Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (42908 Views)

2019: Why NASS Should Not Reconvene In September – Shehu Sani, Abaribe, Others / Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by talk2percy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
CLUELESS GOVERNMENT OF APC
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Sammyblaq(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:
The Army that invaded NK's house have to account for him.
Gbam!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by MalcoImX: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Guy! I practically shed a few tear drops while laughing at this your punch below the belt! You dazed a useless, good for nothing brain out of a psychopath's skull.. Nice one! I bet a useless bigot will go mum after reading this!
And Kanu is still on the run!
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by CecyAdrian(f): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I hope you are not a Muslim before you start quoting me because you are inviting holy fire to do justice on your body.

You are such a hypocritical fool. Stop sjowing off yourself, it's offensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Gbam!

Naija is a jungle honestly.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by generalbush(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
thesolutions:
He still didn't get you. He isn't a nairaland hero afterall.

He was slow to understand I was luring him into a trap... lol.

I guess he was feeling fly.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Sammyblaq(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
I hate it when people with such poor and terrible diction quote me.

Bye.
Prof. We've seen you.
Army must produce Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by iammo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:
The Army that invaded NK's house have to account for him.
Kanu and ipob got played, no matter what, kanu shouldnt have allowed ipob youth pelt the nigerian army. Firstly; should the federal/state secuirity council percive an "UNLAWFUL ASSEMBLY"(Unlawful assembly is a legal term to describe a group of people {12 or more}with the mutual intent of deliberate disturbance of the peace. If the group are about to start the act of disturbance, it is termed a rout; if the disturbance is commenced, it is then termed a riot)
Secuirity agency would be summouned to the location and Rules of engagement is as followed:
i.The senior Officer heading the Unit is to read the words of proclaimation to the crowd:"(in the name of the soveriegn state of nigeria, all person assemble here are comanded to dispersed peaceably and go to their home or about there lawful business. Persons who disobey this order are liable to be dispersed by force and to imprisonment for five years God bless nigeria)"
ii, reasonable time is given for compliance
iii, if no compliance "FORCE" would be used

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
IPOB asking for Nnamdi Kanu's whereabouts is just sarcastic and a propaganda to help him evade justice. But God will expose him where ever he has run to hide.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Kiakia(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Garba Shehu is loosing it.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Theakthedream: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Look at this wretched being.
Will get out of here and crawl back to that Miserable building and hit your head on the floor 10 more times.

Shatap

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Sammyblaq(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
abbaapple:
[s][s]

Nonsense post!
Nonsense quoter
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Karlman:
FOOLS IN POWER

Fools commenting
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by adar4222(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.
They are gradually spreading their wings.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
They started with Ipob today, tomorrow is another group
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

Sharia law is already in 12 states
(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.
Head slammers are free to cry on my mentions as usual.

You speak like a fool!

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Yusman316(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Hey Buddy, I won't ask you if you have a job (I will get banned), so let me paraphrase.

HOW do you combine your job and being on all Biafra threads from Morning till night...

You must be a GENIUS...
How u take know if u yourself is not on every thread
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by sissoko22(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Look at this wretched being.
Will get out of here and crawl back to that Miserable building and hit your head on the floor 10 more times.

You're a pathetic fellow filled with lies and hate. You need help.
Terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Jimmy231: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Theakthedream: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s] If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.
These people are hell bent in ensuring that southern Christians are intimidated/eradicated with their intention of establishing sharing law all over the country.
The attack on Ipob is an attack on Igbos/Christians because, Igbos are 99.9℅ Christians and Ipob is ibo and ibo is Ipob because they ordered Sit at home order and everybody complied.Forget all these pretence as if the attack is targeted on Ipob only.

Osun state and Kano recently declared public holidays celebrating Islamic whatever whatever in a secular state like Nigeria.
Once they are done with Igbos, Yorubas will be very easy because half of us are Muslims..
Igbos are those checkmating the northern and Islamic dominance in Nigeria because they are all Christians. They know that Ibos are very stubborn that's why they had to start with them, but ibo governors won't read the hand writing on the wall because they are busy struggling to protect their selfish interest(looting). If they succeed in dealing with Ibos, Islamization agenda will become easy to implement but God forbids.

(Don't forget that Nigeria is a secular state). Look at the second picture I attached below.

[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Sammyblaq(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
KLWL:
Lyk Ojukwu lyk Cownu
Kwilikwili seller... Go and call ur father and forefathers

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by obyon(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
Boko harams in govt
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ardeyemite:

come let's talk, They declared public holiday because of ISLAMIC STUFF, don't you people get holiday for CHRISTMAS & EASTER?......stop all this religious war my brother

Don't you already have like 2 or 3 Islamic holiday every year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by LordOfNaira: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.

The MASSOB killings under Goodluck Jonathan and Iherijika were masterminded against Christians, right?

It all goes to show that Christians in Nigeria are really the ones failing to tolerate other religions. They are always quick to shout islamization for any small matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Sammyblaq(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ojiofor:

Naija is a jungle honestly.
The jungle don mature to divide. Ho-ha
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by positivetaught: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Cyynthia post=60696521]If I say that the presidency is filled with maggots, it would look as if that I am hating.

well through of n said,it beat's my imagination when I see or hear Christians especially of the north support what is happening without remorse!, may be it's fear or ignorance or both but it's certainly very abnormal,it's like kanu never really understood Nigeria if not he would have seen the opportunity when they presented themselves n took a logical course.
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by shallysgirl: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by abudawah(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I av neva cn a d.aft person like this

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by LordOfNaira: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Don't you already have like 2 or 3 Islamic holiday every year?

How is the holiday even an issue? Will it stop Christians from opening shops? Will it order Christians to enter a mosque? Will it force Christians to wear Muslim attires?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by konoplyanka: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

so people spewing hate and calling for ethnic cleansing are Christians?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
If his younger brother can say he cannot reveal where his elder brother is but you sympathisers now wish to rope FG for protecting the constitution by cutting Nnamdi Kanu to size by asking FG where he is. Then you and ilks have lost senses. Emmanuel Kanu never said during interview that his brother has been taken away but only said he cannot reveal where his brother is. All this your emotion brought Nnamdi Kanu low like this, when you guys suppose to cautioning him, you were hailing him for doing the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by Darligold(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Come to think about it, without applying too much emotions (which rules out ipob terrorists since raw emotions dictate their thoughts), the government is right you know.

Kanu was due to appear in court on the 17th, he failed to do so. If the rule of law should be applied strictly, his sureties, including the senator, should be in custody right now. wink

why would there be so called millitary raiding few days to the court sitting.

1 Like

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by AnanseK(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Alarmist , cry baby. Who told you that Igbos are Christians?

Any way, Christians have 57 days in each year as their religious holidays imposed on all Nigerians.

52 Sundays , Christmas and Boxing Day, Good Friday and Easter Monday and the New Year's Day ( 1st January A.D.)

Plus numerous other Christian rituals and we are not complaining of Christianization of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
BrokenTV:

Why are you guys so blind and filled with hate, did the Senator attack him at his house.
Sorry boy, If his younger brother can say he cannot reveal where his elder brother is but you sympathisers now wish to rope FG for protecting the constitution by cutting Nnamdi Kanu to size by asking FG where he is. Then you and ilks have lost senses. Emmanuel Kanu never said during interview that his brother has been taken away but only said he cannot reveal where his brother is. All this your emotion brought Nnamdi Kanu low like this, when you guys suppose to cautioning him, you were hailing him for doing the wrong thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Dino Melaye Kneels Down In The Senate, Begs To Save Kogi State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.