Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42900 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2017
very intelligent comment by garba shehu, those who signed the bail bond for kanu and watched him flouting it should be the one to be held accountable for his whereabouts. reason why one must be very careful before standing in for someone else
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by nairalandankrah: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

He is dead wake up...
People like u are the ones sliwubg things down.
Ipob should know the truth abd qct fast.

Wit all indications kanu is dead...
Can u explaind how he left the house surrounded by millitary armed to their teeth.

They killed him incuding the 22 people that room who witnessed d murded.. so that they wont speak.. incuding his female cousin.
KANU IS DEAD!!
Roger that captain..we'll see
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2017
freeze001:

There have been intervening circumstances at the instance and behest of the FG thus his sureties are no longer bound by the terms of d bail conditions. Were they supposed to stand in the line of fire while the FG through its Army laid siege on Nnamdi Kanu? None of the sureties signed to defend him or hide him from any illegal, violent onslaught wrought by the same govt who ought to have respected its a own institutions ie the courts/judiciary.

It is therefore curious that the same FG that truncated a judicial process will turn around to suddenly remember that their target had actually been subject to the courts and lawfully released on bail. The FG bears responsibility for anything that has occurred after its dance of shame in Abia state.
This level of legal reasoning is too high for APC imbec1les.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by newslifeop: 7:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by awa(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

You know he was meant to appear in court on the 17th but you and your government that apply rule of law strictly invaded his compound just few days to the 17th?

Omenka Omenka Omenka.... We are all youths and still growing up and should put sentiment aside in order to become better Citizen than these elders of today.
You used to be unbiased in your analysis but lately is becoming obvious that you are on the payrolls.

Watch it bruv... Conscience is an open wound that can be healed by truth alone.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by maclatunji: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

Hahahahaahahahahaha, so Sharia is now the issue. You guys are creative with your dubiousness. Whoever told you Nigeria is a secular state has activated your mumu mode?

When you are singing 'O God of Creation' what do you think you are doing?

Accepting Nigeria is a religious state.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ihatesycophant(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become very easy to implement, but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below as well.

Why are you guys always seeing issues in the prism of religion or ethnic angle. Any little thing is Muslim this, Christian that. When will you guys buy senses and stop pelting one another with religion? The two Igbo killed in South Africa last month were also killed to Islamise South Africa. Some of the thing worrying you guys is inability to control your Bucal cavity. You guys need to have restrain of the mouth.
Come to thing of it, are there no Muslims in the south, are there no Christians in the north, are there no mosques in the south, are there no churches in the north? South West Muslims and Christians have been living peaceably for donkey years and there has been no cause of one want to Islamise or Christianise another. Everything is just you people and Muslims and if not Muslim is another country.
It's only in your warp horizon that you think a secular society like Nigeria can be Islamise. The ratio between Christian and Islam is too close for that to happen. It's where you have comparative advantage that such can happen. Who some body come to a closely Christian population and ask them to turn to Muslim when we're not in stone age anymore. Neolithic era has gone, the civilisation is thick and the linkage is visible. The world would surely rise up as been done in Burma right away.
Nigerian electorates always use the head of govt to judge their direction of thought. Same way Muslims were crying during Jonathan regime. We need to stop this nonsense and think of development. No one can Islamise or Christianise Nigeria, it already a secular world.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by omenka(m): 7:58am On Sep 22, 2017
awa:

You know he was meant to appear in court on the 17th but you and your government that apply rule of law strictly invaded his compound just few days to the 17th?

Omenka Omenka Omenka.... We are all youths and still growing up and should put sentiment aside in order to become better Citizen than these elders of today.
You used to be unbiased in your analysis but lately is becoming obvious that you are on the payrolls.

Oga shut up and stop preaching to me. I used to be unbiased this and that. That crap is dead and buried.

If you want to preach, go do so to the terrorists who said they'd burn my country down and behead my president.

Nairaland has changed and as has its members. Embrace and deal with it like a man and stop whining in my face.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by BabaRamotu1988: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Oga shut up and stop preaching to me. I used to be unbiased this and not. That crap is dead and buried.

If you want to preach, go do so to the terrorists who said they'd burn my country down and behead my president.

Nairaland has changed and as has its members. Embrace and deal with it like a man and stop whining in my face.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
your presidiot is a terrorist
your country is a worthless country rule by incompetent docile and dumb vagabonds
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by 7lives: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
I'm a wheelbarrow pusher, haven't you heard? So, I get alot of spare time to give pigs hell..

Now, what do you do for a living that you have no spare time but follow me from "morning till night", so much so that you know all the threads I comment on?

Shiffu, your kung fu is wonderful, may your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by homegirl1: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
What do you expect from 'a Legendary Incompetent man in the person of Garbage Shehu. Somebody that openly defended the dreaded fulani herdsmen.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ihatesycophant(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
awa:

Sometimes the way you guys think always marvel me. Do you mean if somebody is taken to court for an offence and the court grants him bail, you mean such should go and commit another one and trample upon the law. Let me make it clearer for you. If somebody come to rob your house and is caught and taken to court and he's granted bail but still went to your neighbour's house and vandalise their house. Do you mean he should not be arrested?
Kanu cannot reprobate and at the same time aprobate. He's under Nigerian constitution and cannot be a nation in a nation. Why establishing security outfit and National Guard when not given the power yet. He's the one that shot himself. Catalona is also agitating but did you hear them establishing security outfit or National Guard? It was ordinary poster they pasted and Spain's police went to remove them. Agitation now must be civilized and not thuggery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by 7lives: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
datribune:

U ar so blinded by hate & ignorance dat u don't even know that there is absolutely no camaraderie between Christianity & Judaism.
Judaism is not only d antithesis of Christianity, but also its mortal enemy. Educate urself about what d Talmud says about Jesus & Christians.
d only thing dat is more shameful than ur ignorance is dat u claim to be female. Smh.

