Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (27318 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by dtruth50: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Nothing will happen. I mean nothing will happen. If u go to aba or anambra and dare raise up ur hand against anybody in public u must prove to everybody that u have the right to touch that person.

we are talking of religious mob action here and u re shifting post. Is there anywhere in Nigeria that u will be shouting anything against Christian and u will be harmed?
yea dts bcs muslims wil rarely do dt. we don't pickpoint on other's religion unlike u christians

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Oga no excuse whatsoever would warrant freeze to critize pastors if truly he's a Christian. Haven't wonder why the Muslims rarely blast their imams when they go astray? Tell freeze to read his Bible from Genesis to revelation and see things for himself the implications of what he's doing.

LOL You live in a different world, google "ahmad gumi" or "yusuf sambo" or "almanar imam". We are not afraid to call them to order when they go astray because we dont give them a divine status like you lot do. You guys need to stop believing in silly misconceptions.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Those were the laws of Moses for the Nation of Israel, not for Christians. Israel doesn't follow such anymore.

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the LAW. That's why we can forgive Daddy Freeze

I laugh when i read this nonsense. You are rejecting the same Leviticus which Pastors use in collection of tithes using in 27-30 in Nigeria and the world. Why is that happening?
Are those Nations in Isreal?
What laws applies to just people of Isreal and what laws applies to the rest of the world?
Why would you reject some chapters in a book and embrace another? Isn't that hupocrisy of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by zionmade1: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
dtruth50:
yea dts bcs muslims wil rarely do dt. we don't pickpoint on other's religion unlike u christians
I have seen a lot of carricature of Jesus by muslims. They have many tapes of pure denigration about Christianity. I mean up to 1hr preaching against Christianity, so wat are u talking about. previously i had a neighbor somewhere in the north that will start playing that tape to the highest volume wenever he sees me and i still behave as if its not my business
say wat u know
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by elopee3000(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

show me a mosque in the country called Vatican City, 2 can play the game
u want to build mosque inside church ? Vatican city a compound where rev fathers and pope reside ,but in Saudi even in someone's parlour u can hold church
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
elopee3000:
u want to build mosque inside church ? Vatican city a compound where rev fathers and pope reside ,but in Saudi even in someone's parlour u can hold church

Vatican city is NOT a church
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by D1official: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

wow! very convincing
Just remember Dat Saul later became Paul... Remain blessed.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by lanreg95(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
maximunimpact:
It doesn't make sense to dare Freeze with such, you can only criticize what you know. Freeze was never a Muslim neither was he a juju man. As someone with Christian background why should he criticize other religions he know nothing about?

kudos

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

I have seen a lot of carricature of Jesus by muslims. They have many tapes of pure denigration about Christianity. I mean up to 1hr preaching against Christianity, so wat are u talking about. previously i had a neighbor somewhere in the north that will start playing that tape to the highest volume wenever he sees me and i still behave as if its not my business
say wat u know

Produce the caricature of Jesus by Muslims
I DARE you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
skedman:
Islam is not any type of religion that could be criticized because we are united .i.e we are one and not like the other that cant tolerate one another and worship as one however they prefer having many fractions all because of wealth and money.

on a street you will only see just only one mosque and 10 churches why?

Our body can never be influenced politically but the other were seen runing after politicians.fayose tried it but he failed at the last eid kabiru

our body does not talk any how without the elders and wont put on gold chain to the mosque like the last CAN president

We only have few central mosque because will believe in only one God but the others have many headquater on ibadan express way why?

Muslim is a religion of tolerance .

I think the problem Islam has is that the radicals are giving you people a bad name. And most time Islamic leaders don't come out out rightly and condemn them.
Secondly is that you guys are not all that tolerant, let's say the truth, Islam and democracy and tolerance don't walk hand in hand. I don't blame Muslims because it's obviously tradition, not been susceptible to the Western or other religions.

PS: What do you think about what is going on in Burma? I have a friend from Burma who supports Government action and another one from Pakistan who does not, it's putting a strain on their friendship?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It would be the delight of millions of Nigerian Christians to be free from terrorism. Just signify your intention and we would gladly grab it.

Terrorism and medieval ways of thinking has so much rubbished whatever your religion professes. We can't wait to be rid of you and your ilk.

Agreed, and the negative image of nigeria you lot have painted, from drugs to scams, all sorts of crimes to things as trivial as not being able to talk in a reasonable tone. We will be rid of that, terrorism and illiteracy can be fixed. Cultural and genetic decay is permanent. You're cursed!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We sure would deal with the idiot!

Now get lost!

Good for you!
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

I am a Muslim, I saw this on front page and reacted when I saw a Comment about Islam/Muslims
I did not even know it is from the religious section

Now I challenge you, I know you are equal to the task because I have seen some of your funny/controversial topics

1. Tell me the number of Muslims who come to your section to start posts derogatory to Christianity; do the same for the no of Christians who do the opposite in the Islam section
2. Tell me whose idea was it to put up the swear-wall that must be scaled before posting is done in the Islam section and please tell me the position of Muslims on it

*Clears throat*

First and foremost, I wont deny the fact that it's very evident that Christians throw more tantrums against Muslims more than Muslims do to Christians.

