Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. (3649 Views)

Wife Vs Sidechick..curvy Lagos Lady Post Interesting Photos / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by 1960ng(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2018
A Nigerian lady Iyawo thicker body posted on Twitter , ladies let’s wake up our with head (Bl*wjob).
She tweeted : Wake him up with head at least … u could use ice cream on the cap then go ahead and give him long life with the action from your mouth…

Our kings honestly deserve being treated like a king in reality… Always S*ck your Man’s d*ck evey morning.

Some comments below the tweet:

@Winnie_GA: I am not married,so no I cant.On the other hand,I have kept my ice cream overnight cus I couldn’t finish it for some reason and NEPA didn’t cooperate.

@VispresidoQoute : You will live long ooh.. But girls on this twitter sha, they will tweet sweet sweet things ..But when its time to enter DM so u can arrange for the sweet thing they will na turn bitter.

@Ody_johnson :This kind Monday morning

@real_fb_talk : for this, u will live long with good prosperity and plenty vitamin D

@Taylor2MelMelin: So now head gives long life? Nothing we will not hear

Ladies do you agree with her? grin grin grin tongue

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/05/14/always-wake-up-your-boyfriend-with-a-blwjob-nigerian-lady-post-on-twitter/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by RoyalBlak007: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
She deserves an
HEADIES AWARD cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
People have become so shameless!

Yes, people do stuff, but why must this one make a ridicule of herself?

**Modified*
Indeed, life and death are in the tongue! lipsrsealed That's why she can give him long life.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by mrphysics(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
She's right, only foolish feminists will argue it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by roarik(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
I think she is referring to the married folks,what do i know sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Archangel15: 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
My kind of girl kiss
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

What's shameless about her tweet?

4 Likes

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Please explain the shameless attribute in her tweet.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:40pm On May 14, 2018
kimbraa:
What's shameless about her tweet?

Ohh. Was that the word I used? I actually did mean to say "highly commendable." You know, we all deserve tips here and there to serve our boyfriends better. Even if the chain gets to 20, each of these boyfriends would remember how that girlfriend would lather up their dicks with ice cream and suck away! grin grin

And ohh, these lil kids all over social media would benefit from trends like that, too. You know, they seem to get boyfriends very quickly. They'll learn early enough how to treat them like kings by sucking their dicks as a wake up call. Even if she has kids in future and they get to see this, they'll applaud their mama since they on their part must be doing even more remarkably! wink Parents? C'mon. They'll be proud of their 21st century daughter. She's educating the boring, sanctimonious lots of us. grin grin grin
I applaud her. We've got to put an end to being prudes! cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
Please explain the shameless attribute in her tweet.

@ Kimbraa, you see this fine young man, he's one such king. cheesy
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

@Kim.braa, you see this fine young man, he's one such king. cheesy
What the girl said is commendable grin but it's not necessary, which means not everybody likes it. tongue
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:54pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
What the girl said is commendable grin but it's not necessary, which means not everybody likes it. tongue

Very commendable. She's the realest MVP! undecided
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Lonestar124: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
I my the only guy that disagreed with this gesture cheesy
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 7:58pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Very commendable. She's the realest MVP! undecided
You know, this is a private stuff and it's done privately without the knowledge of you and I, let's just say she advertising her "commendable works", either way the truth is she's not wise. I agree with you on your first comment.

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Adasun(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
dats gud tho but not with smelly mouth duh

my jirod deservers better grin grin
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
You know, this is a private stuff and it's done privately without the knowledge of you and I, let's just say she advertising her "commendable works", either way the truth is she's not wise. I agree with you on your first comment.

Thank you.

Btw. Your signature is a tad bit confusing. I guess you meant to write "your dick is too precious to enter just any hole..."
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Lonestar124: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

**Modified*
Indeed, life and death are in the tongue! lipsrsealed That's why she can give him long life.
So you giving your boyfriend/husband mouth-action early morning prolong his life spam? grin
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Thank you.

Btw. Your signature is a tad bit confusing. I guess you meant to write "your dick is too precious to enter just any hole..."
Yes, let me edit it. Thanks for your clarification.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
So you giving your boyfriend/husband mouth-action early morning prolong his life spam? grin

Ask your Twitter girl who wrote that sucking dick will give a man long life.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
Yes, let me edit it. Thanks for your clarification.

wink
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Lonestar124: 8:07pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ask your Twitter girl who wrote that sucking dick will give a man long life.
You girls are not serious. cheesy
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

wink
I find it hard to believe that you didn't go offensive on seeing that siggy. grin
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
I find it hard that you didn't go offensive on seeing that siggy. grin

Why should I have?
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2018
wow! this bîtch is a fuccking wife material 2m yards undecided

what timely advice for our young sexually naive and boring nigerian women in relationships undecided

this bîtch sure deserve some ACCOLADES undecided

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Why should I have?

Some girls would have. Well it's a standard rule for me, not every girl deserves it.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
Kimcutie:
Some girls would have. Well it's a standard rule for me, not every girl deserves it.

Lol. It's actually more for your own good. Sexual responsibility is to your own benefit.
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Kimcutie: 8:29pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. It's actually more for your own good. Sexual responsibility is to your own benefit.
You addressed me as "fine", did you visit my profile before quoting me?
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by IamPlato(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2018

I Like This Kind Of Women. She Is Wise
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh. Was that the word I used? I actually did mean to say "highly commendable." You know, we all deserve tips here and there to serve our boyfriends better. Even if the chain gets to 20, each of these boyfriends would remember how that girlfriend would lather up their dicks with ice cream and suck away! grin grin

And ohh, these lil kids all over social media would benefit from trends like that, too. You know, they seem to get boyfriends very quickly. They'll learn early enough how to treat them like kings by sucking their dicks as a wake up call. Even if she has kids in future and they get to see this, they'll applaud their mama since they on their part must be doing even more remarkably! wink Parents? C'mon. They'll be proud of their 21st century daughter. She's educating the boring, sanctimonious lots of us. grin grin grin
I applaud her. We've got to put an end to being prudes! cheesy
What she tweeted is actually sex education for those who need it. Now that I know, I won't mind waking my husband with a bj. tongue grin Let her worry about her kids and parents coming across her twitter tweets. Of course if her parents were her followers, she won't have typed that. As for kids who have access to the internet, their parents should do well to monitor their activities as some go as far as watching pörn, you don't give a child internet access and not monitor the child's activities 'cause you can't limit the amount of information one can get on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

@ Kim.braa, you see this fine young man, he's one such king. cheesy
I don't know about that. grin

1 Like

Re: Always Wake Up Your Boyfriend With A Bl*wjob , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitter. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018

SOME PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS.

SO PUTTING ONE GUY'S GENITALS IN YOUR MOUTH IS EQUAL TO TREATING HIM LIKE A KING? undecided

ARE THERE GUYS WHO AGREE WITH THIS GONE-ASTRAY LADY WITH MISPLACED PRIORITIES? undecided

GIRL YOU BETTER HAVE MORE THAN DIK SUCKING SERVICES TO OFFER, OTHERWISE YOUR "KING" WILL GET HIMSELF THE APPROPRIATE QUEEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day / My Experience With This Girl. / The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.