Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (27307 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

And watch as people keep getting taken to the cleaners?
Oga no excuse whatsoever would warrant freeze to critize pastors if truly he's a Christian. Haven't wonder why the Muslims rarely blast their imams when they go astray? Tell freeze to read his Bible from Genesis to revelation and see things for himself the implications of what he's doing.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by LordOfNaira: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
mrMeen:
although am a Muslim but your comment is sound and has to be commended. the question is how many Muslim cleriks do you see in the news accused of sex scandals, threesomes, leaked sex tapes and the likes the answer is none.

or how many trending Muslim cleriks do you hear in Nigeria owning fleet of cars a private jet and the likes the answer is none.

am not disputing the fact that there are some imams with questionable hands against children, but at the last how many did you see brought to the media limelight how many did you see become a trending topic on nairaland for months the answer is zero.

so please they should place the blame where it belongs.

Tell those hypocrites. The only thing they know is scream "islamization" when everyone knows that they are the ones who cannot tolerate Islam and the other religions. Their pastors are always in the news for the wrong reasons but they are too scared of these men that they would rather die than criticize their flamboyant lifestyles which is a far cry from how their Jesus and his apostles lived their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:

Your Koran doesn't command tithing. Plus, from the behavior of Muslims, they'll readily quell any scandalous issue internally without letting it get out to the open world.
Exactly! The Muslims rarely blastc publicly compare to the over sabi Christians that knows too much
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It would be the delight of millions of Nigerian Christians to be free from terrorism. Just signify your intention and we would gladly grab it.

Terrorism and medieval ways of thinking has so much rubbished whatever your religion professes. We can't wait to be rid of you and your ilk.

Your Bible is older than medieval
It is either you are adhering to the Bible or not!
Don't invent a new religion that is a near-replica of atheism and brand it Christianity
You Christians are by far the largest producers of weapons of war and mass destruction

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There's no excuse. He ought to have kept quiet

why should he keep quiet? even your Jesus Christ in the bible whipped people that were selling stuff and gambling in the church, by this logic Jesus should've left them to do what they're doing?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Oga no excuse whatsoever would warrant freeze to critize pastors if truly he's a Christian. Haven't wonder why the Muslims rarely blast their imams when they go astray? Tell freeze to read his Bible from Genesis to revelation and see things for himself the implications of what he's doing.

We Christians gave him the liberty to do the non sense he is doing. He should be penalized in whatever way possible. He should be declared a persona non grata amongst Christians.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I read in the Punch the reaction of Muslim scholars to the conduct of the Imam who received Fayose at Eid praying ground
Or did Punch lie about the criticisms too?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Because your Christans moderators wanted that and persuaded Seun to go along, notwithstanding protests by Muslims, and now you are using it to blackmail us
You guys are duplicitous!

So why did Apostle Suleman decree death on a governor because of a bill
He did not bother to attend public hearing at the House of Assembly or send a memorandum
He just proceeded to pronounce death

Your ways are intolerant and will lead to anarchy
Talking of Suleman, did the decree come to pass? Didn't you watch when he said El Rufai should remove that law or he dies? Didn't El Rufai obliged to it? . So you think Christianity is tantamouns to mumuism because we should fold our arms to be slaughtered like chicken.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by refreshrate: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're the only one that made any sense so far, I'm an atheist, a former Christian and I criticise Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus a lot due to having been in there before, of course I do criticise Islam too but my knowledge of Islam is a lot more superficial so my criticism of it usually doesn't hit the spot like when I do Christianity

I've not fully read the Koran, visited mosque just twice in my life (out of curiosity), how then do I deeply criticise Islam?

BTW, how many Muslim Imams make the news like our pastors?

You're not a politician either yet you talk about the govt.

An economist yet you talk about the economy.

Please chill with this chickening out thing.

All it takes to know about anything now is to read.

Wasn't like you became a priest or pastor before choosing to be an atheist so...?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Your Bible is older than medieval
It is either you are adhering to the Bible or not!
Don't invent a new religion that is a near-replica of atheism and brand it Christianity
You Christians are by far the largest producers of weapons of war and mass destruction

Just get lost. I don't want you quoting me. The hate is this country was caused by adherents of your faith and unless there is a review of the country, we surely would witness the escalation of tensions.

