Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. (10497 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 21, 2017
I heard about the news and I am not surprised. I am a bigot and I hate Yoruba Muslims right?

Islamic holiday in osun?

All Yorubas who insulted me due to my sensitization thread should come and call me igbo again.

I am waiting.

This is the time for any discerning Christian(esp Yoruba) to expedite that immigration process.

Some funny people think I am an alarmist.

SMH.

Cc: goke
Omohayek
Bibidear
Ereolamide
Deeedeeee
Coloneldrake

4 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by bigass(f): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2017
Yes the guy is a clown.

But you are a fool. Is Easter or Christmas not a christian holiday?

The issue here is not about Islamic holiday but declaring a holiday that's outside National holiday calendar.
Serious people dont declare holiday anyhow

25 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by CLASSMAN: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Even in oyo
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
I was about abandoning my traveling plans but I might as well resume it. They have won and it would be a miracle for us to put things right again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2017
yeah..soon Yoruba Christians will go into extinction

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Joel3(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
that is their business. no one should bring it to south.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by capatainrambo: 7:42am On Sep 21, 2017
is osun not a conquered territory?
the number of Muslims there are more than the christians

op I mean no offence just saying it as it is really

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I heard about the news and I am not surprised. I am a bigot and I hate Yoruba Muslims right?

Islamic holiday in osun?

All Yorubas who insulted me due to my sensitization thread should come and call me igbo again.

I am waiting.

This is the time for any discerning Christian(esp Yoruba) to expedite that immigration process.

SMH.

I don't have anything to say. Someone has pretty much echoed my thoughts. Here they are:

Comment:
Section 10 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CFRN) 1999 (as amended) provides "The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion".
Reading that statement above ordinarily may not reveal the real intent of the statement. But STUDYING it reveals that the "State" should not "adopt", "assume", "endorse", "sanction", "support" any religion in any way howsoever!

The "constituted authority" in Oyo State - Governor Ajimobi, has by his action "adopted", "assumed", "endorsed", "sanctioned", "supported" the Islamic Religion at the State level! His action simply violates the SECULARITY of the "State" intended to be promoted by the Constitution thus violating the supposed constitution readily brandied to hold us together!
But again, I ask myself, what happened during Obasanjo's regime when a Jihadist called "Ahmed Yerima" invoked the penal provisions of Sharia law, as against this same section 10 and the penal laws in the North? Our legal luminaries and educated derelicts did two things -

(1) Kept Mute
(2) Went to town positing that it will go away!
Has it gone away? Nope! Rather, more than ten states in the North have adopted full Sharia law to the consternation of Christians and other faiths!

The head of the Jihadist movement in Nigeria - President Mohammadu Buhari is yet to denounce his statement on Sharia Law and has done what he knows best - advance the cause of Islamism at home and abroad! The likes of Governor Ajimobi and Governor Rauf Aregbesola have followed suit, now you understand why the Yoruba region is the most polarized!
It is my opinion (no matter how warped) that an average Yoruba Muslim will pitch his / her tent with the Northern Muslim (the same northern Muslim that sees him/her as a 2nd class citizen) than with his/her brothers in the West! After all it is public knowledge that a Yoruba Muslim can not call for prayers in the North!

What still amazes me is the fact that these "supposedly educated Yoruba Muslims" are yet to challenge Article 15(1) - (4) of the constitution for the leading body for Muslims in Nigeria - The Nigerian Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) which FORBIDS the likes of Governor Ajimobi, Governor Rauf Aregbesola and even the JAMB Registrar - Professor Ishaq Oloyede who is the current secretary of the NSCIA from "vying for" or "to ever" be elected as the President General of the NSCIA or the Deputy President General of the NSCIA. Don't ever forget that the NSCIA is a government agency funded by ALL tax payers including the self acclaimed constituted authority in Oyo State and Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State!

Now, will I be right to conclude that these are 2nd class citizens in a country that projects and addresses itself as a Republic? How does this resonate with the Republican status of the federation? Will I be right to also conclude that these supposedly enlightened and educated State Governors are willing and ready tools in the hands of Jihadists whose words and actions have tended to ensuring that Nigeria tilts towards an Islamic Republic?

