He will learn that Chukwu Akuko Alabama is behind us.
What is wrong with this guy?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by billyG(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2017
HeWrites:
Buhari is the only one different in the picture

His look and dressing

Who else notice this
He is unique,doesnt pretent,bandwagon syndrome dnt move him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by victorv12(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2017
Throwback:

Hehehehe!�
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Crossguy: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
You just said it all
Throwback:
When will IPOB get to meet with Trump or Putin?

When will Kanu get to meet with even a real Turkish diplomat?

Kanu has continued to run without stopping, afraid to even look back for fear of his life in the hands of the zoo army he vowed to kill all.

He has been humiliated by Buhari and cannot even muster the courage to speak to his zombies who need to hear his empty boasts to feel proud of their tribe.

Ohamadike has outran all known track world records, achieving the enviable status of Okanlawon of the world. He continues running even without the zoo army in sight, such that he does not even care about what happens in Abia state, talkless of the election in Anambra state.

The people of Anambra and even Abia can now breath a sigh of relief and are already moving ahead with their political systems with candidates emerging across parties and even Ekwueme's daughter becoming the deputy gubernatorial candidate of PDP.

Who still cares about IPOB?

Only the zombified miscreants and Eastern almajiris who never had any useful purpose to their life. They no longer have any deity to bow to, or kiss the feet of a man who just stepped out of the family yard toilet.

IPOB is now a legally declared terrorists group. God help any zombie who did not get the memo. God help anyone transferring funds to IPOB. God help any foreign lawyer or politician who wants to associate with IPOB, only to be humiliated the way Okanlawon was humiliated in his own village. God help the stubborn who have decided to die for terrorism.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Justicealh3(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Hypocrisy people. Mstww

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by hareskay(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Vutseck:
.Apparently, Trump feels disappointed after feeling his boney wrist in the first and second pictures

he is like... is this man a skeleton or what ?

which set of people could've elected this thing as a president

what could be wrong with black people
I'm surprised a black man like you could be a racist.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by BALLOSKI: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2017
smardray:
I was talking to my president.. just help me to keep qwayet
grin grin grin

OK oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Researchclue: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Some people are fools.... Trump will not hold meetings because of Nigeria and Biafra? Or Buhari will not attend meetings again?. Please how does this concern biafra and nigeria??
nairavsdollars:
God bless you Mr President, ekun Oko Nnamdi Kanu. But some mofos told us Trump is the number one supporter of Biafra angry grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by vioment: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
origima:

Too stubborn... Why did rejected the drug given to u in the morning and it is too late to rush to

You are part of the problem killing Nigeria. So next time you call this country thrash or you swear at it, just know you are talking about you too. People always putting emotions before principle. I liked Buhari too, but he mess up big time, sabotaged our security big time. Strategic people in London now know the advisers that shape his policies and so on. Too bad that you have sold your kids and grand kids future to stupidity. Your kids will grow up with beheading being a norm, with power outages being a norm, and trying to walk from Nigeria to Libya for a better future. All because your man is in power and you supported his/her stupidity to the end. No principle.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Alanzazani: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol. I pity Igbos. When the reasonable igbos were advising them to thread with caution. Pass your message in a logical and constructive way some vagabonds probably way younger than me called me a non-igbo. An Ezeani from Umudioka I laugh. I told them that foolish boy was a coward. A rabble rouser with no wisdom. After making noise he was chased out of his village. This is an idiot that said Nigeria will burn. Again I ask my misguided sentimental brothers. Is this the kind of low life you people accorded a leadership role.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Rossikki: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2017
Dosmay:
see Men in suit, see weitin baba dey wear
Get rid of your complex.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Rossikki: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
zaramgrand:
Please is President Buhari the only Muslim President in this world?
Why can't he wear suits like others na
This man is irritating

No. YOU are irritating as well as foolish. Nigerian presidents MUST wear our traditional Nigerian attire. Not western suits. If you don't like it, go and apply for visa to live in Australia or US.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Rossikki: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2017
October1960:
African leaders only good at taking pictures, eating and marrying wives. Not development. Oh don't forget stealing.

STFU. 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in AFRICA. Africa IS developing.

If it wasn't you'd be an illiterate village hut dweller like your grandparents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.