Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (27319 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
And don't you think that Islam's barbaric ways will be the reason why anti-islamic threads will be many?

Let us put the Bible and Qur'an side by side and compare their contents and see who wins the "War of Babarity"
I dare you!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Study history of the World, of a country, a blog etc and you can now comment
Ask Seun why there is an Islamic section
Don't just accuse Muslims widely
Or is the commandment not to bear false witness outdated?
Seun was threatened by your Jihadists.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Let us put the Bible and Qur'an side by side and compare their contents and see who wins the "War of Babarity"
I dare you!
Pls, you don't want to go that lane with me.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

If they did it'd be obvious. If any imam asks us to pay tithe or any such thing we'd banish him.
Your Koran doesn't command tithing. Plus, from the behavior of Muslims, they'll readily quell any scandalous issue internally without letting it get out to the open world.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
lekibraky:
Mumu Op how many Islamic scholars uses private jet talk less of Rolls Royce
It's not about private jets,it goes beyond that. Am waiting for freeze to critize
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Yes, they might not be extorting them financially, but they do something more dangerous than that: they order them to go kill innocent non-muslims.

If you are a sane person, which should Daddy Freeze criticize more: the pastor whose members give him money without him putting a knife on their neck or the Imam who orders his fellow muslims to carry out Jihad massacre?

Hes picking his battles, he cant fight everything. Hes fighting financial injustice in churches. Can you give me an example of a prominent islamic cleric preaching violence?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
omojeesu:

JESUS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE AND THAT DIFFERENCE IS VERY CLEAR.

Yes, Jesus makes the difference but we have to wake up in this country else the other faith would take us for a ride. It is time to stand up and be counted.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
kennygee:
He only has mouth for Pastors cause those ones will turn the other cheek.

Why should a Christian care about Islam? He is only concerned about the religion he profess.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

Hes picking his battles, he cant fight everything. Hes fighting financial injustice in churches. Can you give me an example of a prominent islamic cleric preaching violence?

Would you shut up? You think we are fools? Is violence not your creed?
Obiwiz:

Your Koran doesn't command tithing. Plus, from the behavior of Muslims, they'll readily quell any scandalous issue internally without letting it get out to the open world.

If you can change so many things about the bible in the name of progressiveness why not this as well?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If Islam is a religion of tolerance as you say, then how come non-muslims cant comment in the Islamic section without swearing to an Islamic creed?

Because your Christans moderators wanted that and persuaded Seun to go along, notwithstanding protests by Muslims, and now you are using it to blackmail us
You guys are duplicitous!

alBHAGDADI:
Tolerance my foot
So why did Apostle Suleman decree death on a governor because of a bill
He did not bother to attend public hearing at the House of Assembly or send a memorandum
He just proceeded to pronounce death

Your ways are intolerant and will lead to anarchy

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
maximunimpact:
It doesn't make sense to dare Freeze with such, you can only criticize what you know. Freeze was never a Muslim neither was he a juju man. As someone with Christian background why should he criticize other religions he know nothing about?
He should criticize them.there's no excuse or whatsoever he has to. Muslims criticize Christian clerics how much more juju worshippers. Am waiting for him
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

When an im becile lacks an argument he resorts to angry rhetoric. Can you just answer the question small fry?

If this is how you think you ARE in fact fools.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

AND ITS A VALID THING!!!!

how's it hypocrisy? he's criticising what he KNOWS very well, He probably doesn't know enough of Islam to criticise it, probably hasn't picked the Koran to read in his life

the question should be "ARE MANY/MOST/SOME OF FREEZE'S CRITICISMS OF PASTORS VALID OR NOT?"

you can't answer a criticism by telling the person to also criticise other things
There's no excuse. He ought to have kept quiet
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:
Silly. Freeze has the right to challenge anyone he feels like challenging. He is a Christian and challenges pastors because he feels they are enslaving people.

The irony is that none of these idiots has ever challenged their gods of men to go to Sambisa and conduct a revival there.

Conduct a revival depraved maniacal islamists? You must be going insane!

