Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba (4207 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Malawian(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is something that make Igbos excel, i believe it is God's grace and not really about the level of hussling involved. Take me for instance, I started a cafe just four houses from another cafe owned by a yoruba, he has sinced packed up and moved elsewhere to restart his business, another Igbo opened also another few houses away from mine, we are both thriving and no beef.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Malawian:
There is something that make Igbos excel, i believe it is God's grace and not really about the level of hussling involved. Take me for instance, I started a cafe just four houses from another cafe owned by a yoruba, he has sinced packed up and moved elsewhere to restart his business, another Igbo opened also another few houses away from mine, we are both thriving and no beef.
Alariwo2, what do you have to say
Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by BALLOSKI: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Alariwo2: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

So you dont enjoy Lagos 51% Igbo population

What 51% population?

I only see igbos hustling under hot sun selling gala, lacasera, okrika, no testing electronics, spare parts, pirated cds etc.

I just shake my head for them when I drive by.. Especially when I see Lagos taskforce chasing them and demolishing their 2 × 2 shops.

The Yorubas who own SW are in offices, the secretariat, Deputy governor & governor's office, Lagos state house of assembly etc.

You Igbos don't know jack about Lagos or her wealth yet you brag all over the place.. Very soon, una eyes go clear.

13 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Alariwo2: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

Alariwo2, what do you have to say

Welcoming environment is what makes Igbos thrive.. Remove that "welcoming" and watch them suffer grin

Until Igbos stay in their region and prosper without external influence, they mean nothing to me.

When Yorubas stop patronizing you, we'll see who will buy your goods and feed you.

12 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

What 51% population?

I only see igbos hustling under hot sun selling gala, lacasera, okrika, no testing electronics, spare parts, pirated cds etc.

I just shake my head for them when I drive by.. Especially when I see Lagos taskforce chasing them and demolishing their 2 × 2 shops.

The Yorubas who own SW are in offices, the secretariat, Deputy governor & governor's office, Lagos state house of assembly etc.

You Igbos don't know jack about Lagos or her wealth yet you brag all over the place.. Very soon, una eyes go clear.
You no like one Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Welcoming environment is what makes Igbos thrive.. Remove that "welcoming" and watch them suffer grin

Until Igbos stay in their region and prosper without external influence, they mean nothing to me.

When Yorubas stop patronizing you, we'll see who will buy your goods anf feed you.
When will Yorubas stop patronizing Igbos ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Oblang(m): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Left to me, I won't lease or sell land to them.. I so much hate their guts and daft nature.
Infact I have made up my mind never to patronize igbos again, so far I can get my items from fellow Yoruba or Hausa.

Too much familiarity brings contempt.. Yorubas got too familiar with them, that is why they are misbehaving.

Thanks to Kanu and his hate speeches, Yorubas can now see their real nature and feelings towards others.

Very empty chestbeaters full of hate and envy.. If not for Yorubas that spared their tribe, they would have gone extinct with the civil war

What they don't know is they are creating more enemies for themselves with all this unnecessary confrontations. I pity the sincere igbos....

12 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oblang:

What they don't know is they are creating more enemies for themselves with all this unnecessary confrontations. I pity the sincere igbos....
More sophisticated enemies grin

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by stanluiz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Alariwo2:

Left to me, I won't lease or sell land to them.. I so much hate their guts and daft nature.
Infact I have made up my mind never to patronize igbos again, so far I can get my items from fellow Yoruba or Hausa.

Too much familiarity brings contempt.. Yorubas got too familiar with them, that is why they are misbehaving.

Thanks to Kanu and his hate speeches, Yorubas can now see their real nature and feelings towards others.

Very empty chestbeaters full of hate and envy.. If not for Yorubas that spared their tribe, they would have gone extinct with the civil war
Yoruba Muslim by their comments you will know them.