Bye.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by D1official: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you sound convincing
Beloved hv u sat down just for a minute to ask yourself what is the benefit of these lies u peddle around called atheism to the people.
if u hvnt,let me list but a few things u stand,promote and fight for with all ur life.
Hopelessness, abortion without remorse,Rape,fornication, adultery, murder, incest, lesbianism, homo sexualism, beastility, Robbery, thief's, suicide...
These are just but a few things u stand and fight for with all your life to establish sir.
I knw u may think dat Christ failed u or has failed the world, Bt u are the one that has failed him and your world by standing and fighting alongside ur worst enemy (Satan).
Seriously I hv little or no time to reply atheists like you in this forum,cos I knw dat even d owner of dis group is an Anti Christ.
Bt I took my time to reply Uu cos I strongly believe that you are beta Dan this, just that the energy you would hv invested to uplift people you are investing to destroy d weak just to take the little hope they hv ND replace it with lies.
Even if the whole world decides today not to believe in Christ, he looses nothing,we will ever b d ones that will forever lose.
Remain blessed Sir.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

I read in the Punch the reaction of Muslim scholars to the conduct of the Imam who received Fayose at Eid praying ground
Or did Punch lie about the criticisms too?
Did you understand what I said at all? I said rarely do you see Muslims blast their imams so it doesn't mean they don't.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by jamboloun: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Praktikals:
Even Seun of Nairaland prefers to attack christianity because christians are more liberal. The same cannot be said about our muslim brothers.
If you say Jesus is a fool, no christian will harm you. But if you blaspheme muhammed, you will soak in your blood.
now u undastand when Jesus say I am d way d truth and d life.time and season is count after him. D most popular most influential d only one given through d holygost. May his name be praise forever.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by rukygbas: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
This will help you.. How To Configure NPower Device... A Must Read... https://naijacycle.com/configure-npower-device-internet-browsing-reinstall-npower-apps-video/
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
refreshrate:

You're not a politician either yet you talk about the govt.

An economist yet you talk about the economy.

anyone can talk about the government but anyone who wants to criticise a minister or a governor needs to know what the person's job entails

how many times have we seen misplaced criticisms? someone complaining Buhari is responsible for a particular bad road only for knowledgeable people to know its actually a state road and not federal?

see? knowledge is required or a person might just be shooting blanks

Please chill with this chickening out thing.

All it takes to know about anything now is to read.

Wasn't like you became a priest or pastor before choosing to be an atheist so...?

You just proved my point!! you need to READ!!! what makes you sure Freeze has read the Koran in his life?

in the post you quoted I said I haven't read the Koran before didn't I? so? your point is?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
D1official:

Beloved hv u sat down just for a minute to ask yourself what is the benefit of these lies u peddle around called atheism to the people.
if u hvnt,let me list but a few things u stand,promote and fight for with all ur life.
Hopelessness, abortion without remorse,Rape,fornication, adultery, murder, incest, lesbianism, homo sexualism, beastility, Robbery, thief's, suicide...
These are just but a few things u stand and fight for with all your life to establish sir.
I knw u may think dat Christ failed u or has failed the world, Bt u are the one that has failed him and your world by standing and fighting alongside ur worst enemy (Satan).
Seriously I hv little or no time to reply atheists like you in this forum,cos I knw dat even d owner of dis group is an Anti Christ.
Bt I took my time to reply Uu cos I strongly believe that you are beta Dan this, just that the energy you would hv invested to uplift people you are investing to destroy d weak just to take the little hope they hv ND replace it with lies.
Even if the whole world decides today not to believe in Christ, he looses nothing,we will ever b d ones that will forever lose.
Remain blessed Sir.

wow! very convincing
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pataricatering:
When the Christian God is helpless Christians will be claiming tolerance. If something happens to freeze now you will see how they will start screaming how their God made it happen . Jokers .
It's not hard to spot an atheist cheesy
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
I think this thread was created to Mock Islam....can't u guys juss do anything without mentioning Islam??

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Praktikals(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamboloun:
now u undastand when Jesus say I am d way d truth and d life.time and season is count after him. D most popular most influential d only one given through d holygost. May his name be praise forever.
Amen
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by tosyne2much(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

because your father told you he's Freeze's biological dad?
unadulterated stupidity
You even dey support Freeze baba cheesy
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by jamboloun: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Praktikals:
now u undastand wen jesus say o am d way d truth and d life. Days ans time are counted after him month, year and days are counted after him. D mist popular, most influencial has largest number of worshipers aa pervas aa d world we live in to day. May his name be praise forever. Even Seun of Nairaland prefers to attack christianity because christians are more liberal. The same cannot be said about our muslim brothers.
If you say Jesus is a fool, no christian will harm you. But if you blaspheme muhammed, you will soak in your blood.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We Christians gave him the liberty to do the non sense he is doing. He should be penalized in whatever way possible. He should be declared a persona non grata amongst Christians.
God has a way of punishing such persons. He takes what they value most to punish them.. Such persons if they don't repent can never make heaven no matter their excuses because Lucifer will use the Bible against them.we have many of them changing to become pastors but they still reap what they sow long ago.
The scriptures says in Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap"
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Stop acting like you got the islamic section due to Christians pushing for that. It is a pure lie.
You guys demanded for a private section because of your intolerant ways.
[/quote]

You are lying
Tel us the history of
1. The Islamic section
2. The requirement to swear before posting
Please not a comment - just the history

alBHAGDADI:
The Islamic intolerance section is just a typical example of what is experienced in the midde-east or muslim countries where they persecute Christians and burn churches.

