Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood (620 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by lacemose(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2017
true love confirmed, a guy was videoed helping this lady though the flood while he was walking in it, he should be awarded as the best boyfriend of the year

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35h2awpp1Q
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by lacemose(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by Prec1ous(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Really funny. They are both patient.

Love no go die
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by mikejj(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2017
grin how that one take concern me.i gave my last wrap of eba to my babe.no body c dat one o
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by mazimee(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2017
He could have easily carried on his back or shoulder, that would save more time and even more romantic than what he did there
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2017
angry

The title is a lie ooo..

She handed him some cash after she crossed that flood sha..abeeeg na!

If that was her booboo as wat the Title said, wudnt be nice they do the piggy back ride?
Re: Not Every Guy Would Do This: Best Boyfriend Of The Year, Help Them Through Flood by EniHolar(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
So some guys can still be this StewPeed.

This isn't romantic.

(1) (Reply)

Creator of S*x Toys Claims He will Soon Have Children With His Invention (video) / Reasons Why African Men Keeps Becoming Less Romantic / 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.