6 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by stanluiz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

When will Yorubas stop patronizing Igbos ? grin
Ibeato and innoson didn't they prosper on their region. I guess they made their money in Lagos eddiot .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Campusity:
By allowing the Igbo to become millionaires on their land shows the magnanimity and openness of the Yoruba. How many yoruba or hausas have made 10% of that money from Igbo land? Is this not telling enough that no one hates Igbos?

Use your head to think...( Abeg some help me with the appropriate meme biko)

So the north is also not letting you become millionaire in their land or is it just the Igbo. You people are adept at ambivalence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Michael004: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Errrrm, I quoted the article which you apparently didn't read. Please go read the article. Thanks. And I'm not IBO. I'm just stating the reality.
Who cares if you are igbo or not. If you like, be Zulu. Who gives a flying folk. Your hatred on yorubas won't stop them from moving higher and higher. Despite they refused to sell land to my brother in imo in 2012 all cos he's Yoruba tells much about how they hate others. My brother came back Yoruba land and bought his land to do build his company and it is moving. He didn't even used that to react. He still employ many of them igbo. What do you know. I not supposed to say this but this your assertion made me started it. Because we have forgotten that for long.

9 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by bestpunterever: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
inferiority complex is the problem of pigs.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by PapaBrowne(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Oblang:

And ur reality is yoruba hate Igbo? How many yorubas have created a radio station calling for igbos to be killed like kanu did. How many igbos have bin attacked in yoruba land? The fact that yorubas don't own 2x2 shop everywhere selling spare parts doesn't mean they are not doing well....

I don't believe Yorubas hate Ibos. I also don't believe Ibos hate Yorubas. I see both tribes everyday in real life do business and laugh together. I see man Ibos working in Yoruba owned companies and I see man Yorubas working in Ibo owned companies. I see both tribes enter business partnerships day and night.

Its online cretins like you guys on both sides of the divide who have no jobs that promote all that hate nonsense in cyberspace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by vicadex07(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
pboy247:
Greetings, my fellow Nairalanders.

I hope this piece hit FP.OP.

Now let's reason together and think about my counter views on Igbo bashing as expressed below.

Before you stone the Igbos, ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo, festac, ago palaceway, ikotun, Apapa and Oshodi in Lagos.

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse that the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without showing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spay money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show who's God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

Even Lagos, there is nothing to write home about it, despite all the hype.

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods, after some years they will take over and become big boys even here in Lagos and in their father land! There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals which is not different from other tribes the Yoruba and hausas! but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures away, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish? How many yorubas are in Igbo land hustling? How many of our youths can boast of having their own house at the age of 35? Huh? as the Igbo people are meeting and strategizing on Sunday, so that they can gather money and come and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their can do attitude. They are lovely people and they are willing to carry you along in successful business if only we can embrace love and stop unnecessary hatred!

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris' in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation. ���

Oloriburuku omo ale nié. You can never be Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by konoplyanka: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Based on your logic everybody is then magnanimous as the Ibos have become millionaires everywhere from Lagos to Port Harcourt to Abuja to Kano. If it was about magnanimity as you want us to believe, why don't Yoruba own 90% of the hotels in Abuja or the building materials or eletronic shops? Or was the magnanimity extended only to the Ibos?

90% of hotels in Abuja?

LOL. you people and inferiority complex. I can assure you ibos have the least hotels and properties in abuja of the 3 major tribe.

keep flaming your imaginary ego to cover your inferiority complex.

8 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by shallysgirl: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nobody mentioned yoruba. The author is yoruba.
YourImaginaryBF:
any small thing una go mention yoruba, are they the cause of your suffering?
Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by PapaBrowne(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

90% of hotels in Abuja?

LOL. you people and inferiority complex. I can assure you ibos have the least hotels and properties in abuja of the 3 major tribe.

