Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,875 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (10205 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
shocked
How u see am grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
Op is ur dick dat small that the babe wasnt feeling anything? Are u trying to tell us u got a baby dick? Sekzy,oyindid abeg i need una input for this matter..TGodess biko where u dey? ....anyway op wen u come put calabar babe that's when i felt u made up dis story.u put calabar babe for there cos everybody accept say calabar girls na weyweycheesy.
I no know wetin op dey talk o,zero experience.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamSINZ:

grin It's a shirtless dp, not half nakęd. Pretty harmless if you ask me.
let me go and see the harmless dp
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
What dickless manhood.
Sorry for your loss.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

How u see am grin
I am good mehn and you
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
shocked

My fellow edolite, u seem like an Etsako babe.

Abeg no try 6" ooo

I got just what u like.

Send me a Dm grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am good mehn and you
You will get used to it
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

You will get used to it
Lol OK o
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

My fellow edolite, u seem like an Etsako babe.

Abeg no try 6" ooo

I got just what u like.

Send me a Dm grin
hahaha no kill me with Laugh o
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
hahaha no kill me with Laugh o

I need you alive than dead na.
Who digs a corpse

Lol

Just dey laugh small small like one sexy Carmel for zamfara. grin

Let's hook up jare.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Lol OK o
Make sure u are well lubricated though lipsrsealed
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

You will get used to it

Kai,

You are such a bad influence and a spoiler!

Na your type dey use orobo Pepsi bottle do rehearsal. grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
TGoddess:
I no know wetin op dey talk o,zero experience.
op say im dick size be like new born baby own and cos of dat babes dey run from am... I be want ur own input shacheesy...anyway i go wait for oyindidi own input.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

I need you alive than dead na.
Who digs a corpse

Lol

Just dey laugh small small like one sexy Carmel for zamfara. grin

Let's hook up jare.
where are you
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

Kai,

I be born against oh grin
Na only breast i dey suck
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Make sure u are well lubricated though lipsrsealed
guy your experience no here o grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Oyindidi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
op say im dick size be like new born baby own and cos of dat babes dey run from am... I be want ur own input shacheesy...anyway i go wait for oyindi di own input.
I don put mouth. I ask if the small or na very small
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

Kai,

orobo Pepsi bottle....shocked ..sekzy come and see wetin dis guy dey yarnshocked
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
guy your experience no here o grin
Yes yes.. .no be today grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
I don put mouth. I ask if the small or na very small
from the way he describe how the calabar babe dump am wen she see the tin iyam thinking it must be very micro Tiny.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
where are you

Very close to you

Lol

Irhe edo
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
from the way he describe how the calabar babe dump am wen she see the tin iyam thinking it must be very micro Tiny.
he should go for dik enlargement
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

I be born against oh grin
Na only breast i dey suck

Any gal wey give guy like you with teeth wey be like sew blade suck must go for spiritual cleansing after grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Yes yes.. .no be today grin
I raise yansh for you ooo grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

Very close to you

Lol

Irhe edo
I am in Benin sha
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I raise yansh for you ooo grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
You dey find my trouble be that oh.
Make you no go carry twins. grin
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
orobo Pepsi bottle....shocked ..sekzy come and see wetin dis guy dey yarnshocked

Owalen......... shocked
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
giftq:

Hahahahahahahahaha
You dey find my trouble be that oh.
Make you no go carry twins. grin
Lol
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Adaumunocha(f): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bestiie:
I started seeing this fresh Calabar girl a year ago. She was really sincere but spoilt. Though really liked her a lot for those qualities. Her name was Ini. I was this busy business type always traveling. Squeezed out a week for a break so we finally agreed to meet for she begged she had missed me a lot. Alright I invited her to my house in lagos booked her flight tickets, so happy she was for it was her first time flying.
She arrived at my place very happy to see me and me too. I took her to a restaurant and later went to the cinema to see a movie (Power) and to a club for we wanted to get really tipsy.
At the club she really got turned on and requested that we went back to my place. But wait oo girl we are not done with what we had ordered I said. She said I shouldn’t worry about that that we really needed to go. I thought she was kinda sick or something so cleared the bills and we left.
We got to my apartment barely got to the sitting room she jumped on me and started… “Hey wait am not ready besides you just barely got here” I remembered saying. She said the magic word PLEASE. Ahh! As a gentleman I honored the plead. Carried her to my bedroom and after much of pre-intimacy there was need to finally seal the deal.
Shit! James, she said am not feeling anything. Continued further and later she pushed me off. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.. She stayed for a 3 days instead of a week we had earlier agreed on and no sex afterwards.
Got home I called her line but refuses to answer. She later sent me a text telling all sort of long stories and later requested that we just be friends and nothing more. Kai that was devastating. Well I don’t have a choice besides nature has cheated on me already. I was grateful she wasn’t in for the money. Today makes it the fifth month and she hasn’t called for a day( This was someone who never let a day go by without calling me).
Small Dick is Sin. A capital sin! sad
Go for a virgin.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
I am in Benin sha

Interestingly same as you are!

Hmmmm

A private conversation would have been perfect.
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Go for a virgin.

This your recommendation is very spicy!

So, op should shop for a virgin

Abeg na where him go see one.......u get any contact??
Re: How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick by agbonkamen(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
KunkAcid:

Interestingly same as you are!

Hmmmm

A private conversation would have been perfect.
grin grin what you wanna disscuss ni I am wifey person grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Looks Like This, She's Probably A Keeper (photo) / Nairalanders! Check Out My Six Packs (pic) / No Guy Can Stand This On A Female! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.