Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (10202 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
5inch down grin
Ok....are u sure or you are doing shy shy
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Lalas247(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

Well 100 men cannot build a pyramid for 100 years. tongue
Ok o
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Ok....are u sure or you are doing shy shy
I am serious
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op is ur dick dat small that the babe wasnt feeling anything? Are u trying to tell us u got a baby dick? Sekzy,oyindidi abeg i need una input for this matter..TGoddess biko where u dey? ....anyway op wen u come put calabar babe that's when i felt u made up dis story.u put calabar babe for there cos everybody accept say calabar girls na weyweycheesy.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by oglalasioux(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Big dick, small dick, medium size. ..it's all a matter of the vagina size.

Don't expect a woman with a wide vagina to like small dicks. It won't work. Likewise, girls with very tight vaginas will love to ride average dicks. I know people who won't touch a woman with big breasts while most men will give an arm for one.

The world is full of variety. Look for yours.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MicNz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right
She should have dumped you n dropped you like hot Akara

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin
Please oh...is 6" the standard dick measurement?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am serious
But many african men are above 5 inches though
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by ViktorMartins(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Instead of u all to help the guy, na dick una dey measure.
All of u are not ok
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

But many african men are above 5 inches though
yes you are right but frankly typing I don't like big dick beside I am a slim person don't want anything that will make uncomfortable during sex and my pussy elasticity no joke ooo grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
yes you are right but frankly typing I don't like big dick beside I am a slim person don't want anything that will make uncomfortable during sex and my pussy elasticity no joke ooo grin
Maybe u go for Asians?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Maybe u go for Asians?
you can link me up with one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MDelgado(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Let my hubby catch u .. grin
hehe... only if you want him to catch me.. Read your message..

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
you can link me up with one grin grin grin grin grin
Okkk....let me check my contacts LoL
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Okkk....let me check my contacts LoL
Lol
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Oyindidi(f): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bestiie:
I started seeing this fresh Calabar girl a year ago. She was really sincere but spoilt. Though really liked her a lot for those qualities. Her name was Ini. I was this busy business type always traveling. Squeezed out a week for a break so we finally agreed to meet for she begged she had missed me a lot. Alright I invited her to my house in lagos booked her flight tickets, so happy she was for it was her first time flying.
She arrived at my place very happy to see me and me too. I took her to a restaurant and later went to the cinema to see a movie (Power) and to a club for we wanted to get really tipsy.
At the club she really got turned on and requested that we went back to my place. But wait oo girl we are not done with what we had ordered I said. She said I shouldn’t worry about that that we really needed to go. I thought she was kinda sick or something so cleared the bills and we left.
We got to my apartment barely got to the sitting room she jumped on me and started… “Hey wait am not ready besides you just barely got here” I remembered saying. She said the magic word PLEASE. Ahh! As a gentleman I honored the plead. Carried her to my bedroom and after much of pre-intimacy there was need to finally seal the deal.
Shit! James, she said am not feeling anything. Continued further and later she pushed me off. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.. She stayed for a 3 days instead of a week we had earlier agreed on and no sex afterwards.
Got home I called her line but refuses to answer. She later sent me a text telling all sort of long stories and later requested that we just be friends and nothing more. Kai that was devastating. Well I don’t have a choice besides nature has cheated on me already. I was grateful she wasn’t in for the money. Today makes it the fifth month and she hasn’t called for a day( This was someone who never let a day go by without calling me).
Small Dick is Sin. A capital sin! sad
How small? Is it very small?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
How small? Is it very small?

Kai. You and blue -vein sausage na 5&6 o grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am so sorry about that buh me I like them small dick cos I no want make my pussy slack oo I no dey do big dick grin

Lol!!!!!

I think we can be very good business partners coz I know of someone who's got what you like grin

If interested, Holla...........
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

Lol!!!!!

I think we can be very good business partners coz I know of someone who's got what you like grin

If interested, Holla...........

oya holla me pm grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by deafeyez: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

Please don't wanna hear motion in the ocean crap if it is below 6 inches just hang urself .. because kolewerk my dear grin

How important is 7"
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lol
U are the second lady i have heard saying she prefers smaller d1ck
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a very touching experience,
Nature has endowed each of us specially.

For those with small preek, it is never your fault,
However, your inability to develop best ways to use it skillfully is your fault.

It is more about your skillfulness than your size!

Although, most galz desire biggies but I don't think galz with cute tight v like biggies.

So a gal that is all out for biggies is a gal that has been drilled excessively beyond redemption by titanic preeks.

For every size, there is the right hole.

Its perfect where round pegs are fit into round holes.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
oya holla me pm grin

I like your cuteness on this!

B side chicks no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Oyindidi(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Kai. You and blue -vein sausage na 5&6 o grin
So you think, I asked to know how to advice him
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

U are the second lady i have heard saying she prefers smaller d1ck
you know big dick comes with pleasures and pains. What I disgust about it is to start crying like a baby when pounding is going on grin grin I wanna cut my coat according to size/cloth grin grin grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by shegzhkn: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
wink
Lalas247:
You damn right

wink
Lalas247:
You damn right

1 Like

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by senatrpaichulo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
You damn right

when people like you see cassava dick now, una go run pass Hussein bolt
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by bitcoinvin(m): 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Get paid while you recharge your Line with MTN,GLO,AIRTEL AND ZAIN.
JOIN ME HERE AND SEE MORE:
web./432432683820223/?ref=bookmarks
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
you know big dick comes with pleasures and pains. What I disgust about it is to start crying like a baby when pounding is going on grin grin I wanna cut my coat according to size/cloth grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Abi you are just scared and need to experiment a bit. . . .
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
So you think, I asked to know how to advice him

So you need to get the correct measurement of the size to advice him ?
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

grin grin grin
Abi you are just scared and need to experiment a bit. . . .
hahaha
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
hahaha
Eg try 6 inches but dont insert everything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Eg try 6 inches but dont insert everything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) / Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.