Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? (3830 Views)

Why Do Nl Girls Have Body/mouth Odor. / Nl Girls Wetin B Una Own Self? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 03, 2010
abeg if you cant name names @ OP then go and sit down.

nonsense and insecurity cheesy
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2010
grin Isn't this topic so ROMANTIC? grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2010
Is it because some people put this as their profile pix that you're ventilating?
Ori e o ti fokasible ti pe ti pe.

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by bluespice(f): 1:30am On Mar 03, 2010
isn't that the lightupnigeria campaign thingy?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 03, 2010
Yes o, darling me
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Scooby1(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2010
Poster layoff this drink i can see it is damaging ur brain cells  cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 1:35am On Mar 03, 2010
LOL @FL Gators
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2010
Krissykriss:

Mrbrownjay, i aint got nothing wrong with nigerians in "the west". If u, just cos u're in d west should brag about being there, calling ppl in naija fools, dumbass, crude, etc cos they said their opinion (which u dont agree with) on something, then check urself again. If u think u're opinion counts more than theirs cos u're in d west & living d good life, then it'll interest u to know that some nigerians are living d american dream (even bigger than it) in nigeria!
@platinum, Aint no way am i naming names.

ok so now I am the one bragging just because i am trying to make you understand a point?! you are going in a complete different direction. . . . . . . . .
there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having your opinions but if you claim something that aint right, false or just plain silly then, i am sorry but i am going to call you for it and explain to you WHY your claim "might" be false, not right or silly.

go read the few threads about people claiming miracle pills/potion/herbs that will cure HIV, yahoo yahoo scams, people claiming that all people in the UK are doing menial work, people claiming that burning spermatozoa will turn it into blood etc. . . . . . . . then someone gotta say something because we ALL know that it aint true. yes it is HIS/HER opinion but its a false claim.

it would be different if we had a discussion about who is a better artist between dbanj and 9ice because then anyone has their own views about what is best about something but FACTS should never be distorted!

so coming back to your claim i would say that, if someone has never experienced traveling abroad, they have absolutely no right to talk down about the ones who have and who are successful (or not) at it.

you do you and I do me and, as long as you are satisfied with what you do then, we are all merry!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 2:02am On Mar 03, 2010
InesQor:

grin Isn't this topic so ROMANTIC? grin

yes ooo, infact i have fallen in love already grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by r231(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2010
FL Gators:

Is it because some people put this as their profile pix that you're ventilating?
Ori e o ti fokasible ti pe ti pe.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 03, 2010
@ poster, if u were abraod now, you will be dancing yahoooze here grin, just take things as they are. Shikenaaa!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by sjeezy8: 2:13am On Mar 03, 2010
haha nigguz mad cause they stuck in Nigeria- no president lol
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 03, 2010
InesQor:

grin Isn't this topic so ROMANTIC?  grin
 OMG, so romantic, omo the thing don make me fall in love grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 03, 2010
Seems like someone has a complex. shocked
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 3:26am On Mar 03, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Seems like someone has a complex. shocked

yes, it is black tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2010
@Arkinses u are a stupid fool!
@Ayettymama, It might interest u 2 know that i travel whenever I wish cos out of d six of us in d family, three live in europe while one live in australia. They're all doing very good yet u dare not hear them brag about just being in d overseas. U know why? Cos they know they'll be doing as much good if they're still in naija. They rather brag about those doing well in naija. Afterall d kinda comfort u have in d overseas can be bought with money in naija. If u dont know ask. So i wonder why u should brag about d overseas.
@Ebonyeyes, Complex? *laffs in latin* Some very beautiful chics that studied in d UK & US that work good jobs in nigeria right now wanna marry me!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 03, 2010
@ poster

Enlightenment and exposure are not the same as wealth. OLODO!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2010
jealous guy. lol
when people usually say this  "thats because u've never stepped out of d shores of nigeria, thats y u sound dumb" (as you have said) they are referring to the way you think or the way you reason.
often times, your environment plays a big part in how you reason and think, as well as the type of mentality you have.
so what does that have to do with being 10times richer in wealth or other luxuries?

now you are on a different subject about bragging and about living in the west.
LOLOLOL!!!!
confused as hell.

