Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10422 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by juman(m): 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
The governor was not a performing one.
No real leaders in yoruba land except bottles without content "leaders".

Their failure to go into agriculture was their very big mistake.
History has recorded them as useless "leaders" without direction, without purpose, without good intention for their peoples wellbeing.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by babtoundey(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
The State has been hijacked by the Muslims because of a day public holiday that does not add to or deplete anybody's worth. But the state was never a Christian when Muslims children were made to pray in Christian ways, denied to dress in accordance with their religious stipulations (even when they are in the majority) and prevented from bearing Muslim names.
When would we stop seeing policies, actions and inaction which, though please our opponents, don't displease us, as attack or assault on our existence?

Regardless of the hatred or bitterness you bear for individuals who are not of your tribe, race, sex or religion, one thing is certain; You were born human and will surely die human. Islam, Christianity and other religions existed long before you were born and will continue to exist long after you are no more. so, instead of you hauling abuse and insults at others or deepening the holes of enmity between yourself and your neighbor it is better you live a life that will certify you as human. After all this world will always be polarised regardless of what steps and actions you take.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Igbos ke? Anyways our politicians are compromised but if they try any rubbish they will get what is coming to them.
I was shocked that even some reputable men of God denounced pastor Bosun.
Christians have no excuse. They were warned. Probably God is about to spew us out of His mouth.
Some of us who are sympathetic to ipob know why we are sympathizer. They are/were like the only group bold enough to check mate the Islamic agenda.
All hope is not lost Sha because a merciful God is still on the throne.
Alcatraz005:

The plans have gone far. It is too late now. The only thing remaining for them is to really face igbos and wham!, Islamic Republic of Nigeria would be declared. We yorubas are game already. That's why I laugh when any foolish Christian talks about pastor Osinbajo being VP. Very funny.

We were warned by pastor bosun Emmanuel but we never listened. cry

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2017
He is one person but do you know the kind of congregation he commands?. He one of the main actors in what is playing out.
May God forgive me, for He who is seated on the throne is judge but I just had to say this.
Alcatraz005:
Baba coloneldrake, na wetin we see be this oo. It is too late to remedy things though. We might as well forget about posting about these things to sensitize our people as the plans have reached an advanced stage already. A part of me wants to blame Pastor E.A.Adeboye for all these but I realize that he is just one person. It is well jaree.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:23am On Sep 23, 2017
What I don't understand is who has the higher population in yorubaland between Christians and Muslims? I always believed the yoruba Christians are more. They must speak out and not allow themselves to be overshadowed.
Alcatraz005:

He is not the one. It is a general thing. They all want an Islamic country. You can't circumscribe the problem to just one person. The Muslims would have sharia in the legal codes of the SW states in about 10 - 15 years from now. Prof Akintola has been very instrumental though to the ancension of Islam in yorubaland tho. Kudos to him.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Really, nscia is funded by government? I have to verify.
ColonelDrake:

Can they sight the moon?
Can they lead prayers in the North?
Can they aspire to the position of president or vice president in the National Supreme council for Islamic affairs? FYI: NSCIA is funded by tax payers money.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Which muslims in ebonyi? Very laughable. In my whole existence, I have only seen one igbo muslim live, that was when I served in the north. I couldn't even believe it. I started making enquiries and I found out there were muslims in Enugu and not too long ago ebonyi but I since then, I have never seen a live Igbo muslim,i mean physically. i can tell you most Igbos have never met igbo muslims physically. I am not talking about the one we read on paper.i haven't even seen them on TV.
I can never forget the shock of seeing the igbo muslim.it took a lot of convincing for me to even believe he was Igbo.
electricdangers:

What is "We Southerners"? You should direct your hatred to your Abakaliki muslim brothers, they need it more. Leave our Muslim brothers alone, most of you are not true Christians, reason you carry hate in your heart everywhere you go. Religion is no issue in our land, reason most of us have muslims in our family. Muslims in Ebonyi need you asap.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Nobody is excited. We Christians in the south are only trying to empathize and sympathize with our yoruba Christian brethren.
Philistine:

I have observed you diligently on this forum, u are very clannish and intolerant of other people's religion;which is unyorubalike. My joy is that fools like you are in a minority in Yoruba land. Continue to display your stupidity to the excitement of ipob members,u seem to have a lot in common with them.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
If you mention ebonyi again you will get what is coming. Face your yoruba Christian brethren and stop trying to tribalize the thread.
Which ebonyi man has time to create this kind of thread. Ode ni.
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, your tactics will never work. You will always fail and that your prayer for a religious war in SW will never come to pass. Onye ara
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Odudupig will never stop fantasizing about Igbos to divert attention. Yoruba muslim cool
deedeedee1:

Osu people will never mind their business
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Keep deceiving yourself in your yorubanzaland.
What is eboeland?. If you insult Igbos you will get it too for your tribe.
Go to your so called kumuyi church and find out the number of Igbos there before typing this trash. Igbos don't have herd mentality. We are not yoruba muslims that bow to the caliphate.
The op is a yoruba Christian. Face him and stop calling Igbos. If you think he is impersonating, report to the mod so the thread can be closed.
Stop insulting Igbos. Cone headed m. u. m. u.
Mods take note

electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Flat-head, [/b]You mean the same pathetic Ipob leader that said Pastor Kumuyi should be killed, the same animal that said Yorubas should be killed in [b]Eboeland[/b][b]. Even your coward god, Kanu is not a Christian, your people in Ebonyi need your advise more cos you will continue to waste your time thinking you will divide us in the SW. Keep wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Wait, them take ebonyi curse you. SMH.
Abeg face your yoruba Christian brethren and stop disturbing ebonyi people and igbos in general.
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, they need your help. Leave Yorubas alone.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2017
You mean yolubawls?
deedeedee1:

@bolded. This is what i am saying. This is what the Ebowls have always wanted. The were behind Nnamdi kanu when he was insulting Yoruba people.
I have families who are Muslims that support Odua republic. I have Christains in my family that dont support it. So what the fuucck i that eediot talking about?
The op is an eediot! People like this fool need to be dealt with.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2017
You mean odudupig or conee ?
Danladi7:

They guy is a complete IGBO who has spent long time in ibadan or lagos.As from today,treat him like one!,reply him like you are replying an osu or flatee.mind you,the OP and IJOBA are the same handle with different monicke.one is claiming yoruba the other is claiming igbo

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
Odudupig will never stop fantasizing about Igbos to divert attention. Yoruba muslim cool
Osu girl, what is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
You mean yolubawls?
No i mean Ebowls

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
You mean yolubawls?
deedeedee1:

Deluded ibo man. Very soon you will say Yoruba christians betrayed you just like the way you claimed Awolowo and Niger deltans did even thoough they never agreed to form any alliance with you. You cant split Yoruba people along religion lines. It is not possible.

Our language and culture comes first. I will never believe Yoruba muslims will align with the Hausas to control Yoruba land. Infact i consider the Christains to be more gullible than the muslims( especially pentecoastal goers). In Benin Republic and Nigeria for example, there are mosque that do their sermons in Yoruba language alone. Just incase you dont know, i am an agnostic and i detest you Ebowls with passion.
You guys irritate me like fucck!
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2017
You mean yolubawls .
learn to spell properly. Show respect to others if you want to be respected.
Danladi7:

THE SAME YOU BASTARD EBOWL CHRISTIANS ARE DISCUSSING WHAT AFFECT CHRISTIANS WORLD WIDE HERE NO CAN OR RESPECTED CHRISTIAN LEADER IN IGBO LAND STAND UP TO LAMBAST KANU?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by seunowa(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Alcatraz, I warned you yesterday not to apologize to those nonentities, but like a typical average Yoruba coward, you capitulated and cowered as usual. You could not stand your ground. That's by the way.

For the umpteenth time, Yoruba Christians should wake up! Yoruba Muslims will not hesitate to sell us to the Gambari. Yoruba Muslims will align with the hausa fulani and further their interest than align with the Yoruba Christians and others who are not Muslims. Yoruba Muslims will never support a SW cause that is against the interest of the Huasa fulani. Yoruba moslems are know for their servitude to the caliphate. Heck, They cannot even sight the moon and lead prayers in the North.

The hijab issue is fresh in our mind. Aregbe days are numbered. I don't blame him but the mumu and gullible Yoruba Christians who still believe Yoruba is Yoruba. I don't pity una any longer.

By the way, it's not only Osun state, Oyo state too.

yoruba Muslims and Christians only exist in ur own imagination and on nairaland.i go to SS Peter and Paul in Lagere,Ile-ife and av stayed in Osun state 4 ova 3 year as a student of Oau..ur comment is mainly to incite chao among peaceful ppl..Even traditionalists in osun state av public holiday..so wat is ur own headache abt some govnrs declaring holiday 4 muslims...if there holiday 4 Christians andd traditionalists in dat same state...I jst laugh at d insensitivity,gulibity and irrationality of ur comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abeg stop calling Igbos. Stop diverting attention from the islamization of yoruba land by calling Igbos. If you feel the op is an imposter, report him and have the thread closed.
Stop insulting Igbos cause your own tribe will be insulted in return.
Goke7:

they actually want a repeat of what happened in abia in yorubaland. The python dance has sent a big blow to the self esteem of the average igbo man and until they see something similar in the SW they will not rest, remember how they rejoiced with the incident at mile 12 in Lagos and in Ife. That is what they want to see happen and that is the tactics alcatraz is trying to use by bringing in the yoruba muslim rubbish. The division in igbo land is what actually caused the abia debacle and the igbos would want such division in the SW for mayhem to happen too.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yoruba Christians can do whatever they like or decide to support whoever they want, it doesn't concern Igbos. Stop dragging Igbos all over the place as if they are the cause of islamization of yoruba land.
Danladi7:

