Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders (19829 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

There are things that Nnamdi Kanu is not even talking about...

A section of a country have a sharia Court , While others dont have, they have Sharia Police, while others dont have. They say changed the constitution and the whole Nigeria kept quite.

Is that not an intimidation ??

Forget Nnamdi Kanu.. He's an agent to disrupt Nigeria. If Igbos really want Biafra, they can have it and they have a right. When you have someone who access to such multitude of people and can't start organizing them without threats, he's just an agent of hate. Kanu has so many ways to defeat Nigeria but he's not intellectually inclined because of his assignment to cause chaos. Kanu was yelling one Nigeria until Jonathan lost. It's a bullshit.. Nigeria will still restructure and African nations will follow. There will be 1 big African nation with land disputes settled but ruled by the tribal domain while respecting freedom and human rights. This is the end goal of restructuring. Igbos in Cameroon can join one in Nigeria etc.. The Europeans are privy to this restructuring and they don't want such. They'll rather have chaos and separatists causing resentment. Kanu is too tribal and not continental!

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by okerekeikpo: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2017
Divide Nigeria no, restructure Nigeria no, Wetin this Hausa Fulani want sef?

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by KingMicky3286: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
THEIR MUSLIM BROTHERS FROM THE SOUTH WEST ARE COMING FOR YOU

They are parasites and even if they bite me, They will die because my blood has a poison to make them weak.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:
A country of 200 m people, being controlled by some uneducated set of people. The youths of this country are the most cowardly people on earth. You all are jubilating that the sick riding Hausa man is killing the people who are fighting for their rights, what is your joy as a Nigerian owned and controlled by uneducated region of this dilapidated country. Shame to the youths of this country, they are scared of change, they are scared to fight for their rights, they are scared to say enough is enough, they are scared to engage in politics, they are so scared to speak up, they are scared to confront their leaders, they are scared to block every federal and state roads and say enough of this bulshit. I weep for this country. I weep for the future of this country, I weep for the hatred beem melted on the minds of youths of this country from one region to the other, I weep for the foreseeable future . I rest my case

And you ran away to South Africa leaving your country for who? Even coward dogs bark.

Come back home and lead the charge. It's easy to make noise from yonder!
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by positivetaught: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2017
One thing you can not take away from the core north is deft political moves n organization this is what us clearly lacking in the south n amongst the Christian minorities of the north, now the north has clearly outline her position viz a viz her interest one would now expect the pro restructuring to quickly get their acts together n also present a common front to enhance a robust negotiation n resolutions but no what is likely the outcome would be unnecessary bickering n insults In the south while the Christian minorities in the north in their usual manner will be perambulating in a rudderless manner, at the end of the day the north will have her way while the so call very educated lot will be left empty handed,mourning n castigating each other foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Viergeachar: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
olatunyemi:
though I am not against restructuring but I haven't seen any group with a plan on how it should looks like.

It's very simple.
States should be allowed to generate revenue from their natural resources and other resources and pay a percentage to the FG.
States should handle their own internal security.
That's all!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2017
You will accept what other people wants. Yorubas want their regions and people ruled by their own ingenuity and ideas.

Igbos want the same, Ijaws want the same.

No more imposition. Anyone can be president but can't force a law or whatever on provinces simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by YelloweWest: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2017
That one consign ona. Whether you like it or not Nigeria will be restructured!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by mavinc4u(f): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

The North wrote the constitution they didn't accommodate Christianity but Islam, they turn their villages into states and their kitchens into LGAs thereby having more sinators and RAPES to checkmate the south and to loot from her. They moved the capital to their region thereby forcing the south to come to them. They control the Army, Airforce, Navy, Custom etc. They invaded Tompolo and Nk's houses but never do such to Shakou's house, they went to Shakou's camp and discover flag and koran but in Nk's house they discover "Petrol Bomb". The SE governors sold NK to them and I am sure, they've killed him and his father.

The SE might have sold him but killing him would not be possible because he was sent on a mission and he can't return to his creator without accomplishing the mission he sent him. He might not be the one to ascend the throne but he is the chosen one for this struggle.
The sin they said came through one man (devil) and restoration came through one man (Jesus). The freedom of Nigeria came through one man (Nnamdi Azikiwe) and the freedom of Biafra would also come through one man (Nnamdi Kanu). It is only a man destined to carry the cross and bear the pain that would succeed in this struggle. No amount of bullet fired would penetrate a man as long as is not in God's plan.
My take though.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Mikeal09: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
...and this is how we serve blames. In the end, nothing is achieved. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by JoshMedia: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2017
UNIQUEISRAEL:

THESE ARE THE ONES DISRUPTING THE PLAN OF NIGERIA'S RESTRUCTURING, hABA!!
Lol
Very funny dude

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ITbomb(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
This is a surprise relief

Reading this its seems the Aboki are much more organized, focused and smarter than the South

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
KingMicky3286:

You are right. But it seems that other regions are afraid of the north. No politicians are opposing their adamant refusal to restructure Nigeria.

