Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10500 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

You are dumb, you are the one in pains and reason you are writing in caps. Python is waiting for you in Aba, while your muslim brothers are expecting you in Ebonyi. Lmao
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRUH TAKE ❤️
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

Who the f.uck are you? You are just an ipob terrorist without honor, you ignore your muslim brothers in far away Ebonyi but want to die over Yoruba affairs. You have no shame.
They will never mind their business. They always poke their nose into other people's affairs. If they dont talk about Yoruba land today, then North will be next. Yet they say people are stoping them from having biafra.
Shameless pigs!

6 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Goke7: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Omode n'se e. You are immature and I ain't surprised. I am extending an olive branch to you as a brother and you rebuff my offer? Do you have anything to offer me in real life? If Yorubaland goes to sh!t(God forbid), I would pack my bags and go abroad! In the meantime, I won't cease to speak truth to my Muslim brothers. You don't hate the igbos as much as I do but I won't allow you subjugate them cos that is a akin to subjugating Christianity.

The igbos are still here and osun and oyo are declaring Islamic holidays, now imagine what would be done to us Christians when the igbos are gone? I shudder at the consequences.

If you won't take my olive branch then so be it.

olive branch kor, olive oil ni, of course since your land have been devastated by pythons why won't you pack your bags and flee. shior

8 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
deedeedee1:

They will never mind their business. They always poke their nose into other people's affairs. If they dont talk about Yoruba land today, then North will be next. Yet they say people are stoping them from having biafra.
Shameless pigs!

Don't mind the dirty pig, he is crying everywhere and creating useless threads, even quoting himself. What a useless pig.

8 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRUH TAKE ❤️

You are trying to mask your pains and stupidity with memes, Python is waiting for you in Aba.

7 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
GreyLaw:

I have enjoyed your posts these last few days: intelligent, analytical and straight to the point.

Nigeria has failed. A renown and mindless bigot like Buhari should never have been voted president. The day he won I knew Nigeria was headed for the rocks.

The man doesnt care about economy and other serious issues as much as he cares about northernization, nepotism and all other forms of bigotry. Forger his ant-corruption chant, it's his way of covering his intellectual ineptitude.

Please save as much as you can, as every Nigerian should have enough money and a valid international passport, to leave the country once it becomes unlivable.

God bless you sir. I hope all my brothers can see this? I am being vindicated. No wahala.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
HOLATIN IS DESPERATELY DOING ALL HE COULD JUST TO AVOID THIS THREAD:
grin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by deedeedee1: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
[s]ITS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE THE WORD "CHRISTIAN" YET YOU CALLED YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN. CHRISTAIN MY FOOTgrin[/s]
Go kill yaself

6 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Cyynthia(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

Speak for your people in Ebonyi, your tactics will never work. You will always fail and that your prayer for a religious war in SW will never come to pass. Onye ara
Stop typing .. Ebonyi this Ebonyi that.
There is no Muslim in Ebonyi state, what they have there are Muslims living in Ebonyi state.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Matrycx(m): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bibidear:
i cant believe this it is weird....hating on another person
dere are dose kind of people here, just say urs and ignore d trash
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by farihafaheemah(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I heard about the news and I am not surprised. I am a bigot and I hate Yoruba Muslims right?

Islamic holiday in osun?

All Yorubas who insulted me due to my sensitization thread should come and call me igbo again.

I am waiting.

This is the time for any discerning Christian(esp Yoruba) to expedite that immigration process.
But when he declared public holiday for traditionalist for asesenot wrong with that abi! When christian got holiday for easter and xmas nothing wrong with that, Muslim weekely jumat prayer was not declared as rest day for workers but Sunday was declared and Muslim could go to hell as you are less concerned. Wake up from religion bigotry.

Some funny people think I am an alarmist.

SMH.

