Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos (49609 Views)

Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
murderer just see how he dry like stockfish... I wonder how many years he has to live so he will outlive Biafra or how many people he planned to kill to achieve his devilish mind... Ndi Ala... Biafra or nothing else.. be in north let me be in east, to be a Nigeria is not by force, Nigeria need Biafrans more than Biafrans need Nigeria grin grin unity beggars

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by woodmood: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
smardray:
buhari!!!!!! wear suit now.... oga oooo

na who suit help?
you can as well advise trump to wear babaringa.
let us do away with the colonial mentality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by HeWrites(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

Be proud of your heritage,

If you are a Yoruba dress like one

If you are an Igbo dress like Igbo

If you are a Hausa dress like Buhari
Rogered cool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Waiting patiently for the day Trump will blast Buhari. grin I just know he'd soon enough.
He would blast Buhari for not hanging Kanu by the balls early enough then he will send Alpha jets and drones to wipe out the terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by ibkgab001: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
God willing I shall be there some day
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by freshest4live: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
woodmood:

na who suit help?
Abi o,
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by maclatunji: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB e-warriors are in shock. All the lies Nnamdi Kanu sold them are being washed away by the Sai Baba Tsunami that has hit them.

By the way, who has seen Mazi Kanu recently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by omenka(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
steppins:

How old are you? 3?
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by fk001(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
HeWrites:

Rogered cool

God bless you
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by alagba333(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:
Doanld trump is an Afonja back stabber.

After wining the presidential poll with votes counted in Aba, he went ahead to appoint a Yoruba business executive to his advisory group, disregarding all the IPOB business shop owners who voted for him.

Now after Buhari humiliated Kanu in his own village, resulting in his escape upon sighting the zoo army he had vowed to kill, Trump still chose to meet with the Fulani Muslim terrorist Buhari, despite all the aimless and hopeless letters IPOB and their Ameri
can lawyer Bruce Fein have been wasting their resources on.

Trump you are ungrateful, and you should not expect the IPOB backbone of your previous victory to deliver the votes for your re-election.

do u think trump knows anything called Biafraudd or ipob? even Ur fellow Igbos have disowned ipob... Ur leaders are against it... so wat is Trump's own

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by heysquare(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigerian flag is at d back of Donald Trump while American Flag is at d back of Buhari! whao! plenty meaning! Thats great!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by oloyede90(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Vutseck:
.Apparently, Trump feels disappointed after feeling his boney wrist in the second picture

he is like... is this man a skeleton or what ?

which set of people could've elected this thing as a president
you that have never left the east. you sit down there and be saying rubbish. the president you wish dead is sailing higher. you better spend your time investing in your future instead of hating your leader

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
soberdrunk:
Sai baba!! See confidence!! Not like someone that will be blushing like a 13 year old school girl when he sees other world leaders angry
where is the confidence?
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Vutseck:
.Apparently, Trump feels disappointed after feeling his boney wrist in the second picture

he is like... is this man a skeleton or what ?

which set of people could've elected this thing as a president

Hate will not kill you in Jesus Name grin

When you reach his age you might be thiner than him, that is if you reach his age.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Vutseck(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Smooyis:

Haba, it's not good to be this insultive to an elders o. Just saying my own. I pray you sef will grow old and occupy important position o.

but it's honourable to kill unarmed civilians ni ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by smardray(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
woodmood:

na who suit help?
i was telling buhari not you ... because u will like to wear slippers where all mates are wearing shoes
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by heendrix(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:
Doanld trump is an Afonja back stabber.

After wining the presidential poll with votes counted in Aba, he went ahead to appoint a Yoruba business executive to his advisory group, disregarding all the IPOB business shop owners who voted for him.

Now after Buhari humiliated Kanu in his own village, resulting in his escape upon sighting the zoo army he had vowed to kill, Trump still chose to meet with the Fulani Muslim terrorist Buhari, despite all the aimless and hopeless letters IPOB and their American lawyer Bruce Fein have been wasting their resources on.

Trump you are ungrateful, and you should not expect the IPOB backbone of your previous victory to deliver the votes for your re-election.

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Mechette(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
YORUBAS ARE BAT,WER DO YORUAS BLONGS TO.WHAT KIND USELESS SET PPL BE DAT.CHAI AFO\/NJA
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Daboomb: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Ipob scrutinisers, come and do your work!

Come Scan all the pictures and pick all the holes in them!