Errrm..... I didn't write the article. And you obviously didn't read it. The writer who says he is Yoruba gave that statistic and that's what I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by PapaBrowne(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Malawian:

God shines the sun on all tribes. He also ensures that all tribes have access to air to breathe.
Culture is what determines tribal success. Ibos have an radical entrepreneurial culture and the ephemeral components of that radicalism is what bequeaths success to many Ibos.
But then again, that same reason why Ibos are successful individually is the same reason why they have failed on a collective scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by deedeedee1: 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
konoplyanka:

90% of hotels in Abuja?

Why are you suprised? They are known for beating their empty chests. They claim things they do not own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by konoplyanka: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Errrm..... I didn't write the article. And you obviously didn't read it. The writer who says he is Yoruba gave that statistic and that's what I quoted.

so you believed those bullshit because it appeals to your fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Malawian(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2017
PapaBrowne:

God shines the sun on all tribes. He also ensures that all tribes have access to air to breathe.
Culture is what determines tribal success. Ibos have an radical entrepreneurial culture and the ephemeral components of that radicalism is what bequeaths success to many Ibos.
But then again, that same reason why Ibos are successful individually is the same reason why they have failed on a collective scale.
what I really mean is that, all parameters being equal, the Igbo still tends to excel better than his opponent. The Yoruba guy " I chased out of the area" he had over 5 years experience in that very location, I came in and in just 2 short years, he folded. it is not like we put a gun on customers heads for them to patronise either of us, so why did I take all his customers? mind you, there is also another cafe owned by an Igbo further down the same street and have been operating longer than the Yoruba guys own before I came in, he is still there and just recently acquired a Lexus. the New one one my other side is still waxing strong, so it is not really about paucity of customer, Yoruba population in the area is just as much if not more in number, so how come the only Yoruba competition there did not survive? Bro, it is not ordinary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by PapaBrowne(m): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Malawian:

what I really mean is that, all parameters being equal, the Igbo still tends to excel better than his opponent. The Yoruba guy " I chased out of the area" he had over 5 years experience in that very location, I came in and in just 2 short years, he folded. it is not like we put a gun on customers heads for them to patronise either of us, so why did I take all his customers? mind you, there is also another cafe owned by an Igbo further down the same street and have been operating longer than the Yoruba guys own before I came in, he is still there and just recently acquired a Lexus. the New one one my other side is still waxing strong, so it is not really about paucity of customer, Yoruba population in the area is just as much if not more in number, so how come the only Yoruba competition there did not survive? Bro, it is not ordinary.

I get your point very well. But I can tell you categorically why Igbos tend to trade certain goods better than others. Let me ask you a question, would an Igbo man be more successful at selling suya than a Hausa man? The answer is no and the reason is networks. Networks are built over decades and certain tribes have built better comparative advantages in certain fields than other tribes and vice versa. Igbos have a network of importers that span the globe and so are first in line to get the best goods at the best prices when it comes to imports. There are also other factors of collaboration that Ibos deploy as well as the mentorship system that are all cultural anecdotes that would always make the Ibo man thrive in business.
Also if you look at the Hausa man, they control the food trade because they have a massive network of farmers that only them can reach hence they can provide prices of foodstuffs that no other tribe an effectively provide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 22, 2017
stanluiz:
Ibeato and innoson didn't they prosper on their region. I guess they made their money in Lagos eddiot .
What of the Yorubas that prosper on the basis of SS crude oil?

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by totit: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Lool

Yeebboo control nigeria,Sw economy so tey poverty in ibo land is second to none in the whole of South.

I can not fittti laugh abeg grin

And mind you :

Majority of these companies have their headquarters in Lagos. Potor contribution to Lagos is negligible. They don't control Telecommunications, oil, banking, media, manufacturing, real estate, tech. Their only contribution to Lagos is trade. Trade isn't what makes Lagos lol.