The Federal Republic of Nigeria: "The best country to show the most extreme example of Hypocrisy"!
It's a gradual descent into the Islamic Republic of Nigeria. It does not happen in one day....its a gradual process! This is happening in a multi ethnic and multi religious country.
In conclusion two things -

(1) The same constitution that was bandied as providing for the indivisibility of Nigeria, so that any organisation (including IPOB, NIGER DELTA, LNC, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC) that threatens the sovereign status of the federation will be quashed BECAUSE they are violating the constitution, is the same constitution that the Hausa/Fulani's who are Muslims in the North are allowed to VIOLATE! How? By allowing them to have the Islamic religion as against section 10 and the penal code provisions! This is the same North that is funded by tax payers from all parts of the the country.

So in summary, some are allowed to VIOLATE the constitution while others (like IPOB, the Igbos, the Niger Deltans, LNC, the Yoruba's asking for self determination) MUST be quashed with operation crocodile, operation snake, operation cockroach and what again? Frog? From ever even voicing their right to self determination because it is AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION DUDE! (Forget that the right is inalienable - look it up)!
(2) And the second statement i will make in conclusion is "Don't worry...it will go away....."

#copied

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2017
capatainrambo:
is osun not a conquered territory?

the number of Muslims there are more than the christians

op I mean no offence
just saying it as it is really

Yes ooo. It is conquered already. To live in an Islamic territory will kill fast hence the need for good planning for any Christian.

6 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
When will they declare holiday for witches and wizards grin grin
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I was about abandoning my traveling plans but I might as well resume it. They have won and it would be a miracle for us to put things right again.
OSUN IS THE NEWEST CALIPHATE BRUHsad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:
Yes the guy is a clown.

The issue here is not about Islamic holiday but declaring a holiday that's outside National holiday calendar.

Really, Easter holiday is to be equated to an obscure Islamic holiday? It is alright then. The country will just go to sh!ts when the major human capital (Christians) the country has leave in droves. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
OSUN IS THE NEWEST CALIPHATE BRUHsad

The plans have gone far. It is too late now. The only thing remaining for them is to really face igbos and wham!, Islamic Republic of Nigeria would be declared. We yorubas are game already. That's why I laugh when any foolish Christian talks about pastor Osinbajo being VP. Very funny.

We were warned by pastor bosun Emmanuel but we never listened. cry

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz, I warned you yesterday not to apologize to those nonentities, but like a typical average Yoruba coward, you capitulated and cowered as usual. You could not stand your ground. That's by the way.

For the umpteenth time, Yoruba Christians should wake up! Yoruba Muslims will not hesitate to sell us to the Gambari. Yoruba Muslims will align with the hausa fulani and further their interest than align with the Yoruba Christians and others who are not Muslims. Yoruba Muslims will never support a SW cause that is against the interest of the Huasa fulani. Yoruba moslems are know for their servitude to the caliphate. Heck, They cannot even sight the moon and lead prayers in the North.

The hijab issue is fresh in our mind. Aregbe days are numbered. I don't blame him but the mumu and gullible Yoruba Christians who still believe Yoruba is Yoruba. I don't pity una any longer.

By the way, it's not only Osun state, Oyo state too.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The plans have gone far. It is too late now. The only thing remaining for them is to really face igbos and wham!, Islamic Republic of Nigeria would be declared. We yorubas are game already. That's why I laugh when any foolish Christian talks about pastor Osinbajo being VP. Very funny.

We were warned by pastor bosun Emmanuel but we never listened. cry
YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIKES OF BIBIDEAR AND SUPERS1PANTHER ON THIS THREAD #SAD

7 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I don't have anything to say. Someone has pretty much echoed my thoughts. Here they are:

Comment:
Section 10 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CFRN) 1999 (as amended) provides "The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion".
Reading that statement above ordinarily may not reveal the real intent of the statement. But STUDYING it reveals that the "State" should not "adopt", "assume", "endorse", "sanction", "support" any religion in any way howsoever!

The "constituted authority" in Oyo State - Governor Ajimobi, has by his action "adopted", "assumed", "endorsed", "sanctioned", "supported" the Islamic Religion at the State level! His action simply violates the SECULARITY of the "State" intended to be promoted by the Constitution thus violating the supposed constitution readily brandied to hold us together!
But again, I ask myself, what happened during Obasanjo's regime when a Jihadist called "Ahmed Yerima" invoked the penal provisions of Sharia law, as against this same section 10 and the penal laws in the North? Our legal luminaries and educated derelicts did two things -

(1) Kept Mute
(2) Went to town positing that it will go away!
Has it gone away? Nope! Rather, more than ten states in the North have adopted full Sharia law to the consternation of Christians and other faiths!