The terrorist who spots the most holes wins a gallon of Osama Bin Kanu's premium quality Urine! cool

I am really angry!

Angry that upon all the NOISE and CHEST-BEATING that they would embarrass our dear President in New York, not even one of these Piglets dare to show-face?
Even Nnamdi Cownu who is supposed tolead from the front, is no-where to be found!

Can one IPOBlet please tell him that we are ready to grant him and his BS-Shit Army a little Amnesty, as long as they are prepared to dance with the python. grin grin

Awon Weyrey oloripelebe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
See as Buhari put hand for back like student wey dey look him VC
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by heendrix(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
smardray:
i was telling buhari not you ... because u will like to wear slippers where all mates are wearing shoes

guy take an easy na lol grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Daboomb: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
heysquare:
Nigerian flag is at d back of Donald Trump while American Flag is at d back of Buhari! whao! plenty meaning! Thats great!

It means "these TWO" are BACKING EACH OTHER.

In IPOD language: Winch kai badluck be dis sef?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by origima: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
vioment:
Mr nigerian president, it is time to bring back dignity to your family name and if you truly have nigeria at heart, quit now. How can trump or any respectable leader respect you, person wey spend more than 100 days in another country while leading another country. No shame from you, and it seems you don't regard nigeria.

Another hallmark of stupid leaders are being very nice, excited, and attentive when outside their countries but acting like a bad boss, disrespectful, and unhappy when in their country.

Too stubborn... Why did rejected the drug given to u in the morning and it is too late to rush to

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by reciprokal: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that ...Standing like my dubious security man after he has stolen my fuel and I just arrived home
ironic thing is that Donald Trump isn't even good with jokes.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Daboomb: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
maclatunji:
IPOB e-warriors are in shock. All the lies Nnamdi Kanu sold them are being washed away by the Sai Baba Tsunami that has hit them.

By the way, who has seen Mazi Kanu recently?

Me!

Saw him briefly as he exited one Rat-hole and ducked into a smaller one.

He said Zoo-Ghosts are after him...........but no one was really chasing him.

I just said to him: Relax you this Albino, Nigeria loves you more than you can ever imagine.

BTW: What manner of stewpid people makes an Alien Albino (l know there are good Albinos in Nigeria) their leader, ehn?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by HeWrites(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:

God bless you
Amen and you
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Glory be to God they have lift my ban... Happy to be back here. grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by prettyboi1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:
When will IPOB get to meet with Trump or Putin?

When will Kanu get to meet with even a real Turkish diplomat?

Kanu has continued to run without stopping, afraid to even look back for fear of his life in the hands of the zoo army he vowed to kill all.

He has been humiliated by Buhari and cannot even muster the courage to speak to his zombies who need to hear his empty boasts to feel proud of their tribe.

Ohamadike has outran all known track world records, achieving the enviable status of Okanlawon of the world. He continues running even without the zoo army in sight, such that he does not even care about what happens in Abia state, talkless of the election in Anambra state.

The people of Anambra and even Abia can now breath a sigh of relief and are already moving ahead with their political systems with candidates emerging across parties and even Ekwueme's daughter becoming the deputy gubernatorial candidate of PDP.

Who still cares about IPOB?

Only the zombified miscreants and Eastern almajiris who never had any useful purpose to their life. They no longer have any deity to bow to, or kiss the feet of a man who just stepped out of the family yard toilet.

IPOB is now a legally declared terrorists group. God help any zombie who did not get the memo. God help anyone transferring funds to IPOB. God help any foreign lawyer or politician who wants to associate with IPOB, only to be humiliated the way Okanlawon was humiliated in his own village. God help the stubborn who have decided to die for terrorism.

grin grin grin grin

Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by press005: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
kimbraa:
Waiting patiently for the day Trump will blast Buhari. grin I just know he'd soon enough.

kimbraa, wer is benita grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by moninuola65: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
what type of arrest be this?
acrobatic arrest or upside down?

Re: President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump Along With African Leaders In US.Photos by Vutseck(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
oloyede90:
you that have never left the east. you sit down there and be saying rubbish. the president you wish dead is sailing higher. you better spend your time investing in your future instead of hating your leader

lol... I'm among the patriot that chased him away from Abuja house in London

oh...you thought every poster here is a local person like you.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / Reno Omokri Reacts To 2face Idibia's Cancelled Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.