Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. (1825 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by PastorandMentor(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
Some men won't just respect themselves.
Married man at that cheesy grin

Lalasticlala come and see comments cheesy

Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by mofeoluwadassah: 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
if them don see toto,them no dey get brain again cry

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Ekikor(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
"Go and take your good evening from isakaba people" .. cheesy .. The girl no get joy

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by ikbnice(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
The girl is obviously frustrated by the monotonous attitude of guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by TINALETC3(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Y nt ignore hm instead
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Men don break her heart, use am play ball tire
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Wizywiz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
See him strong ogoni face... I bet he will be short
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by ojun50(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good girl no be all those pussy donor
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Disgracing yourself
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

u again ....
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
voyy:

u again ....
and you again undecided
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
and you again undecided
lolz. .. dnt quote me again ..... i can get u banned
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
voyy:

lolz. .. dnt quote me again ..... i can get u banned
i will get you banned first
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
i will get you banned first
hmmm .... hope u good?
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
voyy:
hmmm .... hope u good?
yep
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by PastorandMentor(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2017
Shey you won't ask your fellow guy hope your good? You done see woman your body dey shake like Shakira
voyy:

hmmm .... hope u good?
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Shey you won't ask your fellow guy hope your good? You done see woman your body dey shake like Shakira

lolz .... gay alert
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by PastorandMentor(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2017
Your dad
voyy:

lolz .... gay alert
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Your dad

if u have/had a responsible dad or father figure, u will respect other peoples dad. u silly jambite, go nd study for ur post-utme.
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by PastorandMentor(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy grin e pain you?
voyy:

if u have/had a responsible dad or father figure, u will respect other peoples dad. u silly jambite, go nd study for ur post-utme.
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by voyy: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
PastorandMentor:
cheesy grin e pain you?
i don't get pained at irrelevant tins, u deserve no more reply
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by PastorandMentor(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
cheesy grin Jobless man grin
voyy:

i don't get pained at irrelevant tins, u deserve no more reply
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Alariwo2: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Funny enough.. It's the sanctimonious and saintly ones that engage in all these things.
They're holy at home but randy outside

They'll keep their wife at home with kids and be frolicking around with sweet sixteens.. Pretenders.
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by muller101(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the lady is frustrated .
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
If seeing urs ll make me brain dead I ll gladly hit my head again stone
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Litblogger: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Alariwo2:
Funny enough.. It's the sanctimonious and saintly ones that engage in all these things.
They're holy at home but randy outside

They'll keep their wife at home with kids and be frolicking around with sweet sixteens.. Pretenders.
and they are the same men who would say they married their wives just for their intelligence and nothing else.in the end dem go end up with one ugly woman as wife and wen they see a pretty girl with curves walking by they start hitting on her:Dwhy not just marry a woman u love and also find sexually attractive and concentrate on hercheesy.
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Litblogger:

I couldn't read your mail. I only saw a notification that read: "Litblogger would like to send you an
email message, but since you're not connected, you'll need to contact Litblogger by replying this email."

I replied to it anyway.
Re: Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. by Kobicove(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Serves the guy right

Why would he be 'forming' over-familiarity with someone who does not know him? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Ms. Adorable, Both Inside And Outide. / This Very Hot Mama Too Much, Check Her Out / Can You Lose Your Virginity If You Masturbate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.