Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart (1077 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
Every person has what he /she desires so in this you pick out the three things you desire from the guy or girl of your heart ranging from any of these height,looks,being romantic, someone caring,wealth,someone well educated or any other feature you can think of... let the fun begin...............
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by FvckShiT(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fúçking intelligence!

Fúçking Sexiness!

Fúçking ßlowjob techniques
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fúçking intelligence!

Fúçking Sexiness!

lol its obvious from ur username

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Florblu(f): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guys will be having desires with nothing to offer
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by raydatluvs(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fúçking intelligence!

Fúçking Sexiness!

Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by nurey(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
She must have a PHd degree

She must come from a very wealthy family

She must be extremely wealthy

what i have to offer

Help her spend her wealth

Help her manage the wealth

Help her look after the wealth

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
nurey:
She must have a PHd degree
She must come from a very wealthy family
She must be extremely wealthy
what i have to offer
Help her spend her wealth
Help her manage the wealth
Help her look after the wealth
omo u mean ooh!!!!
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by nurey(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
omo u mean ooh!!!!

If you have dated girls/ladies that just ask ask ask, you will know i am lenient
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Leo
Soji
Predator wink
grin
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
nurey:

If you have dated girls/ladies that just ask ask ask, you will know i am lenient
gals are naturally demanding u fit stay single till 35 looking for all these u mentioned haba easy ooh my broda
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intelligence
Charms
Wit.

Errr...you don't have to be really fine. Na bonus that one be. undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beauty

Brain

Good Heart

2 Likes

Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Intelligent
Tall
Loving and caring.
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by nurey(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
gals are naturally demanding u fit stay single till 35 looking for all these u mentioned haba easy ooh my broda

dont worry i am already molding her, its not easy i hope she will be ready by the time i clock 52years embarassed
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Intelligent

Tall

Loving and caring.
i think i have those qualites u re requesting for how can i apply grin
Sabrina18:
Intelligent

Tall

Loving and caring.
i think i have those qualites u re requesting for how can i apply
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
i think i have those qualites u re requesting for how can i apply grin i think i have those qualites u re requesting for how can i apply
You get CV?
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
God fearing,intelligent and lovely.
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
nurey:

dont worry i am already molding her, its not easy i hope she will be ready by the time i clock 52years embarassed
LOL cheesy
nurey:

LOL
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
You get CV?
yes nah i get cv for relationhip longevity cool
Sabrina18:
You get CV?
yes nah i get cv for relationhip longevity
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by yinksjoe: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
u get fuvking mouth
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by yinksjoe: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
u get fuvking mouth jst like ur fvcking username implyies
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Tallino25:
yes nah i get cv for relationhip longevity coolyes nah i get cv for relationhip longevity
Ok.
Re: 3 Most Important Features You Desire From The Guy/girl Of Your Heart by Tallino25(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Ok.
so i can apply nah grin
Sabrina18:
Ok.
so i can apply nah

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Movie Academy In Owerri Imo State? / Twitter User Rape A Sex Doll / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.