The head of the Jihadist movement in Nigeria - President Mohammadu Buhari is yet to denounce his statement on Sharia Law and has done what he knows best - advance the cause of Islamism at home and abroad! The likes of Governor Ajimobi and Governor Rauf Aregbesola have followed suit, now you understand why the Yoruba region is the most polarized!
It is my opinion (no matter how warped) that an average Yoruba Muslim will pitch his / her tent with the Northern Muslim (the same northern Muslim that sees him/her as a 2nd class citizen) than with his/her brothers in the West! After all it is public knowledge that a Yoruba Muslim can not call for prayers in the North!

What still amazes me is the fact that these "supposedly educated Yoruba Muslims" are yet to challenge Article 15(1) - (4) of the constitution for the leading body for Muslims in Nigeria - The Nigerian Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) which FORBIDS the likes of Governor Ajimobi, Governor Rauf Aregbesola and even the JAMB Registrar - Professor Ishaq Oloyede who is the current secretary of the NSCIA from "vying for" or "to ever" be elected as the President General of the NSCIA or the Deputy President General of the NSCIA. Don't ever forget that the NSCIA is a government agency funded by ALL tax payers including the self acclaimed constituted authority in Oyo State and Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State!

Now, will I be right to conclude that these are 2nd class citizens in a country that projects and addresses itself as a Republic? How does this resonate with the Republican status of the federation? Will I be right to also conclude that these supposedly enlightened and educated State Governors are willing and ready tools in the hands of Jihadists whose words and actions have tended to ensuring that Nigeria tilts towards an Islamic Republic?

The Federal Republic of Nigeria: "The best country to show the most extreme example of Hypocrisy"!
It's a gradual descent into the Islamic Republic of Nigeria. It does not happen in one day....its a gradual process! This is happening in a multi ethnic and multi religious country.
In conclusion two things -

(1) The same constitution that was bandied as providing for the indivisibility of Nigeria, so that any organisation (including IPOB, NIGER DELTA, LNC, ODUDUWA REPUBLIC) that threatens the sovereign status of the federation will be quashed BECAUSE they are violating the constitution, is the same constitution that the Hausa/Fulani's who are Muslims in the North are allowed to VIOLATE! How? By allowing them to have the Islamic religion as against section 10 and the penal code provisions! This is the same North that is funded by tax payers from all parts of the the country.

So in summary, some are allowed to VIOLATE the constitution while others (like IPOB, the Igbos, the Niger Deltans, LNC, the Yoruba's asking for self determination) MUST be quashed with operation crocodile, operation snake, operation cockroach and what again? Frog? From ever even voicing their right to self determination because it is AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION DUDE! (Forget that the right is inalienable - look it up)!
(2) And the second statement i will make in conclusion is "Don't worry...it will go away....."

#copied

My brother, you have spoken well but the most important thing now is to save for the relocation ooo. All these one na stories. I won't be able to raise my family in an Islamic nation. Christians are too shortsighted and docile.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by honeychild(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Shut up. You are such an idiot. I hardly insult people but men......idiot does not even come close to describing you.

18 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:
Yes the guy is a clown.

Ode ni e.. Didn't we just finish sallah holidays? Ogun, Sango, Obatala, and other traditional worshipers are also entitled to their own public holidays and new year celebrations. Even atheists too. Don't you think so? Your brain is still new because you have never used it. State governors should hand offf every religious activity.

14 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 21, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Alcatraz, I warned you yesterday not to apologize to those nonentities, but like a typical average Yoruba coward, you catapitulated and cowered as usual. You could not stand your ground. That's by the way.

For the umpteenth time, Yoruba Christians should wake up! Yoruba Muslims will not hesitate to sell us to the Gambari. Yoruba Muslims will align with the hausa fulani and further their interest than align with the Yoruba Christians and others who are not Muslims. Yoruba Muslims will never support a SW cause that is against the interest of the Huasa fulani. Yoruba moslems are know for their servitude to the caliphate. Heck, They cannot even sight the moon and lead prayers in the North.

The hijab issue is fresh in our mind. Aregbe days are numbered. I don't blame him but the mumu and gullible Yoruba Christians who still believe Yoruba is Yoruba. I don't pity una any longer.

By the way, it's not only Osun state, Oyo state too.

I didn't capitulate oooo. I just apologized if they were offended by my thread. But I expect any averagely intelligent Christian to get my message. Bro, na to save and relocate. I am still single so no wahala of carrying kids abroad. They have won.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
honeychild:

Shut up. You are such an idiot. I hardly insult people but men......idiot does not even come close to describing you.

