Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? (3834 Views)

Why Do Nl Girls Have Body/mouth Odor. / Nl Girls Wetin B Una Own Self? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
I'm loving this freiburger guy!
@Temilade, Pls say something else. I've been hearing 'd complex' since i opened this thread.
@Siena, I never said i'm rich. Read my thread again. U must not be wealthy to enjoy a beautiful life (tho rich ppl do most times).
@Ayettymama, Where are u coming from this time? Pls make a reasonable point on this thread for once!
@joxiri, Can u read d thread again? Thank u.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

@ freiburg
from my above written statement how have i classified people back home as fools can you please highlight where I ve mentioned that

Oh no i wasn't talking to u directly. i'm just using my term based of what i 've seen on nairaland so far. but my friend what's the opposite of enlightened and exposed?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
' @frieburg
You werent talking to me directly yet you inserted my quoted some parts of it,
the opposite of enlightenment and exposure is not the total lack of it or stupidity, its just that at the point in time you only know so much as what is around you
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

' @frieburg
You werent talking to me directly yet you inserted my quoted some parts of it,
the opposite of enlightenment and exposure is not the total lack of it or stupidity, its just that at the point in time you only know so much as what is around you

I got you. but do u thinK our sisters abroad are that exposed as they claim?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
well as much as I can say people abroad are exposed and all that, its up to the individual, but i would like to think the educated ones are, there are still some nigerians you see abroad who are still disappointing but on average i think they are more exposed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

well as much as I can say people abroad are exposed and all that, its up to the individual, but i would like to think the educated ones are, there are still some nigerians you see abroad who are still disappointing but on average i think they are more exposed

It depends on the area of exposure, in the area of education for example u know that the chances of our ppl really penetrating into the foreign system is somehow limited for reasons you and i know so well.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
very true
but you will be surprised to find out there are a few nigerians in high places
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

very true
but you will be surprised to find out there are a few nigerians in high places

Yes you said a few, every country got one or 2 ppl(women) in high places somewhere in the world, but it can't be compared to the chance the have in their own country, i hope u understand.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
once again we ve diverted from the course of the topic
it does not really matter we are just gonna have different opinions on this issue
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
joxiri:

once again we ve diverted from the course of the topic
it does not really matter we are just gonna have different opinions on this issue

No no we are still on it.
Its not a must that either you or me coming out here and start derailing the thread by saying naija girls abroad don't brag they are the best or saying oh they brag too much without concrete reasons. But i guess the truth lies somewhere. However it was A nice conversation anyway i leant from it. can we exchange mail addresses?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
mmh well you give me your msn or yahoo id and I would add you on them if you use any of them
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
Alright u can add the e-mail address pasted on my profil on e- mail.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by desertboom(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
Must you stay abroad or outside Nigeria to get enlightenment and exposure. Meaning an American that was born and breed in thesame America that has never been to any other country or continent is not enlighten or exposed. Maybe I'm wrong but do you need to travel out of your home country before you're expose or enlighten. I NEED ANSWER.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by joxiri: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
a lot of americans remain within america and some of them are very very stuck up people
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
exactly

we are all still the same nigerians!

nigerians prostitutin her and prostituting there

u men are the ones complainin abt 'recharge card girls'

the ones beggin for popcorn at the cinemas

the students prostitutin

the ones shootin p,o,r,n wit the white men!

how is that happy and content?- jussayin *kanye shrug*

but lets not generalise- there are good and bad ones everywhere!

dont go arnd thinkin all of us are illegal with bad jobs prostitutin ourselves!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
In the comfort of my room, i can tell you how many states are in the us, cities, system of government, their way of life, what's likely to sell and not sell, their lifestyle, mentality, thoughts, what's in-vogue, and host of other stuffs. I don't NEED to cross the border of any particular country in order to be exposed, you'd be surprised to know that alot of girls in Nigeria know things you don't know about the US and even the world at large.