Muslims should deal with their sh!t!
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

So the bible says poor followers should pay tithe while their pastors ride around in rolls royces and PJ's? Genuine question man.
The bible expressly commands tithing for all and sundry. rich and poor. Don't attempt to understand it as a muslim. It's a bible doctrine. it's like me a Christian questioning the logic behind you having to compulsorily fast at a particular time of the year.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by mrMeen(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're the only one that made any sense so far, I'm an atheist, a former Christian and I criticise Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus a lot due to having been in there before, of course I do criticise Islam too but my knowledge of Islam is a lot more superficial so my criticism of it usually doesn't hit the spot like when I do Christianity

I've not fully read the Koran, visited mosque just twice in my life (out of curiosity), how then do I deeply criticise Islam?

BTW, how many Muslim Imams make the news like our pastors?
although am a Muslim but your comment is sound and has to be commended. the question is how many Muslim cleriks do you see in the news accused of sex scandals, threesomes, leaked sex tapes and the likes the answer is none.

or how many trending Muslim cleriks do you hear in Nigeria owning fleet of cars a private jet and the likes the answer is none.

am not disputing the fact that there are some imams with questionable hands against children, but at the last how many did you see brought to the media limelight how many did you see become a trending topic on nairaland for months the answer is zero.

so please they should place the blame where it belongs.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Christianity is the name on which account the worst atrocities ever have been committed

Vietnam war - Christianity implicated
Rwanda genocide - Christianity complicit
Wars of Religion - Christian raised the bar on religious violence
Missionaries and Slavery - Christianity double-face in action
Spanish Inquisition - Christian persecution of minority Christians
The partition of Africa - Christianity demonstration that blacks are inferior to whites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

During the CIA's illegal Iran/Contra scam of the 1980s, Christian missionary pilots and planes smuggled drugs into the USA and arms into Central America and Iran. Now the CIA is using Christian missionary planes to smuggle heroin from Afghanistan, cocaine from Latin America, and for 'rendition' flights of 'Terrorist' prisoners to secret prisons that practice torture and commit extra-judicial executions

http://www.badnewsaboutchristianity.com/gh5_atrocities.htm

While the Great Powers competed for territory elsewhere, the king of Belgium carved his own private colony out of 100km2 of Central African rainforest. The state existed from 1885 to 1908 and included the area of the present Democratic Republic of the Congo. The king's stated motivation was to open the heart of Africa to Christian missionaries and Western capitalists, and to protect the "natives" from Arab slavers. (He did not mention that he would be establishing his own system of slavery).

The king's new private colony became a massive labour camp, where he made a fortune for himself from the harvest of its wild rubber, and was responsible for the death of millions - estimates vary from 5 million to 13 million people. Anyone who failed to bring enough rubber for agents was killed. Those who failed to pay their taxes were condemned to slavery.
http://www.mamiwata.com/christianatrocities/christianatrocities.html

Many people think that the crusades were holy wars to liberate holy lands from non-Christians. But few are informed that many of the crusades were against other Christian sects, that many of these Crusades were launched for other purposes, such as the drowning of almost 6,000 Protestants by Spanish Catholic troops in the Netherlands in 1568, the sacking of the German city of Magdeburg in the 17th century, slaying 30,000 Protestants, followed by a 30 year war between Catholics and Protestants in which more than 40% of the population (mostly Germans) were decimated.
http://web.archive.org/web/20080415222023/www.burningcross.net/crusades/christian-missionary-atrocities.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ1uo5jvpe8

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There's no excuse. He ought to have kept quiet

And watch as people keep getting taken to the cleaners?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
Fear no go gree am lest dem declare am haram or put fatwa on ein head.

Even for Nairaland, dem dey yab pastors.
But fear no gree MODS put for front page anything negative about Islam or imam.

Let's call a spade a spade.

We all fear the Muslims , not who they worship.

None Christians disregard Christians but fear who we worship.
May God bless you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

When an im becile lacks an argument he resorts to angry rhetoric. Can you just answer the question small fry?

If this is how you think you ARE in fact fools.

Why should I argue with an Islamist? I don't even regard you. Only God knows why I share a country with your ilk.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by LordOfNaira: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Conduct a revival depraved maniacal islamists? You must be going insane!

Muslims should deal with their sh!t!

So, why is the comedian asking Freeze to criticize Islamic leaders too? Is Freeze a Muslim?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:
Or for a social critic to be morally justified to lambast erring public office holders, he must have served as a public office holder at least previously?
He must know in depth what holding public office entails, he doesn't have to have served there, a good knowledge is required to "effectively" criticise anything

of course anybody is "qualified" to criticise anything, we are in a democracy But effective criticism requires in depth knowledge
As for justifying OAP Daddy Freeze criticism of pastors simply because he is or was a Christian is not a very valid argument: You know why? We can ask that how much of the bible does Daddy Freeze know/understand? Being or having been a Christian is simply not enough.