Eastern nigeria has opposed them.

It remains western nigeria to do same with a strong call for oduduwa republic.

Anything order than that is a foools wish for a restructure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Sunky200:
expecting this people to let go of quota system easily is like expecting an adult to resign from a well paying job without an alternative.

I can see some of their conditional submision and refrence.

If the south refuses to unite their forces, make their voices one and set a definite goal in this restructure saga, the entire south will still be in disadvantage even after the long desired restructuring or separation
The 1999 constitution is a military and Northern constitution

we need restructuring and a true democratic constitution

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy But when it comes to coup-plotting your previous military leaders never hesitate right? The fear of restructuring is the beginning of wisdom.The core north must face the consequences of failing to develop it region despite being in power for a long time.The host-parasite relationship is no longer feasible.

there's no ongoing talk, plan or move to restructure nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by ReLaTE(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2017
You are afraid,the north are benefiting from this system and are afraid of restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by igbeke: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2017
You are afraid and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by zionglory(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

The North wrote the constitution they didn't accommodate Christianity but Islam, they turn their villages into states and their kitchens into LGAs thereby having more sinators and RAPES to checkmate the south and to loot from her. They moved the capital to their region thereby forcing the south to come to them. They control the Army, Airforce, Navy, Custom etc. They invaded Tompolo and Nk's houses but never do such to Shakou's house, they went to Shakou's camp and discover flag and koran but in Nk's house they discover "Petrol Bomb". The SE governors sold NK to them and I am sure, they've killed him and his father.

hmmm, this is deep

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
baby124:
They are afraid. They have mismanaged their region for years. Now, they will have to face the people who put them in leadership positions. No more blaming other tribes and making excuses.

I think you are right. They have mismanaged the opportunities that came their way. They preferred to use their allocations to create a feudal over a modern society.

All regions have misapplied their funds but the North have been the largest transgressors. However this last point is aided by he nature of the society which is passive and fatalistic.

I am a one Nigeria believer who believes in a strong federation. Size is important to our mutual prosperity. We are not Switzerland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2017
paulynpen:

Nnamdi KANU saw Nothing. If its true he saw something he would not had asked for Biafra because Biafra is not the solution but restructuring. Imagine a Biafra landlocked tiny nation? A sane hero will never wish that for his people with great business acumen, I repeats if KANU had shouted restructuring Nigeria will follow him not even Igbo . I will follow him. He had a great chance of becoming a National hero but lost it. So sad

If you think Igbo land has a tiny Landlock that can not contain them, then you are deceiving yourself. Besides what you all fail to understand is that it is not a must that all igbos must relocate back home. We have Nigerians in Ghana, Togo, US, UK. And others , must all come home?
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:

And you ran away to South Africa leaving your country for who? Even coward dogs bark.

Come back home and lead the charge. It's easy to make noise from yonder!

As stupid and deluded as you are, you still have no brain in your big skull. Suffering and smiling, you guys are only good and strong online. You can even attack your ancestors online. Big head

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by kindklemz(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

This is a bigoted comment garnish with Ignorance and stupidity.
Why not make an intellectual comment Instead of bringing in your Ipodic propaganda.
You hate everyone and everything that is not Igbo and Ignore deliberately the short comings of your people.
How are states like Benue, Kogi,Kwara,Nasarawa,and other states within the Middle Belt practicing Sharia law?
How states do you know that practice Sharia law?
You guys are not been fair with your criticism.
If the FCT is moved to your Village now there will be no complaints.
If the North has nothing to offer your people then why eyour kinsmen all over the North?
Stop being a bigot man!
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by kindklemz(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

If you think Igbo land has a tiny Landlock that can not contain them, then you are deceiving yourself. Besides what you all fail to understand is that it is not a must that all igbos must relocate back home. We have Nigerians in Ghana, Togo, US, UK. And others , must all come home?

