Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) (3454 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Nigerians Recount How They Were Left Out Of Their Parents' Wealth (pics) / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by HeWrites(m): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2017
A Nigerian slay queen identified as Sunbo Ap, has taken to popular social networking platform, Snapchat, to advise Nigerian ladies on how to make judicious use of their private part.

She posted her photo and wrote:
“Use ur kitten wisely, it would either make u broke, famous or rich, Don’t just open ur legs 4 fried rice chicken n salad.”

The young lady has since deleted the controversial post online which was trailed with mixed reactions and criticisms by Nigerians on social media.

News From;
http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/slay-queen-advice-other-ladies-to-use.html

Lalasticlala Ijebabe Dominique Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by buklarbest: 3:48am On Sep 21, 2017
The environment she was in the picture tells me more about how she's using her own..... shameless tin

11 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by smardray(m): 3:55am On Sep 21, 2017
so everything is nw kitten....not even brain
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Everyone has turn slay queen overnight undecided

2nd hand puna.nii cry
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by profnigga(m): 4:51am On Sep 21, 2017
all girls ar just slaying........... UR pix background showed DAT u use UR own 4 fried chicken and salad...

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2017
shocked

Next time biitches, before you advise others, make sure you know ur worth...

EXAMPLE:

Like this slumslut, talking shii abt NUNU when she even contradicting her own advice... angry

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Valro(m): 5:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Na dem,our intimacy gadgets.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by 9japrof(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2017
One lady told me sometime and till date am still in shock, she said in her own words " Every lady focks, it's about fuoking the right dick" the idiot in saying the right dick means a super rich nigga or connected fellow.

Buh come to think of it, that's the plain truth.... Most ladies today have no conscience and any moral compass remaining in them

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Ramanto(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2017
I wouldn't go near this one for free. Rubbish
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2017
does she look wealthy??pot calling kettle black.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Commercial sex hawkers giving advice up and down.
Nawa o.

Why subject your pussi to such fuckery when you can work and get your money?

Just look at the dirty environment, she would have at least cleaned it. gosh I hate dirty environment.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by LordIsaac(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2017
"Smelly pot" coulɗn't elevate Meliana Trump to sit on the chair of Amina in the UN. Invest in your brain, you'll ɓe ɓetter off for it. Well, her cousel is just a function of her upɓringing.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Tmiky: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2017
this one wey be lik person wey neva baff na e dey giv ladies advice,,u neva learn work finish.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by PatriotTemidayo: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2017
I can see from her picture she has achieved much her Poony. Poor building, holes everywhere, low level life and yet balling like a king-kong. Mumu things.

Wretched thing. Inside her mind now, the 50K party she attends makes her a King queen of wisdom and sharpness.

Elebi lasan. cry
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2017
How pple will come 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Partnerbiz3: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Mtchew.

Shameless
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Jodha(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
I trust my Naija guys...dem go finish her with savagery back to back...
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
cheesy
Nothing we no go hear for Nigeria again

A local ashewo advising her fellow local ashewo on how to run their business

A sort of motivational speech grin
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
please don't move this to FP.. it's useless
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
Giving women advice on how to fuck_their way to the top while you still live in a mud house..... Bish

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by falconey(m): 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017

Isn't that what they've been doing?
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Safiaa(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
She should take her own advice. She's not looking too good.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Where's the slay queen?
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Akinbahm(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Tiri gbosa for you!!!
Nice write up slay girl at least yours has made you to be famous in Nairaland... Local champion olosho!!!
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by bercarray(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2017
see the person advising someone, see where she lives, shameless thing
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by chiiraq802(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2017
The mumu slay bitch no even fine self....
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by lenghtinny(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Oloshos just full everywhere brekete...

Sometimes I wonder why these girls dey go school. Just face prostitution full time instead of coded runs angry
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by IRobot7(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2017
undecided

Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by luorquay: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Commercial sex hawkers giving advice up and down.
Nawa o.

Why subject your pussi to such fuckery when you can work and get your money?

Just look at the dirty environment, she would have at least cleaned it. gosh I hate dirty environment.

My dear even if she use brush wash the place, it would still not be clean. Na al this 'I never chop gehs' dey post rubbish like dis
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2017
She should follow her own advice so that she can get out of that dirty environment.
Re: Slay Queen Tells Ladies To Use Their “honeypot” To Achieve Wealth (pics) by Amarabae(f): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Dumb attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has / Model Locked Up For Offering Two Policemen Sex To Avoid Being Charged (photos) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.