Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Photos! Kenyan Lady Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside An Uber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos! Kenyan Lady Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside An Uber (2241 Views)

Lecturers Caught On Camera Masturbating After Sex With Female Students (video) / Man Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside A Commercial Bus In Port-harcourt (pix) / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos! Kenyan Lady Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside An Uber by verasam: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Photos and video of a Kenyan lady who was caught on camera masturbating allegedly inside an Uber have gone viral.
The video was shared on Instagram by one Kufre Mayana who claimed the lady sent her Uber driver on an errand in order to masturbate.
In the video, the woman could be seen talking to someone on the phone but the contents of conversation doesn't look like it's sexual as she was asking the person what ......click here to continue http://www.alviratv.com/2017/09/photos-kenyan-lady-caught-on-camera.html

(1) (Reply)

If I Call You On Phone For 1 Hour Will You Do This...To Be Deleted Soon. / SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic] / My Mom Is Too Stubborn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.