With all the insults and demeaning statement from Igbos, it will be difficult for your people to be accomoded if you ever get your freedom.
Learn to respect other people. No body hate you guys other than yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by PointZerom: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2017
kindklemz:

This is a bigoted comment garnish with Ignorance and stupidity.
Why not make an intellectual comment Instead of bringing in your Ipodic propaganda.
You hate everyone and everything that is not Igbo and Ignore deliberately the short comings of your people.
How are states like Benue, Kogi,Kwara,Nasarawa,and other states within the Middle Belt practicing Sharia law?
How states do you know that practice Sharia law?
You guys are not been fair with your criticism.
If the FCT is moved to your Village now there will be no complaints.
If the North has nothing to offer your people then why eyour kinsmen all over the North?
Stop being a bigot man!

The truth always piss them off.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by kindklemz(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2017
greenpasture:

I think you are right. They have mismanaged the opportunities that came their way. They preferred to use their allocations to create a feudal over a modern society.

All regions have misapplied their funds but the North have been the largest transgressors. However this last point is aided by he nature of the society which is passive and fatalistic.

I am a one Nigeria believer who believes in a strong federation. Size is important to our mutual prosperity. We are not Switzerland.
These are the kind of factual comments I like reading not some uninformed propagandists who believe they are better than every other person.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by kindklemz(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

The truth always piss them off.

Which truth?
No wonder you guys are following a scammer up and down.
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by PointZerom: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
kindklemz:

Which truth? No wonder you guys are following a scammer up and down.

Who are you following?
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by reciprokal: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

As stupid and deluded as you are, you still have no brain in your big skull. Suffering and smiling, you guys are only good and strong online. You can even attack your ancestors online. Big head
grin grin grin grin grin you're butthurt? You don't like the truth? Ok let me tell you some more.

Every living and dead person in Nigeria has more balls and courage than a runaway vagabond like you who left your father's land to become slave in another country.

You couldn't wait to fight but ran away like a frightened cassava-chewing Billy goat. What a nauseating coward!

I bet you're hiding in one dingy shack in mpumalanga South Africa running from zulus who butcher you like a street bum with no fixed address.

Yellow-bellied idiot. They will soon kill you over their and bring your corpse hear and Nigeria will have to bury another worthless son who couldn't stay and build when it mattered.

May thunder sever your leprosy-infested fingers with which you used in typing inciting messages for the gullible why you hide away in another country.

Scatterbrained milquetoast!
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by nku5: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
These northern elders sound so childish. "We are not afraid but..." grin

The north is scared of restructuring because of two things:

1. The fast dwindling oil money from SS/SE. Thats why they are sending NNPC staff to boko haram areas sef. They are desperate to discover it in the north even though crude oil will soon be worthless.

2. Most importantly the north needs the access to the SEA. That is why SW as far as the north is concerned is going nowhere! The ports are the highest money spinners after our oil revenues. Instead of the money being used to develop the coastal areas that spins the money instead it goes to the federation account and shared across the country according to number of local governments. We know Jigawa state has more local government areas than Lagos grin

The north presently controls access to the sea. NPA MD, customs, Dangote. Heck dangote has concession of apapa port and is even the one repairing the Apapa - wharf expressway

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by paulynpen(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
denony:

I will not take up issues with you because I observed your delinquency and economic shallowness. You should have asked EU Nations with far more superior economic prowess why they seek unification
Re: Restructuring: We’re Not Afraid, But Won’t Be Stampeded — Northern Elders by denony(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
reciprokal:
grin grin grin grin grin you're butthurt? You don't like the truth? Ok let me tell you some more.

Every living and dead person in Nigeria has more balls and courage than a runaway vagabond like you who left your father's land to become slave in another country.

You couldn't wait to fight but ran away like a frightened cassava-chewing Billy goat. What a nauseating coward!

I bet you're hiding in one dingy shack in mpumalanga South Africa running from zulus who butcher you like a street bum with no fixed address.

Yellow-bellied idiot. They will soon kill you over their and bring your corpse hear and Nigeria will have to bury another worthless son who couldn't stay and build when it mattered.

May thunder sever your leprosy-infested fingers with which you used in typing inciting messages for the gullible why you hide away in another country.

Scatterbrained milquetoast!

Lol, me hiding here? Laughable. Come here I will give you comfort you can only dream in your tiny world . I can't waste my time arguing or fighting with a frustrated animal like you. I.am not as jobless as you are. I cant't wish you death, because it took God his precious time to give a senseless animal like you a life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder / 2016 Budget: FG Votes N500b For Social Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.