Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station (38382 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by San60: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2017
you are right bro I didn't sleep that night..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by BabaRamotu1988: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

Useless Narration!

Ipob terrorists Have Murdered Sleep! They Will never know peace.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by BabaRamotu1988: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
IkpuMmiri:
Useless Brainwashed terrorists who believe every law enforcement agent hails from the North! Fools!
[/s]
shatap there and get out ngeneukwenu
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by BabaRamotu1988: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
IkpuMmiri:
Nnamdi Kanu Must Die A Painful Death!
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by EponOjuku: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).

Are you ignorant or just deliberately foolish?

BETWEEN 2004 and 2007, ARIARIA POLICE STATION WAS BURNT 2 TIMES.

On the 2nd of June, 2006, There was a third attempt to burn the station but the attackers were repelled by the policemen. This was because the government banned Bakassi Boys after the Orie Ohabiam Market saga when they killed close to 40 people.

Traditionally, when these miscreants feel like looking for trouble, they always run to Ariaria and burn the station there.

Pls don't talk nonsense here thinking you can fool everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

i
oga you are free to arrive at any conclusion you want am just saying what happened.
It's time peeps like you and the govt begin to realize that nnamdi kanu is more intelligent than you guys give him credit for. Maybe then, they would stop making mistakes like they nearly did a few weeks ago.ipob stands for indigenous people of "biafra "not igbo,Massob stands for "movement for the sovereign state of biafra ",not igbo.Why then is the SE as a whole being intimidated?
through out a 2 day period, the army did their best to create a war like ambience in abia state. their was too many checkpoints and heavy military equipments every where, people where being assaulted by security agents on flimsy excuses,and the worst was that the military men shot non-stop through out the nights-pls why wouldn't the state descend into chaos?
yes the succeeded in instilling fear into the people, but the didn't predict how the people would respond to that fear.

I guess stupidity is directly proportional to intelligence in Umuahia tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
Can u listen to yourself My friend tell kanu to come out & be a man, tell him buhari has travelled, he can come out now
oga I just stated what happened.If you have a ""more true"" narration please then state it-thanks
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2017
EponOjuku:

Are you ignorant or just deliberately foolish?

BETWEEN 2004 and 2007, ARIARIA POLICE STATION WAS BURNT 2 TIMES.

On the 2nd of June, 2006, There was a third attempt to burn the station but the attackers were repelled by the policemen. This was because the government banned Bakassi Boys after the Orie Ohabiam Market saga when they killed close to 40 people.

Traditionally, when these miscreants feel like looking for trouble, they always run to Ariaria and burn the station there.

Pls don't talk nonsense here thinking you can fool everyone.

oga even the cps in aba has been burnt down once. in fact, their is hardly a police station in aba that hasn't been done a damage or two in their lifespan.
Don't know why I should be dragging with peeps who don't know where ariaria is or even reside their.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Israeljones(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Customer80:
I heard the police man was not the only one in the station what some guys came to burn it, they never had the intention to kill anyone until he shot one person dead , they descended on him, he shouted that he was an mbaise man, they asked him even if you are an igbo man, you have joined outsiders to kill igbo, so he deserves to die

You and whoever liked or thinking of liking ur post with face this innocent police man faith very soon... ..
Ediots everywea.... You will know no peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by xcommando(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).
[b][/b]

Were u expecting him to act without an order. Even an Army commander of brigade which is a brigadier general can not act without an order from the GOC.... that is the nature of the job
They should have spare his life for his love ones
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Customer80: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2017
Israeljones:

You and whoever liked or thinking of liking ur post with face this innocent police man faith very soon... ..
Ediots everywea.... You will know no peace
something is wrong with you, i narrated what i was told cos wasn't their, i have never supported killing any human n will not kill any cos its not in me, but for the wrong accusation from you, may the fate of the police man be your fate and that of your family amen

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2017
xcommando:
[b][/b]

Were u expecting him to act without an order. Even an Army commander of brigade which is a brigadier general can not act without an order from the GOC.... that is the nature of the job
They should have spare his life for his love ones
exactly, but men blinded with hate and fear can't exactly be reasoned with. The story goes that, when the other policemen fled -that-that particular policeman refused to run thinking his being igbo would save him.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by hmabdool(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

U must be stewpid and brainless

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2017
hmabdool:

U must be stewpid and brainless
nah -those titles are all yours
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by EponOjuku: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

oga even the cps in aba has been burnt down once. in fact, their is hardly a police station in aba that hasn't been done a damage or two in their lifespan.
Don't know why I should be dragging with peeps who don't know where ariaria is or even reside their.

Unlike other people, I know Ariaria very well as I used to reside at Eziama GRA. So, don't try to be smart by half. From Brass Junction across Faulks road to Ariaria na my area.

You don't have anything to say.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2017
EponOjuku:

Unlike other people, I know Ariaria very well as I used to reside at Eziama GRA. So, don't try to be smart by half. From Brass Junction across Faulks road to Ariaria na my area.