They make noise all the time about ports, but aren't even the largest contributors to port revenues. These are the highest revenue generating items being imported

Refined petroleum- 15% ($7.83-billion)
Cars- 3.4% ($1.75-billion)
Wheat - 2.8% ($1.46-billion)
Packaged medicaments - 1.4% ($752-million)
Rice - 1.4% ($706-million)
Concentrated Milk - 1.3% ($679-million)
Raw Sugar - 1.3% ($668-million)
Malt extract- 0.84% ($441-million)

Besides, Lagos doesn't even earn a dime of her port revenues. Everything goes to the FG. See, the easiest way to deal with potor is to show them facts as we've done on this thread. Potor don't deal with facts, they like oral stats. It's always 75% or 80% lol . If you aren't armed with facts, it's very easy to fall for their lies. I blame the poor state of education in Yorubaland for this.

I know there are some Yorubas that hype them to pacify them cos civil war. But when they start believing these things and actually taking them as facts, it's upon us to put them on check.

Lool shocked ibo and oral stats. We will continue to bust your lies and manipulations. Mbaaanu grin

grin

7 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by rlauncher(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
pboy247:
Greetings, my fellow Nairalanders.

I hope this piece hit FP.OP.

Now let's reason together and think about my counter views on Igbo bashing as expressed below.

Before you stone the Igbos, ask yourself, did the Igbos put guns on anybody's head before buying up Alaba, Ajegunle, isolo, festac, ago palaceway, ikotun, Apapa and Oshodi in Lago

Did they use juju before the Ibadan surrendered Iwo Road to them?

And what were we looking at before the Igbos took over Isida and Adeti in Ilesa.

Where were the YORUBAS when the Igbos thrived and built 90% of the Hotels at Abuja. Was there a law that excluded the YORUBAS from selling building materials? Dei Dei building materials market in Abuja is 90 % Igbo owned.

So the more we point one finger at the Igbos, the more we have the other four fingers pointing at our laziness and lack of initiative as a society.

The YORUBAS should have been better with all our education, but we may be worse that the Fulanis who just roam around the bush.

Why? Because we lack the entrepreneurship spirit. We just want salaries from doing 8am to 5pm job. We proceed in foolishness and we persist in hoping to reap plenty without showing hard. The Igbos are different, hence we are now jealous and envious.

We love wasteful parties and Aso Ebi. Just a little business without even making any profit yet, we usually call musicians to spay money like coffetti .

Where are all the Board Members of Ebenezer Obey today? Where is lawyer Omoyinmi and Lanre Badmus? Where is Oroki Social Club of Osogbo? Where is Felates of Ilesa and the likes whose trade mark was to bring Sunny Ade to Ilesa every Xmas, to waste all income gathered for the year?

The Yoruba society wasted their leading lights on excessive consumption and wasteful attitudes. We wasted our capital on frivolous social gatherings.

We took religion to ridicoulous levels, such that the wealthiest pastors and churches are now Yorubas. But all the wealth extracted by the churches from the Yoruba nation is also merely flaunted to show who's God is the most miraculous.

So we have become paupers and destitutes, as the Yoruba nation cannot now pay salaries. Pensions are owed for years.

Tell me, is Osun State filled with human beings or goats to have tolerated Aregbesola, when they rejected Akande. Say it loud, is the Constituted Authority of Ibadan sane to just bring about 21 Obas from nowhere to receive salaries, where there is no money to reopen Ladoja Akintola University?

Are the Ondos so wise to have allowed Mimiko to devastate their terrain as to be now saddled with 12 months salary arrears? What of Ekiti with rabble rousing Fayose and the intellectually arrogant Fayemi?

Even Lagos, there is nothing to write home about it, despite all the hype.

But the Igbos are hard workers. Let us not continue to deceive ourselves. 20 of their young boys can live in the shop from where they sell goods, after some years they will take over and become big boys even here in Lagos and in their father land! There is no place too dirty or remote for them to hibernate and incubate their ideas. Give them 5 years, you will see them buy and take over all shops and lands.