THE SAME THREAD CREATE BY YOU.I BEG GO SIT DOWN.IF YOU IGBO FUCJ UP.ALL YORUBAS IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION WILL DEAL WITH YOU LIKE OBASANJO AND AWOLOWO (BOTH CHRISTIANS) DID DURING THE CIVIL WAR. AND NO YORUBA CHRISTIAN WILL SAVE YOU.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
You mean odudupigs?
electricdangers:

Pathetic being like you assume anyone that disagree with your foolishness is a Muslim, you are just a typical flat head with no working brain. Your attempt at bringing your cursed division to the Sw has failed, we have told you animals many times that we support your biafra, anything to make you leave our region is what we support wholeheartedly. We have nothing in common with Ibos nor Hausa, I have never even step my foot in the North nor your erosion ravaged region, but you are typing this nonsense from the SW. You hate my Yoruba muslim brothers and want me to like you, woe betides you and your generations.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Osun cone head,leave Igbos alone. Leave ebonyi people alone.
electricdangers:

Aba flat head, I am not a Muslim but since foolishness runs in your blood, you assume anyone that disagree with your stupidity is a Muslim. The same Tinubu you animals hate is married to a Christian, you can continue to use your several handles to post your nonsense, we are one in the SW and Yoruba first before any religion. Take your hatred to your Ebonyi muslim brothers, they need your sermon.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
What on earth is wrong with this osun muslim?
electricdangers:

You want me to ignore your alternate handle? You are joking, I know your motive and its clear. I am Yoruba first before any religion, I have lot of muslims in my family, and we are all ONE. They are liberal Muslims and not fanatics like those in the North. Your brothers in Ebonyi need your sermon and hatred.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
You mean yolubawls?
Danladi7:

We will fight them and whoever try to divide yoruba ranks.

I AM A MUSLIM

AWOLOWO A YORUBA CHRISTIAN AND GOWON(A CHRISTIAN) ARE MY MENTORS!

IF ANY EBOWL OR BIAFRA Bleep UP,I WILL GIVE HIM AWOLOWO AND GOWON TREATMENTgrin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
Osun muslim, leave ebonyi people alone.
electricdangers:

That is Isaq's problem and not yours. How a compressed head Ibo like you carry Yoruba matter on your head still baffle me, your tactics will never work, you can continue to waste your stolen data. Ebonyi Muslim need your sermon but shame won't let you. Try harder

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
shallysgirl:
You mean yolubawls?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
shallysgirl:
Osun muslim, leave ebonyi people alone.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
shallysgirl:
Osun cone head,leave Igbos alone. Leave ebonyi people alone.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mr Alcatraz, stop calling Igbos on your thread. If you believe typing the bolded will validate your yorubadness, then you are sick. So you need Igbos to protect your yoruba Christian population and you use your silly hands and type the bolded to make your yoruba muslim brothers accept you, then you are totally sick.
Ijoba and all Igbos Abeg leave this thread. Only reply if they throw insults at Igbos.
Good day all.
Alcatraz005:

Omode n'se e. You are immature and I ain't surprised. I am extending an olive branch to you as a brother and you rebuff my offer? Do you have anything to offer me in real life? If Yorubaland goes to sh!t(God forbid), I would pack my bags and go abroad! In the meantime, I won't cease to speak truth to my Muslim brothers. You don't hate the igbos as much as I do but I won't allow you subjugate them cos that is a akin to subjugating Christianity.

The igbos are still here and osun and oyo are declaring Islamic holidays, now imagine what would be done to us Christians when the igbos are gone? I shudder at the consequences.

If you won't take my olive branch then so be it.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Osun muslim, how far?
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

I am not a brother to a devil and religious bigot. God forbid. Your brothers are in Ebonyi, take your nonsense sermon to them. Mschew
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by shallysgirl: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
Odudupig terrorist, stop harassing ebonyi people.
electricdangers:

Who the f.uck are you? You are just an ipob terrorist without honor, you ignore your muslim brothers in far away Ebonyi but want to die over Yoruba affairs. You have no shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 1999 To 2003 / Petrol Landing Cost Jumps To ₦186, Oil Hits $64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.