Cc: goke
Omohayek
Bibidear
Ereolamide
Deeedeeee
Coloneldrake
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yes same how the holiday will be decleared for christian new year,any morafucker can not divide yoruba by religions,thank you.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
1. Christmas Holiday
2. Good Friday
3. Easter Monday
4. Emposed Christian new year celebration of
Jan 1st
5. 52 days public holiday each year (Sundays) This is amounting to about sixty (56) days
public holidays for christian alone in a so called
secular country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by diadem10: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

Who the f.uck are you? You are just an ipob terrorist without honor, you ignore your muslim brothers in far away Ebonyi but want to die over Yoruba affairs. You have no shame.

Lol. I dey feel you jare.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by FriendNG: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
The Muslim holiday of Id el fitri, Mauloud and Kabir gives a balancing to Christian Easter, Xmas and Good Friday

Ok 52 sundays of the year give balance to what?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

There is no Muslim in Ebonyi state, what they have there are Muslims living in Ebonyi state.

Another Yoruba wannabe, jobless ugly man posing as a female online. Most of you ipob terrorist are not even proud of your tribe, reason no one take you serious. You have all been cursed to lie online just to feel good. Pathetic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:

Another Yoruba wannabe, jobless ugly man posing as a female online. Most of you ipob terrorist are not even proud of your tribe, reason no one take you serious. You have all been cursed to lie online just to feel good. Pathetic.
YOU ARE REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB DEFENDING YOUR DEVILISH RELIGIONgrin THE EARLIER YOU ADMIT THAT THE GREAT PROPHET OF ISLAM , PROPHET MUHAMMADU BUHARI (S.A.W) PBUH IS NOT THE KINDA LEADER A CIRCULAR NATION LIKE NIGERIA NEED NOW THE BETTER FOR ALL OF US

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
abdelrahman:
Yes same how the holiday will be decleared for christian new year,any morafucker can not divide yoruba by religions,thank you.
BUT YOUR SO CALLED NORTH IS DIVIDED ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE ABI YOU NOR BE A.BOKI AGAINgrin

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUT YOUR SO CALLED NORTH IS DIVIDED ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE ABI YOU NOR BE A.BOKI AGAINgrin
see this idiot ipob jew,go and lick the ass of gowon your master.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this idiot ipob jew,go and lick the ass of gowon your master.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
abdelrahman:
iRONY OF LIFEsad YOU NORTHERNERS ARE DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINE AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND PREACH PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE TO THE YORUBASgrin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
iRONY OF LIFEsad YOU NORTHERNERS ARE DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINE AND YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND PREACH PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE TO THE YORUBASgrin
when did i told you im a northerner?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
abdelrahman:
when did i told you im a northerner?
LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN grin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN grin
answer me na!
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by holatin(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
HOLATIN IS DESPERATELY DOING ALL HE COULD JUST TO AVOID THIS THREAD:
grin
check all the post on front page, how many did I commented on. my life don't revolve around nairaland.

its good to know you are my fan though, keep the hatred coming

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

May you die a miserable death if am not a Muslim. You keep switching handles and exposing your foolishness to the world, is it a must for me to hate Muslims? Your late parents taught you to hate Muslims, Yoruba, Hausa and everyone, that hatred will surely consume you soon.
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA I PAIN AM grin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by electricdangers: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA I PAIN AM grin

You are boring, go sell your gala abeg.

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by BabaRamotu1988: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
electricdangers:
[s][/s]

I am not a brother to a devil and religious bigot. God forbid. Your brothers are in Ebonyi, take your nonsense sermon to them. Mschew
calling a Nairalander a devil
can't you discuss without insults?
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Theakthedream: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s]
There is no Muslim in Ebonyi state, what they have there are Muslims living in Ebonyi state.[/s]
Always typing rubbish...

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by juman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
Declaring the holiday was in order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PMB Recovers N769b From Asset And Fund Recovery Audit. / Agba Jalingo: SERAP Drags FG, Cross River To ECOWAS Court / Peter Obi To Speak At The University Of Oxford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.