Secondly, a lot of controversies surround Islam, hence the creed placed on Christians to reduce these controversy to the barest minimum. I guess the creed was initiated by Muslims so as to reduce the rate at which they are being criticized

I guess I have satisfied your curiosity sir
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Aragon: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
@mr.jollof_ I too will give you 200k and transfer it into your Account if you can go on a PUBLIC DEBATE with @daddyfreeze about this same Issue... By the way Freeze is a Christian and of cause should talk about his Faith. I don't see Muslims Robbing their Poor to buy Jets for their Imams Rather they give them whatever they can afford. As a Christian, I will say Boldly that the CHURCH leaders has Failed woefully. They have Replaced CHRIST gospel of SALVATION with their own gospel of PROSPERITY! Rather than Fight for PASTORS, people should start fighting for CHRIST! Finally Freeze usually Reference the BIBLE to make his Points, so I would rather you Fault the BIBLE than the man. My 200k still stands if you will Debate Freeze Publicly on this very Issues. What say you? Bless

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

why should he keep quiet? even your Jesus Christ in the bible whipped people that were selling stuff and gambling in the church, by this logic Jesus should've left them to do what they're doing?
Number 12:1-12
12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
7 But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”
9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease,
11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed.
12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”
The above scriptures condemns him. Was moses wrong to have married an Ethiopia woman? Yes but did God punish him no. If you're not happy with the way a pastor behaves,pack your baggages and leave that church or leave the faith. But when we condemned God's anointed no matter our grievances, the above scriptures would be used by Satan to bring accusations before Yahweh. Satan will point this verse in the Bible to God of which Yahweh will obliged because he honors his word
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

say wat u know

No true muslim will ever make a caricature of jesus (pbuh) or any othe prophet of the Lord. You are a shameless liar!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by LordOfNaira: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
mrMeen:
I saw a pastor with a fleet of cars posing in front of his house and I said wow being a religious clerik is profitable before I remembered our own local imam that lives humbly with his two children in a face me I face u apartment and then I thank God and became humbled because I knew then he became an imam not to defraud or acquire worldly gains but to serve Allah (S. W).

Reverse is the case with these modern day hypocrites called Christians. They want to have rich pastors and will despise a modest pastor. That is why all these pastors are greedily chasing after wealth, including giving fake prophesies every January 1st and holding useless revivals.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by peculiar20(f): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
WotzupNG:
A Nigerian Comedy named Jollof has come out to dare OAP Daddy Freeze in a video.

He called on the campaigner of the Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze to not only criticize Pastors but to also criticize Islamic and traditional leaders as well.

He claims that the constant criticism of Pastors by OAP Freeze is something that gets to him cos it is similar to dragging his Christian religion in the mud. He says Daddy Freeze makes it look like leaders of other religions including the traditional ones are very decent and don’t have shortcomings of their own.

He dares Freeze to start criticizing Islamic and Traditional Leaders as well and that he is ready to offer him the sum of 100K if he can take up the task.

He has more to say in the video below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/islamic-traditional-leaders-daddy-freeze/

cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0s43ZTfBs&feature=youtu.be
if he try am, honestly, RIP is the next word for him
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Talking of Suleman, did the decree come to pass? Didn't you watch when he said El Rufai should remove that law or he dies? Didn't El Rufai obliged to it?

El Rufai did not back down. He said Apostle Suleman should tell him the date of the death he decreed?
If it did not come to pass, it meas the power he claims to test failed him
He said "let us test powers"
And should a pastor whose religion is rumoured to be tolerant be decreeing death on a governor, whether or not that comes to pass or is he cursing in jest or in vain?

asuustrike2009:
So you think Christianity is tantamouns to mumuism because we should fold our arms to be slaughtered like chicken.
If your over-advertised doctrine of turning the other cheek or 70 x 7 times is tantamount to mumuism. then it is a Christian theological issue, not mine
Please raise that during Bible study, not here

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

LOL You live in a different world, google "ahmad gumi" or "yusuf sambo" or "almanar imam". We are not afraid to call them to order when they go astray because we dont give them a divine status like you lot do. You guys need to stop believing in silly misconceptions.
I have lived with many Muslims and they rarely blast their imams no matter what they do.if they blast,it rarely gets to the press but the Christian folks does that's why Yahweh isn't happy with them.They forget that same pastors they blast will be same persons the run to for help and prayers. Do you think Yahweh is foolish when he dealt with Miram in the Bible?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by dtruth50: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

say wat u know
those were and will never be muslims. or show me the link to dt video

