Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? (593 Views)

Marrying Women Older Than 25 Is Risky~ A Brutal Truth For Men Who Want Children / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / How True Can This Be About Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by valkaka(m): 5:59am On Sep 21, 2017
[b]Even the best relationships won't last if the sex sucks

[b]None of us are perfect. I’m not and you’re not. So let’s get over ourselves, admit our flaws, and make a commitment to try to be better.

[b]If you both truly love and care about each other, you’ll each want to give more than you receive. On the other hand, when the ratio of give to take is perpetually unbalanced, it’s time to re-evaluate the health of the relationship.

Don’t Make Assumptions.” When you communicate clearly with each other you avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. When you assume, you make an ass out of… well, you know.

If you are thinking about leaving the relationship, chances are your partner is too.

You will fight.If you do not fight, then neither of you is invested enough in the relationship to make it last.

[b]Comparing your partner to another is the surest way to kill your relationship.

[b]If someone only wants to text you online and never makes any plans to see you. Know this-this is all the relationship will ever be. You're a time filler and you are not the only one they text. If you are looking for something more move on. Unless it is physically impossible to see them face to face or some other legit circumstance.

[b]Some people no matter how much you love them will not return that love. Learn from the experience and go on with your life.

[b]The partner that is in it for the long haul will always try to work things through no matter how painful or difficult it is.

[b]You won't change them and continuously trying to do so is unfair and can become abusive.

[b]Finally, abusive partners do not change.

[b][b]feel free to add yours
[i][/b]
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Its either you break a heart or your heart gets broken...

Choose wisely
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by MhizzAJ(f): 6:07am On Sep 21, 2017
I dunno why sex and relationship is such a big topic
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2017
These are the bitter truth in every relationship...

One way or the other, someone will always have to sacrifice embarassed
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 21, 2017
don't kill yourself over someone that won't do the same for you, once you notice a drastic change in your partner, try and talk to the person but if he or she refuses, don't hesitate in walking away

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2017
Talking about your ex will make your partner distrust you and insecure. Always try not to bring the fucker into your relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:32am On Sep 21, 2017
undecided Relationshipx r a huge waste of precious time...
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Meet new person
Tell them how you broke up (lie)
Tell they they are the 4th
Start getting to know eachother
Go grab a drink or eat something
Call late night
Getting to understand eachother
Had fun
He/She gets to know something
In which you're innocent/guilty

He/she thinks you're fake
Parted ways

Now this shiiit keeps repeating itself
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by BlackDBagba: 6:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by unapologetic: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2017
One Truth have learnt about relationship is that LOVE can not hold a relationship, it will only make you do stupid things and give you unnecessary headache.

The only thing that can make a relationship work is *Natural Likeness* even if you two break up, you can still become friends with no strings attached.

This likeness oversees Jealousy, Pride and Insecurity.

When you like someone Naturally, they will become your best friend/confidant/someone you can be free to be yourself around and open up to; notwithstanding the relationship but if you get trapped by Love fever, you will start getting all mushy and also start exhibiting love headaches.

I really do not know how to explain this better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Brutal Truth About Relationships? by Blackhawk01: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2017
unapologetic:
One Truth have learnt about relationship is that LOVE can not hold a relationship, it will only make you do stupid things and give you unnecessary headache.

The only thing that can make a relationship work is *Natural Likeness* even if you two break up, you can still become friends with no strings attached.

This likeness oversees Jealousy, Pride and Insecurity.

When you like someone Naturally, they will become your best friend/confidant/someone you can be free to be yourself around and open up to, notwithstanding the relationship but if you get trapped by Love fever, you will start getting all mushy and also start exhibiting love headaches.

I really do not know how to explain this better.

You don't have to explain this any better, you've don enough justice. The only ex I don't keep in contact with was never a friend in the first place, we just skipped to the lovey dovey thing. But with others is a different ball game, we could still go hours talking now if we want to. Friendship is a strong bonding.

(1) (Reply)

WOMAN WRAPPER! A Must Read / Help, I Don't Know What To Think. / Re: People Should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.