Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? (3835 Views)

Why Do Nl Girls Have Body/mouth Odor. / Nl Girls Wetin B Una Own Self? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2010
@ THE AMAKA @ Michelin89. Are people that have never left the shores of Nigeria necessarily unenlightened and unexposed? Aren't there people in the west that are unenlightened and unexposed? I understand that the OP's argument may be quite warped, I'm just trying to understand what yours is.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2010
gbam.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2010
, and then all the Nigerians abroad arise to fight their cause.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by eyoniggar(m): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2010
krissy, you are already making a full
outta yaself. You ought to have at least
carried out your judgment as fairly as your
"ok" mental state would have put forth this "case".

Any other dumb Nigerian out there in some italy or
anywhere in europe would actually think ur playahating.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
like i said. . .
your environment or where you live, often times do play a part in your mentality and how you think.
some people just have this backwards, crazy, warped sense of thinking. (because they havent been exposed to different worlds)
or shall i call it "ancient"
i think i have said enough, im not gonna write essays anymore.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
grin grin  hhmmmn. Na wa o   undecided

Abeg write essay jaare. Those pink fonts are turnin me on
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
can't will be getting ready and stepping out soon.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
aight . . smiley

But now I'm scared to go to Nigeria. Don't want to be around all those "unexposed" and "unenlightened" people. They might just give me rabies. cry
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^
na you talk am ooooo, no be me.
tooodles!!
wink
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2010
haha  kiss

Naija is our beloved homeland o. Abeg make we no dey talk about am like say na toilet. I dey meet ignorant oyinbo pepper on a daily basis, and they are in the land of the enlightened and exposed,
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
LOL @ Last 10 posts. grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by platinumnk(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
Krayola:

@ THE AMAKA @ Michelin89. Are people that have never left the shores of Nigeria necessarily unenlightened and unexposed? Aren't there people in the west that are unenlightened and unexposed? I understand that the OP's argument may be quite warped, I'm just trying to understand what yours is.

go a read the travel section, see the reactions when people come over.

Yes People are rich in Nigeria, but seriously what percentage? How many graduates do we have on the Streets turned Armed Robbers or Kidnappers because nothing works in Nigeria?
How about bragging about not actually having to run to the Gen every 4 hours, or actually calling 911 and someone would respond?

Yes they have money, but at what quality of life?
A governor in Kaduna lost his entire family due to a fire, cant call for help, and they were barred in due to barbed wire on the windows to prevent armed robbers.
Such is nigeria
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2010
Eyoniggar, And why would i waste my beautiful life hating? Ppl are scared to tell d truth. I wasnt raised that way. 'U tell d truth & take d beating that comes with it'. Thats what my parents made sure we learnt.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by TemiladeE1(f): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2010
@ post, You just display the typical behaviour of a guy with an inferiority complex embarassed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2010
OMG!!! See haters, Please don't blame Nigerian girls overseas
for your failure to get a visa. . .
Na wa oooo, and since when does a boastful person's behaviour relate to his/her location. . .
all these haters would surely see hate
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2010
after the joke comes the serious talk!

alot of girls like to jump to the conclusion

that some peoples views are because of where they live;

and are quick to say things like 'because you have never crossed the borders of Nigeria'

now i will urge most of you not to take it seriously because no1

you can tell by the way they spk they are still children and immature

most of them havent crossed any borders either!

with that said- alot of men like sayin trash because they are yt to understand the concept of civilisation- and go arnd opening dumb threads like

willl u mary a girl that drinks

will you let your gf learn karate

the list of stupid threads is endless!!

so i guess its two way!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by H2O2: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2010
lol you reach enlightenment by crossing borders? Chai I don hear something new today o.
I think I should drop outta school then.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2010
H2O2:

lol you reach enlightenment by crossing borders? Chai I don hear something new today o.
I think I should drop outta school then.

omo, the thing tire me, talk of another level of illiteracy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2010
I am speechless, @ this thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 07, 2010
This thread smacks of bitterness.

Krissy, you're the one actually doing what you claim Nigerian girls in the West do - bragging! What does wealth have to do with anything? Your postings are very contradictory, and you're making less sense with each response you make.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by desertboom(m): 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
Oh God help us. Even most of our lecturers that school in U.S.A/U.K often brag and insult us just because we have not test live outside nigeria. In as much as i agree that traveling is part of education and you gain more from what you see and experience does not give you a pass mark to call us silly and dumb. What makes you'll think you're too important, enlighten and expose than most of us back here at home? I need answer from a diaspora.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ Topic. It's kind of true. Girls at home takes things so easy, psychologically i even see them happier and more contented with what they have and whom the are, while these outside are so easily provoked feeling they knows everything more than any other person the aggression of being loney in an aliens country is easily seen.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
Freiburger:

@ Topic. [b]It's kind of true. Girls at home takes things so easy, psychologically i even see them happier and more contented with what they have [/b]and whom the are, while these outside are so easily provoked feeling they knows everything more than any other person the aggression of being loney in an aliens country is easily seen.

lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

happier and contented?

is that why they lead the most advanced prostitution ring in nigeria?

lolz
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
people are getting the whole purpose of this topic wrong
 overseas girls were accused of bragging which is slightly wrong and biased, they may come across as bragging but thats incorrrect, its as a result of them being more exposed
  People can come here and argue from today till tomorrow but people abroad are more exposed and enlightened, they have a wider taste in everything from food to music genre
 I personally have discovered much more out there from being in the uk and I am sure someone who has been to tother countries like in asia or north america, maybe more exposed than I am I wont disagree about that
  the so called overseas girls have come on this topic to defend themselves and yes they have been very critical of the post, but that has to do with the fact that their exposure and enlightenment will not allow them to just sit back and be accused of bragging
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
ayettymama:

lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

happier and contented?

is that why they lead the most advanced prostitution ring in nigeria?

lolz

Don't let me open my mouth. what are most Nigerian Girls in most scandinavian countries doing? u better chill up with your loneliness don't compare yourself with girls back home who are pround beeing where they belong to.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

people are getting the whole purpose of this topic wrong
overseas girls were accused of bragging which is slightly wrong and biased, they may come across as bragging but thats incorrrect, its as a result of them being more exposed
People can come here and argue from today till tomorrow[b] but people abroad are more exposed and enlightened, [/b] they have a wider taste in everything from food to music genre
I personally have discovered much more out there from being in the uk and I am sure someone who has been to tother countries like in asia or north america, maybe more exposed than I am I wont disagree about that
the so called overseas girls have come on this topic to defend themselves and yes they have been very critical of the post, but that has to do with the fact that their exposure and enlightenment will not allow them to just sit back and be accused of bragging

If u are enlightened extend it to your own ppl with ease and not classifying of of em as fools cos they never been out of their own country.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
@ freiburg
from my above written statement how have i classified people back home as fools can you please highlight where I ve mentioned that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before. / Why Do Women Always Wait Till They Are Too "Old" Before They Start Acting Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.