Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,867 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station (38499 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Siddeek: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).
Na your village people you de lie for. Idiat go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by abututony(m): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
When disgruntled elements carry arms against security agents, it is democracy, but when security agents killed criminal and terrorists, human rights is violated.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
nkemdi89:

It still doesn't justify anything.
once again, am not justifying anything more less a fellow humans death . Am just stating what happened to correct the misrepresentation of facts on this thread.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
have they find out who were shooting sporadically throughout the night who were them and why police did not go after them, people only went to the station to lay their grievance when stupid police Hausa man gunned two people down , Aba/ Igbo entirely are not know for barbaric and are not known for any of this , despite the killing of IPOB a day b4 this avoidable incident , ppl in aba still maintain their calm & law abiding, police would have avoid this had it been they address the people , and assured them of their safety, why must they be one sided by shooting sporadically at them even killed 2 men, Hausa/Fulani ppl at onions market started the whole fight, they are always in the manner of provoking the locals (ngwa ppl) who were collecting tax for the market... even locals that owns shops around that area do tax , but Hausa/Fulani ppl selling there will never pay their tax instead they will start harassing the tax collectors , threatening them with poisonous daggers, every time they were in loggerheads with the locals, just few months ago , aboki guy stabbed one tax collector to dead, and nothing happened, my sister owned shop around that area she married ngwa man yet she pay her tax, but why this people from north claim everywhere is their land, Nigeria police should bring those people that shoot sporadically throughout the night in aba to book, that's what ppl went there for b4 police started shooting them.. those men police killed I hope They will visit their families as well, Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Princedapace:

I am not fighting u my brother.. I can do nothing about it. I never said I can do anything about it..

Keep calm, no be fight.. Just stop saying igbos this, igbos that.. There are problems facing the entire country.. Good afternoon and have a nice day.

No P brother, have a nice day too.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by davillian(m): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
People must remember that security agents also have loving families at home and are only doing their jobs.. I hate it when people attack security agents
And I love it when security agents attacks, assaults and kills unarmed civilians.
When they meet their match they run helter skelter.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
masterpolyglot:
RIP.... I feel so bad for the man, coupled with the fact that he was even Igbo.

Youths who were supposed to be in trade/business or at school were busy wielding machetes and sticks against the Army... They even burnt a station and yet, the so called IPOB leader is still living his own life and using the e-diots as human shield.

Igbos need to wise up and understand that smartness is not just about hustling for money....

Such happens in a wicked n unbalanced country.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by intruxive(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
He was killed by "peaceful IPOB" who dont even carry weapons o undecided
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by akaahs(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=RomeSankara post=60699750]People must remember that security agents also have loving families at home and are only doing their jobs.. I hate it when people attack security agents[/quote
who send dem? After all we live by His grace nd not some black evil uniform men.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by gulfer: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is the police Insurance and the PSC and not the IGP, by default any force-man killed in the line of duty has his life insured. If this reform continues in the NPF and other forces, maybe more educated people will start looking at the jobs. angry angry angry angry
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by shigishege: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Scholarship?
I guess on words
Public stunt
Trust the police at your peril
na dem say make wna go dey kill wna sef dis man is an igbo and we all know its not hausas or yoruba dat kill him. he was killed by his own people who attacked d station without recourse dat he his their own son so why blaming police
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by joenor(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by mavinc4u(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
masterpolyglot:

My friend, IPOB had everything to do with it.

What was the reason for the unrest in the first place? Operation Python Dance... I believe Nnamdi Kanu is too small for the army to start a region-wide operation just to arrest him. But the IPOB youths insisted that since tanks were close to his house, they came to arrest their leader... Put the pieces together. A simple detachment of MOPOLs would have seen a beautiful arrest of Nnamdi Kanu if indeed the government wanted to... Even the FG would have gotten a court ruling since he already broke the conditions for his bail... But the youths were misinformed and acted violently out of blind enthusiasm....

It had everything to do with IPOB!

Where you there when it happened? Please make use of your brain bro. Everything you heard are not true.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by ibro2040: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
jaytee01:
I dey suspect u. U follow kill dat policeman.
���
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by HeroicMeastro: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

i
oga you are free to arrive at any conclusion you want am just saying what happened.
It's time peeps like you and the govt begin to realize that nnamdi kanu is more intelligent than you guys give him credit for. Maybe then, they would stop making mistakes like they nearly did a few weeks ago.ipob stands for indigenous people of "biafra "not igbo,Massob stands for "movement for the sovereign state of biafra ",not igbo.Why then is the SE as a whole being intimidated?
through out a 2 day period, the army did their best to create a war like ambience in abia state. their was too many checkpoints and heavy military equipments every where, people where being assaulted by security agents on flimsy excuses,and the worst was that the military men shot non-stop through out the nights-pls why wouldn't the state descend into chaos?
yes the succeeded in instilling fear into the people, but the didn't predict how the people would respond to that fear.
My friend keep quiet. You don't know nothing about chaos. If Kanu was singled out for arrest, it will take a blink of an eye. The threats and unbecoming activities of IPOB backed by majority of your likes led to the deployment of military to the state. Do you expect the military to celebrate with IPOB miscreants wrecking havoc in the region? I think the military did what they had to do and it was almost a perfect job.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
The man's blood will always remain in Kanu's hands.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by EponOjuku: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

which part of Ariaria ? do you even know where eziama gra is? pls don't trust every labeling Google Map shows you of aba (it isn't very accurate).
went through your profile posts, and am impressed with your ipob /igbo bashing -i even gave you a like or two -hope it's enough or do you need more?
God be praised you wrote "used" not "currently". abeg sell me another gist!!!!