Two mosques have been burnt in the past week in Aba and Enugu. That is tolerance?
Show me where churches are being burnt in the middle east

alBHAGDADI:
He decreed death doesn't mean he order anyone to kill the Governor. If it was an order, the Governor will be dead or he will be in jail now.
He decreed spiritual death, not physical death. That is enough to overawe someone who is not sure of himself
In Nigeria cursing is taken seriously; maybe not in the UK or US; but we are Nigerians

alBHAGDADI:
You never want to be critisized even objectively.
Show me a thread where Muslims have shut anyone down over a fair criticism of our doctrine
We don't tolerate abuse of Allah and our figures
And Christians NEVER allow criticism of their pastors

No pastor can be criticised without the dire consequences of " touch not my anointed" being invoked

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God has a way of punishing such persons. He takes what they value most to punish them.. Such persons if they don't repent can never make heaven no matter their excuses because Lucifer will use the Bible against them.we have many of them changing to become pastors but they still reap what they sow long ago.
The scriptures says in Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
You even dey support Freeze baba cheesy
not really, calling him a bastard is highly uncalled for

I'll wager the person that called him a bastard is a redeem member, they can't bear seeing any criticism of Adeboye no matter how valid the criticism is, Adeboye is actually Yahweh to them so criticising Adeboye feels same as criticising Yahweh

as a Madrid fan I find it easier criticising Madrid, I'm not obligated to also criticise Wikki Tourists cuz I barely have any knowledge of the club

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by zionmade1: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

I dare you to go to Nnewi to abuse Ojukwu
Ikenne to insult Awolowo
or Nnamdi Kanu in Abia state
Or Oghara to call Ibori a thief
Nothing will happen. I mean nothing will happen. If u go to aba or anambra and dare raise up ur hand against anybody in public u must prove to everybody that u have the right to touch that person.

we are talking of religious mob action here and u re shifting post. Is there anywhere in Nigeria that u will be shouting anything against Christian and u will be harmed?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by mrMeen(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Tell those hypocrites. The only thing they know is scream "islamization" when everyone knows that they are the ones who cannot tolerate Islam and the other religions. Their pastors are always in the news for the wrong reasons but they are too scared of these men that they would rather die than criticize their flamboyant lifestyles which is a far cry from how their Jesus and his apostles lived their lives.
I saw a pastor with a fleet of cars posing in front of his house and I said wow being a religious clerik is profitable before I remembered our own local imam that lives humbly with his two children in a face me I face u apartment and then I thank God and became humbled because I knew then he became an imam not to defraud or acquire worldly gains but to serve Allah (S. W).

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by dtruth50: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If Islam is a religion of tolerance as you say, then how come non-muslims cant comment in the Islamic section without swearing to an Islamic creed?

Tolerance my foot
dts bcs u wil hardly see a muslim insultin christian post or jesus. but u christians ar as if u were waitin 4 a muslim thread to start insultin muslims and spewin trash

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by tosyne2much(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

LMAO! Imagine the sort of animals we share a country with. So Myanmar are your role models now? SMH! Go on ahead then, rise up. Not even for all the violence but.... grin
This guy sha cheesy

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

and you think Freeze gives a rats ass behind about what Christians think of him?

many of his criticisms of pastors are valid, that's what matters, even your Jesus in the bible criticised the pharisees and Sadducees so I have no idea what you're getting at here

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
This guy sha cheesy

Whaaat??
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Islam permits such. Even mohammad married one of his wives after killing her father, brothers and husband then had sex with her all on the same day.

Quran (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
You are talking about prisoners of war
Ok, tell me how Christians (not some UN convention) deal with them?

alBHAGDADI:
I'm not talking about the UI case which I'm just hearing of. I'm talking about the woman killed in abuja on the orders of a muslim cleric.
You only hear of what is bad in Islam, never what is good.
How can you then be objective?
And you see Muslims cheering the murder of the woman?
But what is it about Christians that propel to provoke others
Remember that countries have gone to war over provocation?

alBHAGDADI:
read the link below to know why boko haram and other terror groups kill muslims too
So who is the Muslim? BH or the other Muslims they are kiling?
So you judge the potential victim of BH by the actions of BH
Why not also accuse Christians who have also been victims of BH attacks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Psquare Takes Over Zimbabwe.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.