Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) (47049 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
May God help you.
I am seriously praying for you sister. To be save don't associate yourself with terrorists ok?
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
You take my soldiers to the north to fight your war
Then you bring your soldiers to the east to kill unharmed civilians...
your hatred for the tribe has graduated to even our own regional soldiers
what a government
what d f*ck...thats the policy of nigeria army. NO be Hausa men fight militants for niger delta. is like nysc you will be send to serve in a different land/tribe in order to reduce sympathy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Idrismusty97:
Who preaches sympathy to pigs?
[/s]
sure you so technically that makes you one cool
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Idrismusty97:
Who preaches sympathy to pigs?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
cool agreed
so next time don't preach sympathy to us again because Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
how will you feel if someone calls your mother a prostitue?
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
ruggedtimi:
how will you feel if someone calls your mother a prostitue?
[/s]
just like you abused pej and called him shippopo...
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
just like you abused pej and called him shippopo...
lol abuse who? i am from okrika rivers state/bayelsa state bro, same hometown with pej.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
what a government

Shut the Bleep up. Your hate yourselves more than anyone hates you. Foool. Rip to the gallant soldier.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol abuse who? i am from okrika rivers state/bayelsa state bro, same hometown with pej.
ok
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Ninethmare: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
twilliamx:

Shut the Bleep up. Your hate yourselves more than anyone hates you. Foool. Rip to the gallant soldier.
Dont have time for fools
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Agarli(m): 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:
jesus is lord
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by nairanaira12: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

They don't have regards for both the living and the dead

Proof that they are terrorist

Sarrki, you are better dead than Alive. Where is the link between the post and your comment? People like you don't worth to be alive.

I am a yorùbá like you, but I'm ashamed to have you as a fellow tribesman.

What exactly is your purpose and conviction? Nigeria's unity or a Total extermination of harmless igbos?

Your conscience is dead and I pray you will never end well. I spit on you and everything your useless life represents.

Lalasticala, I couldn't help giving a piece of my mind to this immbecile, morally dead idiot called Sarrki. He is an exact opposite of reason and sense, a shame to everything that is right and just, an embodiment of dead conscience. You are free to ban me.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
[s]
Idrismusty97:
I am seriously praying for you sister. To be save don't associate yourself with terrorists ok?
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Whenever you hear that boko haram killed "our" soldiers, just know that the soldiers are mostly from southern nigeria. A very close source from the military informed me that the military authority always uses soldiers from south East and south south to "fight" boko haram. This is a tactics to eliminating and reducing southern military personnel and force . In fact everything wrong in that useless country is the northerners.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by nairanaira12: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

I won't report you to myndd44

Your conscience is dead.

You hide under the cover of mods banning people to insult people's intelligence and display intentional insensitivity

Myndd44 and lalasticala, before you ban anyone, read through this guy's comment and ask yourself if he isn't the one deserving a life ban for being insensitive and unreasonable.

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Oluwapeldon(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless
Guy are u OK if u don't know what 2 comment read & pass by

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by KanuRunAway: 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
iConductor:
[/s]
[s]Buhari
Jubril from Sudan is still the supreme terrorist and grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Howbah dah? cheesy
They left shekahu and captured flag lmao
BH boys just made another flag and continue their war..
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

how many homes have they raided?
how many school girl have ipob kidnapped?
how many people have fleed tyranny by ipob?
how many of them have you seen bringing gun to the public and saying they will kill everyone?. you show me proof that they are terrorists
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
No bullet proof vest, no helmet and im sure he only has 1 magazine with an AK 47.
They just sent this one to die
Survival 5000 odds
Death. 1.04 odds
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
nairanaira12:

Sarrki, you are better dead than Alive. Where is the link between the post and your comment? People like you don't worth to be alive.

I am a yorùbá like you, but I'm ashamed to have you as a fellow tribesman.

What exactly is your purpose and conviction? Nigeria's unity or a Total extermination of harmless igbos?

Your conscience is dead and I pray you will never end well. I spit on you and everything your useless life represents.

Lalasticala, I couldn't help giving a piece of my mind to this immbecile, morally dead idiot called Sarrki. He is an exact opposite of reason and sense, a shame to everything that is right and just, an embodiment of dead conscience. You are free to ban me.

My brother, omo adojutini ni omo sarrki yen. Very useless human being. I have said it so many times, no religion, entity or individual no matter how revered would be allowed to ride roughshod on the igbo. The Christians in yorubaland shall support them. I never liked the igbos from the beginning and I was vocal about it but I never realized that most of Yoruba brothers who are Muslims would wish them death. The Abia massacre exposed most of them for who they are: hateful and bloodsucking hypocrites. This sarrki guy and his hordes of hateful comrades should be denounced as they don't represent Yorubas on this forum. Most of them are slow poison and lovers of Injustice. Maybe they expect us to sit down and Support a regime that wants to denigrate a section of the nation. This too shall pass!

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
I thought sarrki is matured.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Gallant officer, i throw-way gun shots for your gallantry, rest on bro cos you are a hero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Gracesofar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmm and this are the people we think will appreciate we are fighting and dying for their peace......... Most of us dnt HV homes because we save homes and this what Nigerians can repay us with......... Hmmm rip brother. God bless ur soul
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by joenor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
RIP gallant soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
he died a coward... Nigeria is not worth to die for...
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
what a government
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by billyb: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Send northerners to fight boko haram. They value their lives less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown 'Drone' Crashes In Ibadan (Pictures) / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.