Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station (38367 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by marv1: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).
See your life.
You people always turn news around in favor of kanu and IPOB. When kanu started this ipob madness he never thought an average man on the street is not calm and will not be violent abi. He started what he can not finish. Where is kanu today ,he has gone underground knowing fully well the gravity of what has happened. I know his lawyer would have advised him to go underground. He was being appealled to by the governors, he was adamant and arrogant. Now he has been grounded for life, I don't know which country he will travel to that they will not label him terrorist. Trust police they will deal with him for killing one of them. You people should better grow up and stopped being deceived. kanu has no investment anywhere that is why he wants everything to scatter because he has nothing at stake. How can someone who has nothing at stake be deciding for people that have some at stake. I think it should be the other way round .
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by jamesharryson(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
ogazi007:
IPOB labeled themselves a terrorist group by killing security agent and burnt down a police station.

You can shout for all you like, but the Government has made a valid point for declearing IPOB a terrorist group and you can't fault that decision.

How do u explain killing a police officer and you claimed you a peaceful group.

May ur generation be treated just the way the military treated Abians whenever you or ur descendants want to fight for their rights in Jesus' name. You are not even seeing anything wrong with the military actions. You are not even seeing anything wring with the killing of hundreds. You are not seeing anything wrong with military take over of someone's house. But u are seeing things wrong with with the death of a singular officer. Shame to ur life
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by Perezino: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

let me correct some facts, on the night ariaria police station was burnt, the military guys (around aba) where busy shooting at imaginary enemies. Rumours began to circulate that the gunshots where as a result of fulani/hausa attack. The peeps around that axis flocked to the station and asked the ariaria policemen to look into the issue -the policemen said they won't act unless the got orders from above. The peeps got annoyed and decided to overwhelm the police station to get arms to defend themselves . ipob had nothing to do with it (unless the started the rumours-which I doubt).

U always have somtin to say to defend ur nefarious acts... Wit all ur info,u forgot to say how late Nwosu was killed. Who killed him and burnt the station? I'm sure u won't say it was the army
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by bcashy: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
eduj:

i
oga you are free to arrive at any conclusion you want am just saying what happened.
It's time peeps like you and the govt begin to realize that nnamdi kanu is more intelligent than you guys give him credit for. Maybe then, they would stop making mistakes like they nearly did a few weeks ago.ipob stands for indigenous people of "biafra "not igbo,Massob stands for "movement for the sovereign state of biafra ",not igbo.Why then is the SE as a whole being intimidated?
through out a 2 day period, the army did their best to create a war like ambience in abia state. their was too many checkpoints and heavy military equipments every where, people where being assaulted by security agents on flimsy excuses,and the worst was that the military men shot non-stop through out the nights-pls why wouldn't the state descend into chaos?
yes the succeeded in instilling fear into the people, but the didn't predict how the people would respond to that fear.

KANU intelligent lol
..if KANU is the true definition of intelligence then I will prefer it the other way round
..... grin
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by onyekanma2006(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
You guys are here writing RIP to Nwosu......what happen to those that the military killed that are not IPOB....who take care of their family
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by manci(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Kestolove post=60699918]Terrorist iPob....killing d people dey claim dey are fighting for....nwosu abi?..na ur so called brother killed u o[ when we call them terrorist they said they never killed a single life ]
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by AleeDee(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2017
I dont think its on words only. If u remember a police helicopter that crashed and killed a DIG in jos, I knw d pilot and his family. The then IG, MD Abubakar gave scholarship to the late pilot's children. Now, his twins (1st children) are graduates of Nile Uni Abuja(turkish university) and doin their NYSC

Ninethmare:
Scholarship?
I guess on words
Public stunt
Trust the police at your peril
Re: Ibrahim Idris Gives Scholarships To Kids Of Policeman Killed At Ariaria Station by arnold123: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2017
stephenduru:
In an evident show of compassion and to lesson the sufferings occasioned by the misfortune that visited Abia State recently, where on Thursday, 14th, 2017, unknown hoodlums reportedly attacked the Ariaria International Market Police division in Aba, and killed the station officer, ASP Cyril Nwosu, IGP Ibrahim Idris paid a condolence visit to the family of the deceased today.

In his characteristic empathy, the IGP agave a posthumous promotion to the late ASP and promised to look into the possibility of elevating the widow, who is an Inspector to a higher rank. He also announced police scholarship to the only child left behind by the deceased, whom he described as an officer that died in the service of his country.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/igp-idris-visits-family-of-police.html?m=1
ok, so w the point of giving a dead body a Promotion?, will dat bring him back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Bukola Saraki Breaks His Ramadan Fast With Friends In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.