You are obviously a learner, don't dignify this kinds of posters with a reply.
If you asked her were Christ hated anybody in the Bible, she will insult you.
Their kinds are better left to their psychotic problems, tribalist forming Christian, leave in the same house with them na war, you are not the Church member na wahala.
Even if you're their Church member, as long as you don't speak their language, and you are not from their town and clan, you aren't a Christian.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by juman(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Hiss

IPOB is popular because apc government is a senseless one.

Rather apc government should perform well.

Right now they are disgrace.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Unimaginable123: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink
how far with that fulani chief that slaughtered agatu chief and took over his household. Have u paid him homage recently?

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Iwaycee(m): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
I'm a wheelbarrow pusher, haven't you heard? So, I get alot of spare time to give pigs hell..

Now, what do you do for a living that you have no spare time but follow me from "morning till night", so much so that you know all the threads I comment on?
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ENGANI(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60696521]If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.

Stupid post of the year 2017.May python dance on you
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by lordyugo: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.

U really must be leading an unproductive life .
Hv nvr seen a grown man whose very existence revolves around nairaland, postulating on every igbo thread.
I respect ur vehement insistence on unproductivity in real life as a result of bigotry against a tribe that will nvr acknowledge ur existence
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ENGANI(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Stupid post of the year 2017.May python dance on you
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ETEYEN79(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
A man stood as a surety for another one to get him bailed, then a known person went to the man's home, shoot sporadically at everything on site, and the man on bail declared missing, please who should be questioned for the whereabout of the man?
Sometimes, I wonder if we the youths always reason before commenting on an issue.
We seems to be playing politics with everything and accept every nonsense dished out to us by anybody.
I think Shehu Garuba is totally wrong in that his theory.
My own opinion shaaa.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by freeze001(f): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2017
andyanders:
Shehu is right. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe should be held liable in order for him to produce Nnamdi Kanu and if he fails to do that, he should be suspended from the house and arrested. Nobody is above the law unless our legal system has been bastardized by same system of corruption.

Did Abaribe and other sureties sign for the Army to go python dancing at his residence with live ammunition before the next court appointed date?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by mustafa006: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

The rubbish you posted rational fact I have visited 5 of the 12 state u mentioned but I can bet on my left yansh non is a sharia practicing
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by datribune: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2017
7lives:

You are obviously a learner, don't dignify this kinds of posters with a reply.
If you asked her were Christ hated anybody in the Bible, she will insult you.
Their kinds are better left to their psychotic problems, tribalist forming Christian, leave in the same house with them na war, you are not the Church member na wahala.
Even if you're their Church member, as long as you don't speak their language, and you are not from their town and clan, you aren't a Christian.

LWKMD. Bro i taya o.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Has he begged you to feed him or get him data?
ikpu mma gi
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Psoul(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

Why are u guys logic lopsided? It will be very nice to weigh whatever u want to dish out to the public b4 doing that to avoid bn seen as taking side.
Yes, Kanu was due to appear b4 a court on 17th. Kanu was legally released on bail under some ppl's surety.

Some groups of soldiers acting on the order of the FG invaded his house opened fire and killed some ppl. After this bloody episode, the man they came to kill was not seen again by his ppl. They suspect that he might have bn killed or abducted.

Now that same FG said we should go and ask the ppl that signed for his bail. And here u r supporting that foolish comment coming from insensitive government by saying that that his sureties are supposed to be in Police custody by now. Hw do u guys allow urselves to be easily infested by this foolishness from our deranged politicians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by babajero(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

I will not call you stupid because it will be a complement, So buhari knows the rule law and still knows that he have appointment with the court, and still send soldiers to his house.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by honourhim: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Dont be too fast, it was all over radio Biafra that the soldiers were on their way hours before they even arrived, what if he sneaked out or jumped over the fence before they arrived?

Its possible too but since nobody is sure, then the army can equally be held responsible about his whereabout.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
omenka:

Buhari acted in contempt of the court by sending murderers to Kanu's house.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by tballeyy(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Ojiofor:

Continue to rejoice and gloat over evil,you will definitely have your own day.Mad man!
ur generation dey mad
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Daeylar(f): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Cyynthia:

Nice

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Daeylar(f): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2017
generalbush:

You really deserve it bro. Look at the number of years you have wasted on Nairaland.

We can compensate you by donating a section for you. When old age comes calling, you can look back and call that section an achievement.

Lol.

Damn, you really had his time
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ardeyemite(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Don't you already have like 2 or 3 Islamic holiday every year?

That's not an excuse, you guys can have as much as you can too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / Tinubu Attend Jumat Prayer In Abuja Alongside Sultan Of Sokoto / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.