Guy, stop disgracing yourself. I know those places like the back of my palm. Check my initial post and see the account I gave, na confirm that one be.

I don't bash sensible and responsible Igbos, I deal with ipod yoots because they refuse to respect sensible Igbos and other people.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by attackgat: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Basically, the story of IPOB going to burn down the station was no true.

Locals went ti the police station to air their grevance and things got out of hand, it happens.

But the authorities rushed to the conclusion that IPOB delibrately attacked police station and burnt it.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
people called IPOB a terrorist group what of those bastard Fulani bokoharam that kill even their brothers.
To be honest Nigeria are intimidating Igbo's treating them like they are not among Nigeria
why will FG send army, if the state is haven a problem why won't the police and other state agency to settle the matter.
What about those innocent people that died in the army attack in southeast.
we need to have respect for the dead no matter what.
upon all the intimidation and hate in Igbo check around Nigeria the Number of hungry and poor people are from north Igbo's are bless that's why Nigeria hate them and all the money send to North and other places in Nigeria they cannot be like Igbo God is always there for them.
The hate Nigeria has for Igbo shows me that Biafra will come one day.

RIP FOR THE DEAD.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by iluvdonjazzy: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
cummando:
Echoes of Nnamdi KANU!

And some people can boldly talk about ipob!
That boy ..... That little boy just lost a dad
If only anyone understands how difficult it is to be a widow and a fatherless child.

KANU is a killer! He should be sentenced to death. Or shot at sight!
gbam
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by texazzpete(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

once again, am not justifying anything more less a fellow humans death . Am just stating what happened to correct the misrepresentation of facts on this thread.

The only person misrepresenting facts is yourself.
But then again, nobody expected an IPOB member to come out and accept blame for the murder of a fellow Igbo policeman.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
EponOjuku:

Guy, stop disgracing yourself. I know those places like the back of my palm. Check my initial post and see the account I gave, na confirm that one be.

I don't bash sensible and responsible Igbos, I deal with ipod yoots because they refuse to respect sensible Igbos and other people.
oga you lived in Aba (which might be mendacious or veracious ) ."Lived" as used in your earlier post ,makes that statement a past tense. That simply means that you weren't within aba on the day that infamous event happened ( do even know the time it occurred?) . How then can you claim to be a relevant authority on the matter in discussion?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by texazzpete(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
attackgat:
Basically, the story of IPOB going to burn down the station was no true.

Locals went ti the police station to air their grevance and things got out of hand, it happens.

But the authorities rushed to the conclusion that IPOB delibrately attacked police station and burnt it.

So what 'grievance' were the South Eastern 'locals' there to air?

And no, people don't just go around burning police stations when they have a grievance.

'things got out of hand' indeed!

Please jettison the fable of the IPOB agenda being a non-violent one. We've all seen the video of Nnamdi Kanu insisting that the struggle will not be peaceful...and IPOB freely admits that Kanu is the leader and director of IPOB.

these childish, petty lies are embarrassing.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Ten06(m): 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
People must remember that security agents also have loving families at home and are only doing their jobs.. I hate it when people attack security agents
Nobody will just wake up and attack security men if they behave decently, they should stop oppression, intimidation and extortion because we also have loving family too
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by tit(f): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
what of the missing policewomen of borno?
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nice one, i pray he abides by his word.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by OlaMiki: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is the craziest and most foolish comment I have ever read in the history of my reading. what a Nonsense , rubbish disguising comment , smh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
texazzpete:

The only person misrepresenting facts is yourself.
But then again, nobody expected an IPOB member to come out and accept blame for the murder of a fellow Igbo policeman.
oga please if you know anybody who resides around ariaria axis, pls call them and verify. It's obvious my "ipobish"views hold no value in your "hallowed " sight.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by attackgat: 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
texazzpete:

So what 'grievance' were the South Eastern 'locals' there to air?

And no, people don't just go around burning police stations when they have a grievance.

'things got out of hand' indeed!

Please jettison the fable of the IPOB agenda being a non-violent one. We've all seen the video of Nnamdi Kanu insisting that the struggle will not be peaceful...and IPOB freely admits that Kanu is the leader and director of IPOB.

these childish, petty lies are embarrassing.

Can you imargine if all Shekau did was threaten to burn down and destroy Nigeria? Had it been all threats and nothing more Im sure everyone would rather choose that than what is happening.

The point here is that IPOB has largely not been violent and the few times it has been involved in violence has had something to do with the Nigerian Army shooting them.
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
OlaMiki:
This is the craziest and most foolish comment I have ever read in the history of my reading. what a Nonsense , rubbish disguising comment , smh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's obvious then that this is the first comment written in English, you finally could comprehend (I don't envy you).
why can't you guys attacking my comment, come out with reasons to show its false, or should we just believe you because you wrote it's "crazy and foolish"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.