You don't have anything to say.
which part of Ariaria ? do you even know where eziama gra is? pls don't trust every labeling Google Map shows you of aba (it isn't very accurate).
went through your profile posts, and am impressed with your ipob /igbo bashing -i even gave you a like or two -hope it's enough or do you need more?
God be praised you wrote "used" not "currently". abeg sell me another gist!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by ProWalker: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Igbos should send that boy call Kanu out of igboland back to the UK
He is nothing but badluck to the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
lalasticlala frontpage now
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by vital: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Cos,u never enter their net
RomeSankara:
People must remember that security agents also have loving families at home and are only doing their jobs.. I hate it when people attack security agents

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by lonecatt(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
[s][/s]

Useless Narration!

Ipob terrorists Have Murdered Sleep! They Will never know peace.
human right fighter, where were you when rochas and soldiers killed a young boy in owerri? make we hear word jor. do you know how many innocent people that was killed in abia state ?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Princedapace(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
masterpolyglot:
RIP.... I feel so bad for the man, coupled with the fact that he was even Igbo.

Youths who were supposed to be in trade/business or at school were busy wielding machetes and sticks against the Army... They even burnt a station and yet, the so called IPOB leader is still living his own life and using the e-diots as human shield.

Igbos need to wise up and understand that smartness is not just about hustling for money....

Must u end this statement with ur fucking generalization? This is a problem of nigeria and not igbo.. There are countless youths in the north who blow them selves up to kill others, they are not igbos..

There are countless youths in the west who fight and do thugery life for corrupt politicians, they are not igbos..

Pls, I hate all these generalization and ridiculing of igbos..

An average Nigerian youth is reasonably backward and lacks logic to reason.. Many will still die for corrupt politicians in 2019...all of them will not be igbo..

Understand that Nigeria has failed and her youths are roaming..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Abbotp: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
The death is a very sad one......the empathy is commendable

#DON'T LET ANYONE FOOL YOU
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by nkemdi89(f): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

It still doesn't justify anything.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Princedapace:

Must u end this statement with ur fucking generalization? This is a problem of nigeria and not igbo.. There are countless youths in the north who blow them selves up to kill others, they are not igbos..

There are countless youths in the west who fight and do thugery life for corrupt politicians, they are not igbos..

Pls, I hate all these generalization and ridiculing of igbos..

An average Nigerian youth is reasonably backward and lacks logic to reason.. Many will still die for corrupt politicians in 2019...all of them will not be igbo..

Understand that Nigeria has failed and her youths are roaming..

That generalization wasn't intented to tag all Igbos as IPOB members, but to sensitize you guys cos you all never spoke against Kanu until lives were lost. Thats the fact.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Princedapace(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
masterpolyglot:

That generalization wasn't intented to tag all Igbos as IPOB members, but to sensitize you guys cos you all never spoke against Kanu until lives were lost. Thats the fact.

Abeg leave igbo matter my brother.. I'm sure ur region is suffering too from the system called nigeria..

Don't know why almost all Nigerians dey on top igbo matter..

The enire country has not developed and people here will be laughing and rediculing south east..

My brother, the entire country has youth problem.. From south south to east to west to north..

Go to the street of Lagos, Ibadan, osun, oyo state, kano, kaduna, etc and see millions of naija youths who are so gullible..

I think every region should focus more on their own problem and leave igbos with their own problem..
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Very good of them,
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
Princedapace:

Abeg leave igbo matter my brother.. I'm sure ur region is suffering too from the system called nigeria..

Don't know why almost all Nigerians dey on top igbo matter..

The enire country has not developed and people here will be laughing and rediculing south east..

My brother, the entire country has youth problem.. From south south to east to west to north..

Go to the street of Lagos, Ibadan, osun, oyo state, kano, kaduna, etc and see millions of naija youths who are so gullible..

I think every region should focus more on their own problem and leave igbos with their own problem..

This is a public forum and I have the right to comment on any issue I feel like. Besides it doesn't mean I don't talk about the wrongs in the south west. Either ways, I've made my point, ain't nothing you can do about it.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Princedapace(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
masterpolyglot:

This is a public forum and I have the right to comment on any issue I feel like. Besides it doesn't mean I don't talk about the wrongs in the south west. Either ways, I've made my point, ain't nothing you can do about it.

I am not fighting u my brother.. I can do nothing about it. I never said I can do anything about it..

Keep calm, no be fight.. Just stop saying igbos this, igbos that.. There are problems facing the entire country.. Good afternoon and have a nice day.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by PointZerom: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kestolove:
Terrorist iPob....killing d people dey claim dey are fighting for....nwosu abi?..na ur so called brother killed u o

Hausa police man must have killed this man to punish Igbos.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by dignity33: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I doubt this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Shehu Sani, His Wife And Children (Family Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.