Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (86903 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nedfed(m): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gals with big boobs no dey get brain.
Instead of getting big brain dey will go for big boobs.
90% of them use it for trading.
Av you ever see a rich/wealthy man marrying them? No
They only go for them for one night package.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by erebi4195(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Trust me u don't want to be there when she drops the boobs cry cry...!!
grin
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by bejeria101(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thats the only place her halogens would sell
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by bejeria101(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
starwar:
Is this all some girls have to offer?.......I just weak

Yes! What else do you want?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by okerekeikpo: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
My gf Ifeoma has a bigger and better breast
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sinetita: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Divay22:
That's too much for one person to carry na angry

1 Share

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/09/busty-female-corper-set-media-ablaze.html?m=1
see dem peeping�������bwesssttttt wey dey make prick do prison break�����

1 Share

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Icon79(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
It ain't everybody o, abeg. You can't even pay me to date this babe see. I actually broke up with someone because her boobs were just a little too big for my liking.

O pari

TINALETC3:
D only tin pple talk abt dese days is boobs and buttocks undecided
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by morbeta(m): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Olympus fell in white house but mud slide in Sierra Leone.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
I need that milk industry to feed my puppies because they love milk so mush.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Antoeni(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
Blessed are thou among women
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sylviaeo(f): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jostico:

it's longer than psalm 114 bruh
bros y u b like dis na grin grin grin
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by sylviaeo(f): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2017
asawanathegreat:
I need that milk industry to feed my puppies because they love milk so mush.
if they won't suffocate your puppies first
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2017
What is nairaland even turning to? Every day big breast and big butt on front page. Seun has been sleeping. This is rubbish. Is there nothing better to move to Frontpage?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by handsomeyinka(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Her water melons can move mountain
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Collyno82(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2017
whitebeard:
cry it will not be a pleasant sight..
who told u?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by ezewealth(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2017
If boobs no kill me, Nothing can kill me. Breast is the only thing that can kill my body and soul
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by PatAnselm(m): 12:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Mtchwww..... What're they even talking about sef?

How does this one affect the G7 submit?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by castrol180(m): 12:44am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:

I think that is a substitute for dough...the only thing that makes you happy after money!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by joshuaidibia(m): 1:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Big boobs small yansh. NONESENSE angry

1 Like

Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Pain(m): 1:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Trust me it wont look so great when it is unpacked and unveiled tongue
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by kaykay222(m): 1:58am On Sep 22, 2017
so weting now concerned me with dis yeye overloading
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by stuffs4me(m): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:

And the thing dey pain you abi.

Your own boobs be like tiny oranges while your buttocks flat like flat screen TV.
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by jojothaiv(m): 2:42am On Sep 22, 2017
lilmax:
it's not a good sight.... trust me cheesy
honestly!
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by 2shure: 3:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Biggest
Bih my ex own na xxxl
I ova fickd her
Like 2000times
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by Maxvasia(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
i tell u
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by seangy4konji: 3:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Give her ordinary calculate area of a cycle and you will know they are all empty
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by escapefromusa(f): 4:11am On Sep 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
jus like gals talk about six packs and size of dick and sometimes beards

Modified
I have a name for her breasts I'll call it "ASIWAJU"

10 packs of consolate or Marlboro silver for ya...
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by escapefromusa(f): 4:13am On Sep 22, 2017
seangy4konji:
Give her ordinary calculate area of a cycle and you will know they are all empty

2 pi R . ?
Re: Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo by SlyToch(m): 4:17am On Sep 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Meet The Most Handsome Corper In Abia State! (trending) / Pictures Of New NYSC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.