Continue the insults. I don't know you ooo. Under your nose they are finalizing their plans. Do you have money to travel? If you are Christian, better save.

9 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]I didn't capitulate oooo. I just apologized if they were offended by my thread.[/s] But I expect any averagely intelligent Christian to get my message. Bro, na to save and relocate. I am still single so no wahala of carrying kids abroad. They have won.

It's the same thing bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2017
SOMEONE MADE MENTION ABOUT HOW THE UNITED NATIONS FAILED TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES AFFECTING CHRISTIANS AND THE KILLING OF IPOB YOUTHS IN ONE OF THE THREAD AND I SAID THIS

THEY ACTUALLY PREFER TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED IN MYANMAR THAN BRINGING UP ANYTHING ISSUE THAT CONCERNS CHRISTIANS OR IPOB... REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW PALESTINIANS ARE SUFFERING AND HOW ROHINGYA MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED ON A DAILY BASIS WILL AMOUNT TO ISLAMOPHOBIA. ANY ISSUE RAISED ABOUT HOW ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS WILL BE TERMED A HATE SPEECH

8 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by afroniger: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
This op must be very jobless. I am a well known athiest on this forum, but that aside, aren't Easter and Christmas Christian holidays that we are all forced to and subjected to observe? Left to me the government should ban all these useless unproductive days. You people are all fanatics that want to dominate each other and the rest of us.

17 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
If by now, any Christian doesn't see the machinations, then I am sorry ooo. They have their stooges everywhere e.g media, politics, administration, military, education and elsewhere.

They won!

Continue being politically correct you hear?

7 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
SOMEONE MADE MENTION ABOUT HOW THE UNITED NATIONS FAILED TO TALK ABOUT THE ISSUES AFFECTING CHRISTIANS AND THE KILLING OF IPOB YOUTHS IN ONE OF THE THREAD AND I SAID THIS

THEY ACTUALLY PREFER TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED IN MYANMAR THAN BRINGING UP ANYTHING ISSUE THAT CONCERNS CHRISTIANS OR IPOB... REMEMBER THAT FAILURE TO DISCUSS ABOUT HOW PALESTINIANS ARE SUFFERING AND HOW ROHINGYA MUSLIMS ARE BEING MASSACRED ON A DAILY BASIS WILL AMOUNT TO ISLAMOPHOBIA. ANY ISSUE RAISED ABOUT HOW ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS WILL BE TERMED A HATE SPEECH

Total blackmail!

10 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by skedman(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
bigass:
Yes the guy is a clown.

tolerance is the best gift any God fearing man could have however,the christains have failed to tolerate the muslim no wonder they are not united and they can't even worship as one religion they prefer having different fractions .that is why we keep seeing 10 churches on one street. The holiday declared is the begining of a new year on the muslim calender and it is not fixed and could be declared a public holiday because it is a special day. I advise all to tolerate one another and stop the useless critic .

2 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by IJOBA2: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
MACLATUNJI TBABA123 DEOLS KN23H OLLAH HOLATIN OAUTEMITAYO
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2017
I know I am being monitored already and I might stop creating these threads anymore. Na to survive sure pass. The expedition of my immigration process should be more paramount.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
skedman:
tolerance is the best gift any God fearing man could have however,the christains have failed to tolerate the muslim no wonder they are not united and they can't even worship as one religion they prefer having different fractions .that is why we keep seeing 10 churches on one street. The holiday declared is the begining of a new year on the muslim calender and it is not fixed and could be declared a public holiday because it is a special day. I advise all to tolerate one another and stop the useless critic .

Ok sir. Nice job done to lull the minds of sheeps. Enjoy jaree. You would soon have your Islamic republic. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2017
skedman:

Ok sir. Nice job done to lull the minds of gullible. Enjoy jaree. You would soon have your Islamic republic. Thanks.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Baba coloneldrake, na wetin we see be this oo. It is too late to remedy things though. We might as well forget about posting about these things to sensitize our people as the plans have reached an advanced stage already. A part of me wants to blame Pastor E.A.Adeboye for all these but I realize that he is just one person. It is well jaree.
Re: I Heard Aregbesola Declared Islamic Holiday In Osun. by Bibidear(f): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Islamic holiday in osun?

I am waiting.

SMH.

Cc: goke
Omohayek
Bibidear
Ereolamide
Deeedeeee
Coloneldrake
hi,i am from osun state....what's the muslim holiday all about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Quit Active Politics, Be A Statesmen - Reporter tell Obasanjo / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos / Anambra Completes Oil Drilling Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.