Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42955 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by tallestman79(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
kokozain:

Good
Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by fk001(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Perfect answer.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Semibobo: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by 8stargeneral: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
FOOL...dey should ask him why did he brought operation python dance to his residence...ANIMAL
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by dignity33: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
They have killed Kanu that is why Buhari sent Northern Governors, VP to Condolence with Ikpazue and quickly made IPOB terrorist organization as a way to cover up the crime commited by Nigeria army. All this News NK said this or that is away to cover up Kanu is not the type that hide away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Onedibe1: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
You who's filled with love, i really envy you. cool

If u were in north korea,u wld hv bin dead by nw..

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Pchidexy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Garba is seriously stupid. Why is Nnamdi KANU suddenly more dangerous than Shekau? The North is taking this joke too far.

We agree Ipob is uncouth and unrealistic in their demand of Biafra. However, it is their fundamental right to demand for Biafra.

Buhari is plain stupid!

5 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Elukapendragon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
So Nigeria is no more safe for my unborn babies?
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Alabira: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by chosengocap: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][s]
Nonsense post!
You are the nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by konjakonja(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink
Appear in court on a Sunday? Haba Oga sofri sofri dey yarn o

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by asawanathegreat(m): 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Stop making dis man to be Famous

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MikeBetty(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka apost=60696516:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink
17th of which month? you said he failed to do so. which court was to sit on 17th of this month? FG roped itself in by cordoning his house and forcefully entered his house. there was evidence of shooting in his house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I could fault the government on alot of things, but on this one they are right on the money!

The senator signed Kanu's bond didn't he?

He should produce Kanu.

Who knows, perhaps he's housing the terrorist, just like some NE politicians housed some Shekau boys back then.
see ruff playment!

dis akpu ppl gor use u chop dia onugbu soup dis nite oo! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Azam101: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

you can change it if you like!

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

But Buhari made it clear that theres nothing like rule of law & our constitutions is nonsense. why is he keeping El Zakzaky? why is he keeping the man that jailed him in 80s despite court ruling that granted the man bail about a year? Nigeria is a useless joke under mumumudo bugari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by PointZerom: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:

17th of which month, September or October?. Emancipate yourself from hatred. A day will come that he that's greater than the North will take over power and the past will be visited. Who would have believed that Otuoke will produce a president.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by tballeyy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:
The Army that invaded NK's house have to account for him.
current or savings account? U dey craz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][s]

Nonsense post!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Omotaday(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

SHUT THE FU,CK UP, you Fanatic and bigotry cun,t

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Adex7004(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Ur comment lacks logical reasoning. I just wasted my time reading this shit. I swear u are so dull and the hate for Islam and northerners has clouded your reasoning. I just pray ur children don't take after this ur fish brain cos if they do, they will be a bigger failure to the society.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Adex7004(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
u are so very shallow in thinking
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by andyanders: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Shehu is right. Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe should be held liable in order for him to produce Nnamdi Kanu and if he fails to do that, he should be suspended from the house and arrested. Nobody is above the law unless our legal system has been bastardized by same system of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Aminuabiolamuhd:

Ur comment lacks logical reasoning. I just wasted my time reading this shit. I swear u are so dull and the hate for Islam and northerners has clouded your reasoning. I just pray ur children don't take after this ur fish brain cos if they do, they will be a bigger failure to the society.
u have a point though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yyeske(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Look at this wretched being.
Will get out of here and crawl back to that Miserable building and hit your head on the floor 10 more times.

Is that all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by PointZerom: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:
Perfect answer.

grin
Yes it is perfect to you b'cos you're the beneficiary.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Boyooosa(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I hope you are not a Muslim before you start quoting me because you are inviting holy fire to do justice on your body.
If a good christian sounds thus, then what are we dragging?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by SonofDevil: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

same tactics what is delaying the islamization of Nigeria since 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by deolu2000(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
One of the best response that i hv read or heard Garba Shehu give to a question, the man really nailed it on this one. Kudos. Let me add that u can ask the jewish priests as well. They are all together. Awon ota Ilu (blood terrorists.)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by deolu2000(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
One of the best response that i hv read or heard Garba Shehu give to a question, the man really nailed it on this one. Kudos. Let me add that u can ask the jewish priests as well. They are all together. Awon ota Ilu (bloody terrorists.)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage / Air Force Destroys Boko Haram's Vehicle After Attack In Maiduguri. Photos / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.