Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) (47072 Views)

Meet 'Over Stay' The Soldier That Has Been Fighting Boko Haram For 6 Years / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by dubemeagle(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
tyup:

it's obvious you've lost your thinking faculty I wonder how those who live with you at home cope knowing they requested for a human being but eran igbe jatijati lo wa. before anyone ban me ask yourself is the guy sensible at all? undecided

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by searay(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Soldier?

No RIP Because Boko Haram and FHerdsmen are NGOs
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by faith551(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

They don't have regards for both the living and the dead

Proof that they are terrorist

so you think posting on here is by force, you wnt shut the bleep up if u have nothing to say?
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by COCKCROW: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
This soldier died a foolish man, goes unsong and the name forgotten because of the following reasons:

(1) He died doing the wrong thing-by attacking the North as attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North;
(2) He died pursuing rats while his house was burning - at home his brothers, sisters and parents are being massacred while he was in North-East fighting a war of set ups;
(3) He died fighting for mirage unity which does not recognized equity and justice;
(4) He died for a country that does not even recognize his tribe and existence.
Able zoogeria soldier you died well so rest in peace....
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Moganajoe: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
You take my soldiers to the north to fight your war
Then you bring your soldiers to the east to kill unharmed civilians...
your hatred for the tribe has graduated to even our own regional soldiers
what a government

I tire for this buhari. Only one northerner has so far been killed in this boko haram war.

Buhari has drawn a redline bw the north and rest part of the country.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
I know people will talk because he's from the east.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

May heart attack fall on you idiot
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abaribe:
All I can see are pained Igbos… they hail their brothers killed for drug trafficking in Malaysia ,India, SA etc but insult someone who is fighting for a cause he belives…. Igbos and hypocrisy… Shameless lot
Kanu must Resume or Resign
Truth hurts

Are you listening to your self? So he is fighting for a cause? Or course? Anyway why don't your Living vegetable you call a president allow Ipob to also fight for the course they believed in?
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Killurself: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
IPOB are making terrible comments on soldier becos his an igbo guy, some even says they takes Southeast to sambisa and bring North come East which is big lies, did you know how many soldiers dies in North East? Is not only South East in Nigeria army, all Nigerian tribe are in North East as a Soldier but if you people think is only southeast in sambisa pls don't collect next Army recruitment form. Shikena, RIP brother.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
what a government

I shake my head.

Is this your IQ level? I mean...
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rolly22:

Are you listening to your self? So he is fighting for a cause? Or course? Anyway why don't your Living vegetable you call a president allow Ipob to also fight for the course they believed in?

Living vegetable that has got a better stamina than you do.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
iConductor:
[/s]
[s]Buhari
Jubril from Sudan is still the supreme terrorist and grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Howbah dah? cheesy

Jesus! Is that flag what I think it is? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by str8talk1: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari is a bast.ard!

he sent the Southerners to die in Sambisa while he sends his Murderous Fulani-Herdsmen islamic army to the South to kill the Igbo and dance Python Dance.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:
They are gradually eliminating Southern soldiers in the name of Boko Haram.

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by efighter: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
tyup:

it's obvious you've lost your thinking faculty I wonder how those who live with you at home cope knowing they requested for a human being but eran igbe jatijati lo wa. before anyone ban me ask yourself is the guy sensible at all? undecided

This poster needs psychiatric evaluation. something is definitely wrong upstairs.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by RottenTomato: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are useless

You type like a useless fellow and I believe you are one!
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by RottenTomato: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Killurself:
IPOB are making terrible comments on soldier becos his an igbo guy, some even says they takes Southeast to sambisa and bring North come East which is big lies, did you know how many soldiers dies in North East? Is not only South East in Nigeria army, all Nigerian tribe are in North East as a Soldier but if you people think is only southeast in sambisa pls don't collect next Army recruitment form. Shikena, RIP brother.
Shut ur trap! Ewu 10 kobo! angry
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by alaskido(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
I think they need to send operation python dance to the north to face Boko Haram since they did perfectly well in the south east.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Yinkaotunba123: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Imagine, another soldier killed by Boko Haram. Where are the Bring back our girls led by Obi Ezekiuzeli , at least this soldier were born by someone. I expect the Bring back our girls to protest for these soldiers that are dying everyday just because they want to rescue the Chibok Girls or they are trying to protect the territorial integrity of this country
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
dainformant:
A gallant Nigerian soldier identified as Chukwunedum Okouche has died while defending the country. The soldier was said to have been killed while battling Boko Haram insurgents in the northern part of the country earlier this month.

Online users have 'voiced' their different opinions on his death after his pictures were shared online. See below

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/soldier-dies-fighting-boko-haram-terrorists-nigerians-react-photos.html

kill them all they only have power over ipob
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
tyup:

Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:
you talk like a 6 year old with down syndrome
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
tyup:

report me you fool ask yourself all the time you've wasted being tribalistic how much has it had to your pocket instead you just get people thinking if God did nt give u brain since birth and hate even among your kinsmen. or are you just trying to be funny? but i'm sorry your not in any way

cause I know what's killing you n that hypocrisy I know you'd is feeling the heat from this administration but hypocrisy and stupidity wount let you say the truth n stand on the right side
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
iConductor:
[/s]
[s]Buhari
Jubril from Sudan is still the supreme terrorist and grand patron of Fulani herdsmen, the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world.

Howbah dah? cheesy
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by kingbet365: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
AngryRebel:
Stu*pid snitch...is that not what u love doing,u keep insulting others, all in d name of been a ass*hole for a Godforsaken country. I spit on u n ur worthless country.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by amerlino(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
sarrki:

I won't report you to myndd44
mehnnnnn u gats go back to kindergarten. U need elementary sense before commenting on this platform
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Habyz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
what a government
So you have proof that all soldiers in the east are northerners and ones in the north fighting Boko Haram are easterners abi.
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Ranoscky(m): 1:46am On Sep 24, 2017
brb
Re: A Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram. Nigerians React (Photos) by Killurself: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
RottenTomato:
Shut ur trap! Ewu 10 kobo! angry
if it pains you please do the necessary thing, you know what I mean killurself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration / 250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.