Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos (49611 Views)

Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2017
press005:

have been around duo i read comments most tyms nd follow up her arguments.....Those calling her feminists, i wonder o.....me i dnt even knw d meaning. grin
Me sef tire. grin When we defend women, we're termed feminist. I'm used to all the names calling sha!.

Goodmorning.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by ikdaddy01(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2017
profstar:
Is that buhari in the 2nd picture or someone else?
Chai
did u see the last picture?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by degamemaster(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
I saw the stupid buhari raising hands to clap, does he hear or understand what they're talking about there?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by objobj: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
zaramgrand:
Please is President Buhari the only Muslim President in this world?
Why can't he wear suits like others na
This man is irritating

YOU DULL NO BE SMALL.
wetin concern suit, muslim and buhari? are suits meant for non muslim alone?

fools everywhere
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by steppins: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Next time, mind your business. cool
Yeah, right. I need to mind my business in a public forum. If wishes were horses...
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by press005: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Me sef tire. grin When we defend women, we're termed feminist. I'm used to all the names calling sha!.

Goodmorning.

tor, gud a.m
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Vutseck(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Throwback post=60672426]

You chased him back home to Nigeria, then he descended upon IPOB and declared it a terror group effectively ending the reign of terror in the SouthEast.

lol .... lie Mohammed will soon claim this as APC achievement and a victory for democracy
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by fyxboss(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gracyswizy I'm no longer using that email. I just updated my profile. you can resend message
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by mankind05(m): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Vutseck:
.Apparently, Trump feels disappointed after feeling his boney wrist in the first and second pictures

he is like... is this man a skeleton or what ?

which set of people could've elected this thing as a president

what could be wrong with black people
please have some sense
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by honeychild(f): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Throwback:
Doanld trump is an Afonja back stabber.

After wining the presidential poll with votes counted in Aba, he went ahead to appoint a Yoruba business executive to his advisory group, disregarding all the IPOB business shop owners who voted for him.

Now after Buhari humiliated Kanu in his own village, resulting in his escape upon sighting the zoo army he had vowed to kill, Trump still chose to meet with the Fulani Muslim terrorist Buhari, despite all the aimless and hopeless letters IPOB and their American lawyer Bruce Fein have been wasting their resources on.

Trump you are ungrateful, and you should not expect the IPOB backbone of your previous victory to deliver the votes for your re-election.

Igbos are 50% of NewYork, 40% of California, 45% of Texas, 60% Florida, and 65% of Ohio. Most of the African Americans in Virginia, Maryland and atleast 8 other states are descendants of Eboe slaves. Infact Igbos are the majority in America. We are waiting for Trump in 2020 elections. We will galvanise our American and Aba Igbos to vote against Trump. He will learn not to anger the children of God, the chosen Jews. He will learn that Chukwu Akuko Alabama is behind us.

grin grin grin
LWTMB
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Vutseck(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
mankind05:
please have some sense
Do you have one for sale ?

I'm seriously in need of it .
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
He didnt meet him....they exchanged pleasantries.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.