Krissykriss:

@Ebonyeyes, Complex? *laffs in latin* Some very beautiful chics that studied in d UK & US that work good jobs in nigeria right now wanna marry me!
and can someone say irrelevant? and that is supposed to boost your ego and/or make you feel better?
NOW i see the real animosity behind this post.
some girls that schooled in US and/or UK want to marry you and now you're feeling funky.
lol why are you bragging? GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! hypocrite.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 6:12am On Mar 03, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Arkinses u are a silly fool!
@Ayettymama, It might interest u 2 know that i travel whenever I wish cos out of d six of us in d family, three live in europe while one live in australia. They're all doing very good yet u dare not hear them brag about just being in d overseas. U know why? Cos they know they'll be doing as much good if they're still in naija. They rather brag about those doing well in naija. Afterall d kinda comfort u have in d overseas can be bought with money in naija. If u dont know ask. So i wonder why u should brag about d overseas.

bros, dont allow all these nigerians overseas bother u, their attitude is just terrible, especially the girls. folks like u and i, we are the backbone of the future nigeria, we will fight to make our country better, we are not going anywhere.  "i love my country i no go lie, na inside am i go live and die, . . "
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^
and that's why your living in the USA like the rest of us?
LOLOL!!! go back to Nigeria then, and then maybe you can say that again, this time, while blowing your trumpet. this is just whack. for real.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2010
@Amaka, U feeling guilty? I know u must at a point. Shows u still have a half working conscience.
@Michelin89, Dont we nigerians love d english lang ( i love it too)? Please tell me more about "EXPOSURE" and "ENLIGHTENMENT" as it relates to this context. Dont make a f.o.o.l of urself while doing so. Thank u.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2010
Krissykriss:

@Michelin89, Dont we nigerians love d english lang ( i love it too)? Please tell me more about "EXPOSURE" and "ENLIGHTENMENT" as it relates to this context. Dont make a f.o.o.l of urself while doing so. Thank u.

Go check Oxford dictionary.

Abi na me go come explain something wey you open thread for?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:32am On Mar 03, 2010
feeling guilty for what?
telling you this? you are a hypocrite. why the need to brag to show you dont have a complex? lol
most people say that because of mentality not because of wealth. why are you mixing two different things here? stop being a hater.

Krissykriss:

@Amaka, U feeling guilty? I know u must at a point. Shows u still have a half working conscience.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you are the one who needs to "not" make a fool of yourself while on the net. you are here mixing two different things. lolol
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:37am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=20pt]"thats because u've never stepped out of d shores of nigeria, thats y u sound dumb"[/size]
GOING BY THIS EXAMPLE YOU PROVIDED, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRAGGING ABOUT BEING ABROAD OR HAVING MONEY OR WHATEVER OTHER CRAP YOU MENTIONED.
that example is talking about a person's mentality
so how about YOU get it right, stick to one thing, (and as you said) don't make a fool of yourself
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 6:42am On Mar 03, 2010
@michelin, Now thats d kinda reply i was expecting from u. U see, u cant even elaborate on d kind of enlightenment & exposure u mean! U just wrote down d english lang & off u go (afterall english covers a multitude of sins).
@amaka, Ok at least u now remember u've said it once. U're heart will be touched to remember d other times u said it. And why are u replying to posts that are not meant for u? Pls act matured for once. Thank u.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2010
Krissykriss:

@michelin, Now thats d kinda reply i was expecting from u. U see, u cant even elaborate on d kind of enlightenment & exposure u mean! U just wrote down d english lang & off u go (afterall english covers a multitude of sins).

Why you dey here dey yab nonsense, I dey go lesson go take degree.

Ciao!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2010
you were being an incoherent hypocrite, i had to step in.
AMAKA to the rescue!!! (CAPE BLOWING IN THE WIND)
cool
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 6:52am On Mar 03, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^
and that's why your living in the USA like the rest of us?
LOLOL!!! go back to Nigeria then, and then maybe you can say that again, this time, while blowing your trumpet. this is just whack. for real.

i'm sorry, do i know u? i dont think so and for your info, i live in ajegunle, lagos state nigeria. next time, mind your damn business!  angry angry

@ OP

we true nigerians must stick together and fight all these ajebotas jare
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2010
@amaka, Cos u felt u're better than michelin (at least mentality-wise)? Ok o, help her with d answer.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2010
Krissykriss:

@amaka, Cos u felt u're better than michelin (at least mentality-wise)? Ok o, help her with d answer.

when i said "you" i was talking to you.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2010
I'm just gonna write PARIS as my location on my profile .
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2010
ayettymama:

i think poster got his visa application rejected!

take a sip of sum haterade darrling!  tongue tongue tongue

Slayed! grin LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Matured Ladies In Need Of A “no String Attached” [sex Mate] / AC installations and Repairs contact / I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.