Some Americans actually think there's no other world existing outside America and they think aliens live outside America, some even think Africa is a country, stuffs like that, what then do you call these set of people?

i can partially tell you that an educated Nigerian girl born and lives in Nigeria might be more exposed to general stuffs than some of her counterparts abroad without even stepping out of Nigeria, so i think it's really an individual thing.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

@ Topic. It's kind of true. Girls at home takes things so easy, psychologically i even see them happier and more contented with what they have and whom the are, while these outside are so easily provoked feeling they knows everything more than any other person the aggression of being loney in an aliens country is easily seen.

i hate to say this but i agree with u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ayettymama:

lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!

happier and contented?

is that why they lead the most advanced prostitution ring in nigeria?

lolz

like the ones abroad are not involved in advanced prostitution, abeg make we hear word
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by InesQor(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

In the comfort of my room, i can tell you how many states are in the us, cities, system of government, their way of life, what's likely to sell and not sell, their lifestyle, mentality, thoughts, what's in-vogue, and host of other stuffs. I don't NEED to cross the border of any particular country in order to be exposed, you'd be surprised to know that alot of girls in Nigeria know things you don't know about the US and even the world at large.

Some Americans actually think there's no other world existing outside America and they think aliens live outside America, some even think Africa is a country, stuffs like that, what then do you call these set of people?

i can partially tell you that an educated Nigerian girl born and lives in Nigeria might be more exposed to general stuffs than some of her counterparts abroad without even stepping out of Nigeria, so i think it's really an individual thing.

Correct!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2010
In Nigeria- STUDENTS form prostitution rings!!

haba
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by na2day2(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2010
ayettymama:

In Nigeria- STUDENTS form prostitution rings!!

haba

while abroad they are sole proprietors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2010
na2day?:

while abroad they are sole proprietors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u dey mind some people?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2010
lolz

im not even gna bother

if u need to think it to console urselves- so be it

the women in naija are not happier and contented!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krayola(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2010
Sarah Palin --->Educated, American, successful, powerful, and dumb as f.u.ck. There are SS3 students that have never left Ijebu-Ode that are more exposed and enlightened than that woman.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

im not even gna bother

if u need to think it to console urselves- so be it

the women in naija are not happier and contented!

Ayettey give me a break. make ppl hear word, wetin u know?
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by ayettymama(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2010
^^ i have lived in nigeria

so inno o.k!
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2010
Krayola:

Sarah Palin --->Educated, American, successful, powerful, and dumb as f.u.ck. There are SS3 students that have never left Ijebu-Ode that are more exposed and enlightened than that woman.

grin grin grin, a fellow VP candidate grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

grin grin grin, a fellow VP candidate grin grin

Only Sarah Palin? What comes out from girls here on NL is even worse than that of Sarah Palin ignorance of not knowing Africa was a continent.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

Only Sarah Palin? What comes out from girls here on NL is even worse than that of Sarah Palin ignorance of not knowing Africa was a continent.

lol and some think Apapa is in Abuja grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Freiburger(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2010
honeric01:

lol and some think Apapa is in Abuja grin grin

grin grin grin U never hear anything grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by honeric01(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2010
Freiburger:

grin grin grin U never hear anything grin grin grin

And some thought wearing of big yugozuna belt on their waist makes them exposed fashion-wise grin
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by maedan(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2010
lol @ krissykris. Since a large percentage of NL members (male and female) live/travel abroad, you weren't going to get much support with this topic. But the essence of your first post is not lost on me. Maybe some of the diasporian ladies you've come across gave a bad impression. Even home-based babes do that a lot grin. Anyway, maybe after this topic the guilty few will have a change of attitude wink.
Re: Why Do Nl Girls Overseas Love Bragging? by Krissykriss(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
@maedan, Whether they change or not aint none of my biz. Didnt create d thread to make them change; I just dont like keeping silent when i should be talking. There's time for everything; go ask d bible, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AC installations and Repairs contact / I Need A Beautiful Girl Between The Age Of 22 And 27 For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Rich Guy Dat Has Been To Europe Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.