I don't know "how much of the bible" freeze knows but I'm also 100% sure there's a world of difference between his knowledge of the Bible and that of Koran, that goes for every Christian and former Christians too

Good knowledge of a subject is required to "effectively" criticise anything

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why should I argue with an Islamist? I don't even regard you. Only God knows why I share a country with your ilk.

True man, nothing disappoints me more than how our leaders are hell bent on keeping some barely human home erectus' in the same country as us. My idea has always been to let you guys free and chase you all back to the forest you came from.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

And watch as people keep getting taken to the cleaners?

What is your business? Is it your money? The freeze guy must be dealt with one way or the other.

Christianity is not to be trifled with.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Because your Christans moderators wanted that and persuaded Seun to go along, notwithstanding protests by Muslims, and now you are using it to blackmail us
You guys are duplicitous!
Stop acting like you got the islamic section due to Christians pushing for that. It is a pure lie.

You guys demanded for a private section because of your intolerant ways. You never want to be critisized even objectively.

The Islamic intolerance section is just a typical example of what is experienced in the midde-east or muslim countries where they persecute Christians and burn churches.
BetaThings:

So why did Apostle Suleman decree death on a governor because of a bill
He did not bother to attend public hearing at the House of Assembly or send a memorandum
He just proceeded to pronounce death

Your ways are intolerant and will lead to anarchy
He decreed death doesn't mean he order anyone to kill the Governor. If it was an order, the Governor will be dead or he will be in jail now.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
efighter:

Leviticus 24:10-23New King James Version (NKJV)

The Penalty for Blasphemy
10 Now the son of an Israelite woman, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the children of Israel; and this Israelite woman’s son and a man of Israel fought each other in the camp. 11 And the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the name of the Lord and cursed; and so they brought him to Moses. (His mother’s name was Shelomith the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.) 12 Then they put him in custody, that the mind of the Lord might be shown to them.

13 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 14 “Take outside the camp him who has cursed; then let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him.

15 “Then you shall speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. 16 And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of the Lord, he shall be put to death.

17 ‘Whoever kills any man shall surely be put to death. 18 Whoever kills an animal shall make it good, animal for animal.

19 ‘If a man causes disfigurement of his neighbor, as he has done, so shall it be done to him— 20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; as he has caused disfigurement of a man, so shall it be done to him. 21 And whoever kills an animal shall restore it; but whoever kills a man shall be put to death. 22 You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the Lord your God.’”

23 Then Moses spoke to the children of Israel; and they took outside the camp him who had cursed, and stoned him with stones. So the children of Israel did as the Lord commanded Moses.
The above scriptures is it practiced today among the Jews and Christians? No
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What is your business? Is it your money? The freeze guy must be dealt with one way or the other.

Christianity is not to be trifled with.

LOL Then deal with him for trying to talk some sense into you.

I'm just saying, leave muslims out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Macmoni(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
lekibraky:
Mumu Op how many Islamic scholars uses private jet talk less of Rolls Royce
none buh we not talking of almajiris
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

True man, nothing disappoints me more than how our leaders are hell bent on keeping some barely human home erectus' in the same country as us. My idea has always been to let you guys free and chase you all back to the forest you came from.

It would be the delight of millions of Nigerian Christians to be free from terrorism. Just signify your intention and we would gladly grab it.

Terrorism and medieval ways of thinking has so much rubbished whatever your religion professes. We can't wait to be rid of you and your ilk.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

LOL Then deal with him for trying to talk some sense into you.

I'm just saying, leave muslims out of it.

We sure would deal with the idiot!

Now get lost!
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Indeed nobody is a novice here. let anybody just criticize Mohammed and that person will go missing the next day.
How many persons have been killed for blasphemy in a secular country like nigeria talk less of the most barbaric country on earth saudi arabia where koran is their constitution.
stop trying to defend the undefendable.

I dare you to go to Nnewi to abuse Ojukwu
Ikenne to insult Awolowo
or Nnamdi Kanu in Abia state
Or Oghara to call Ibori a thief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jaywon Defends His Comment About Beverly Osu's Controversial Photoshoot / "Why I Want To Identify As Man" – Phyna / Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.