True, some of them are criminals which is not different from other tribes the Yoruba and hausas! but majority of the Igbo youths build and build physical structures away, while the YORUBAS are content with looking for salaried jobs, so that they can have siesta in the afternoons and then attend parties on Saturdays. Then spend Sundays in church wishing and praying for divine miracles.

How foolish? How many yorubas are in Igbo land hustling? How many of our youths can boast of having their own house at the age of 35? Huh? as the Igbo people are meeting and strategizing on Sunday, so that they can gather money and come and buy the houses and lands owned by our Yoruba fathers.

Whether we like it or not, Obokungbusi Town Hall will soon be on concessional PPP sale. The Igbos will buy it. The proceeds will be used to pay backlog of salaries owed to impoverished Ijeshas. It will come willy nilly.

It will happen even in a declared Oduduwa Republic. Afterall, the Chinese, the Lebanese and the South Africans are buying us out with reckless abandon. See how ShopRite is buying up everywhere. I heard that they bought Owena Motel estate in Akure. How come we did not sell it to the Igbos?

We shall continue to grumble and hate the Igbos until eternity. Unless we spy on them, copy their ways and imbibe their can do attitude. They are lovely people and they are willing to carry you along in successful business if only we can embrace love and stop unnecessary hatred!

The Yoruba nation and society have been pauperised and destituted. In desperation, we shall soon start to behave like the Almajiris' in the North.

In grinding poverty and out of jealousy, the Almajiris of the North regularly loot Igbo shops and businesses. Very soon Yoruba urchins will start looting too to show that they hate the Igbos.

Even some of us here will defend it to show our hatred for the Igbos. Whereas, the looting is as a result of hunger and uselessness of our society.

How sad for the Yoruba Nation. ���

Nothing sad about us . We still lead on all fronts.

You know what? Had our people unleash their fury and anger on you Igbo people for the sales of cheap fake and adulterated products back then, you won't have the big and filthy mouth to insult us with this your wicked thread.

Choosing to accommodate you people despite selling fake products to in order to take over some businesses from Yoruba people who sell the originals does not make us fools.

You people should stop taking the patience of your hosts for granted. You must be a wicked person with a dark soul for writing this wicked piece.

6 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by starkid1996(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
kingcypress:
Answers to all the questions you are asking:

The South-West, South-South and the entire North are blessed with fertail lands and accommodating people, while the South-East (Ibo/Igbo land) is blessed with Poto-poto land and hostile Pigs that have been brainwashed by an albino hunchback.

Are u the artist cypress
Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by mainkendo: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Michael004:
Who cares if you are igbo or not. If you like, be Zulu. Who gives a flying folk. Your hatred on yorubas won't stop them from moving higher and higher. Despite they refused to sell land to my brother in imo in 2012 all cos he's Yoruba tells much about how they hate others. My brother came back Yoruba land and bought his land to do build his company and it is moving. He didn't even used that to react. He still employ many of them igbo. What do you know. I not supposed to say this but this your assertion made me started it. Because we have forgotten that for long.

Englsh
Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by rlauncher(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Malawian:

Igbos set up your kind of business beside you not playing fair like undercutting the prices below cost price level or faking/ adulteration of products with the hope of forcing you out of business, only to return to normal practices and prices when you are gone.They don't care if they sell vulture parts in their soup to you as chickens, so long as they make their money. We all know this.

Most of us Yorubas are either victims or witnesses to these kinds of evil schemes by a lot of Igbo's, but not anymore. We now owns the best electronic shops and Malls in town.

5 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by honourhim: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alariwo2:

See empty barel making noise. Abeg park one side make we here better word.

2 Likes

Re: Hatred On Igbos A Wasted Effort And Time For The Yoruba by honourhim: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Malawian:

I ve always said it that Yorubas are good administrators than igbos. Igbos are good in buying and selling business, skill work and creativity.

The two tribes are blessed so they should stop hating each other and move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo-hashim’s PT Among Parties With Most Contestants / Tension Everywhere As Dangote Gets Into Deep Trouble With Buhari / Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.