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is it the longtime imam in my neighbourhood mosque that carries his wife and 4 children on his secondhand Jincheng that he wants to give out N100,000 to have criticised? Let them use N30,000 to buy him another secondhand Jincheng upgrade, and criticise him all they like. I am sure the imam will be happy to comply.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by zionmade1: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

No true muslim will ever make a caricature of jesus (pbuh) or any othe prophet of the Lord. You are a shameless liar!
Thats wat we hear everytime. Ur Jesus is different from mine. Is it not an insult to Christianity saying that judas died on the cross while Jesus wat sneaked away

Anyway wat has happened to the so called fake muslims, have any Christian harm them for saying all sorts of things against Jesus, can we also say the same for muslims. Common cartoon in far away Denmark and 12 Christians were killed in Nigeria. Abeg swerve
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The above scriptures condemns him. Was moses wrong to have married an Ethiopia woman? Yes but did God punish him no. If you're not happy with the way a pastor behaves,pack your baggages and leave that church or leave the faith. But when we condemned God's anointed no matter our grievances, the above scriptures would be used by Satan to bring accusations before Yahweh. Satan will point this verse in the Bible to God of which Yahweh will obliged because he honors his word

I'm talking about Jesus Christ and you're yapping about Moses

are you a Judaism adherent? No!

is Jesus Christ is your role model? Yes!

Did Jesus criticise the Pharisees and Sadducees? Yes!

Did Jesus Christ chase people with whips for selling stuff and gambling in the church? yes!

so your sermons aren't valid here

if you think its valid, then let what happened to Miriam happen to Freeze too! no need for arguments, let leprosy strike Freeze

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I have lived with many Muslims and they rarely blast their imams no matter what they do.if they blast,it rarely gets to the press but the Christian folks does that's why Yahweh isn't happy with them.They forget that same pastors they blast will be same persons the run to for help and prayers. Do you think Yahweh is foolish when he dealt with Miram in the Bible?
You are wrong, dead wrong
Normally , you don't challenge during a sermon because that will lead to anarchy but I have seen it done because the Imam was wrong and the person needed to do something that could not wait
I have tapes of Muslims refuting Muslims

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

El Rufai did not back down. He said Apostle Suleman should tell him the date of the death he decreed?
If it did not come to pass, it meas the power he claims to test failed him
He said "let us test powers"
And should a pastor whose religion is rumoured to be tolerant be decreeing death on a governor, whether or not that comes to pass or is he cursing in jest or in vain?

If your over-advertised doctrine of turning the other cheek or 70 x 7 times is tantamount to mumuism is a Christian theological issue, not mine
Please raise that during Bible study, not here
Is the law being executed? No. He's a Shepherd so he has to defend his sheeps. The above scriptures you try to twist will be story for another day to analyze
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by zionmade1: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Produce the caricature of Jesus by Muslims
I DARE you!!!!!
swerve joor
do u know how many years i have stayed in the north, so i should go and borrow the messages burn it and upload it here abi, or maybe i should record or video any of them making the carricature. mttccheew
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Then those muslims are ignorant. As far as i know we criticize imams all the time, you cant be a blind follower, in islam we are encouraged to seek knowledge, no human is superior to another in the eyes of God, you dont need an imam to guide or pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Thats wat we hear everytime. Ur Jesus is different from mine. Is it not an insult to Christianity saying that judas died on the cross while Jesus wat sneaked away

Anyway wat has happened to the so called fake muslims, have any Christian harm them for saying all sorts of things against Jesus, can we also say the same for muslims. Common cartoon in far away Denmark and 12 Christians were killed in Nigeria. Abeg swerve

How is that an insult to christianity saying Jesus didnt die? That God didnt allow his prophet to die shamelessly and helplessly on a cross rather the hypocrite who sold him out did? I agree your jesus and ours is different, in fact your jesus christ and jesus of nazareth from the bible are extremely different!

And who are these muslims?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by zionmade1: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
dtruth50:
those were and will never be muslims. or show me the link to dt video
Indeed
So if they were fake muslims, who have killed them.
Saudi beheads people, oh no they are not true muslims
Muslims mob a Christian oh no they are not true muslims
Boko haram is killing in the name of islam oh no they are not true muslims.
its only yoruba muslims who mobbed a policeman on their very prayer ground that are true muslims

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:

*Clears throat*

First and foremost, I wont deny the fact that it's very evident that Christians throw more tantrums against Muslims more than Muslims do to Christians.

tosyne2much:
Secondly, a lot of controversies surrounds Islam, hence the creed placed on Christians to reduce these controversy to the barest minimum. I guess the creed was initiated by Muslims so as to reduce the rate at which they are being criticized
We also find a lot of things controversial about Christianity
We only point them out when Christians attack us
The screen was placed there at the instance of Christians, that is the truth!
Muslims objected to no avail

And as for criticisms, Christians hardly allow us learn our religion from ourselves, it is always insults, curses etc

tosyne2much:
[i]
I guess I have satisfied your curiosity sir

I must commend you for being obejective
Thank you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.