Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone (27367 Views)

Mr Jollof To Beat Tunde Ednut For Hating Tacha / Comedian Mr Jollof Display 4+4 Sign, Fans Blast Him / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
skedman:
Islam is not any type of religion that could be criticized because we are united .i.e we are one and not like the other that cant tolerate one another and worship as one however they prefer having many fractions all because of wealth and money.

on a street you will only see just only one mosque and 10 churches why?

Our body can never be influenced politically but the other were seen runing after politicians.fayose tried it but he failed at the last eid kabiru

our body does not talk any how without the elders and wont put on gold chain to the mosque like the last CAN president

We only have few central mosque because will believe in only one God but the others have many headquater on ibadan express way why?

Muslim is a religion of tolerance .

If Islam is a religion of tolerance as you say, then how come non-muslims cant comment in the Islamic section without swearing to an Islamic creed?

Tolerance my foot

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
HajimeSaito:

You're the ones forcing it...

what exactly does this prove? in order to counter my point you need to do 1 thing and so far its been proving difficult for you

YOU NEED TO LIST ATHEISTS WHO ARE FORMER MUSLIMS BUT DO NOT CRITICISE ISLAM!!!

its common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

What about your Imams and Sheikhs who kidnap little Christian girls and marry them off to muslims?
Why must anyone kidnap a girl to marry off?
Is action not by intention?
A muslim must accept Islam from the heart

alBHAGDADI:
What about muslim Alfa or Clerics who ordered for that Christian female preacher to be killed in Abuja?
You have proof of this?
Remember that it is case of murder but she provoked them first
Why did you not quote the case in UI mosque when a Christian girl disguised as a Muslim and started shouting "accept Jesus into your life" when the muslims prostrated in prayer
Did they kill her? No
Do you remember? Yes,
Did you mention it? No, because it makes Islam looks good
alBHAGDADI:

What about Islamic Cleric's silence in speaking against Islamic inspired Terrorism?
Really?
So when Boko Haram targets a mosques, the people they are killing are also complicit?

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
The day he tries that, he runs mad
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by IJOBA2: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
xtic2yz:

wen illiteracy drag you come here dey spewing thrash cos its faceless forum. i pity you...
IT IS CALLED TRASH NOT THRASHgrin OLODO JATIJATIcheesy
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If Islam is a religion of tolerance as you say, then how come non-muslims cant comment in the Islamic section without swearing to an Islamic creed?

Tolerance my foot

Because in the past, most christians commenting on islamic topics had malicious intent. Because i believe the water used for baptism in nigeria causes mental re tardation and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
I Am a Christian and freeze should be thought a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by LordOfNaira: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by LordOfNaira: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Silly. Freeze has the right to challenge anyone he feels like challenging. He is a Christian and challenges pastors because he feels they are enslaving people.

The irony is that none of these idiots has ever challenged their gods of men to go to Sambisa and conduct a revival there.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're the only one that made any sense so far, I'm an atheist, a former Christian and I criticise Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus a lot due to having been in there before, of course I do criticise Islam too but my knowledge of Islam is a lot more superficial so my criticism of it usually doesn't hit the spot like when I do Christianity

I've not fully read the Koran, visited mosque just twice in my life (out of curiosity), how then do I deeply criticise Islam?

BTW, how many Muslim Imams make the news like our pastors?
I don't quite concur with this. It's like saying, "for a Judge to be considered eligible/qualified to preside over a criminal case, the Judge must have at least been a criminal previously".
Or for a social critic to be morally justified to lambast erring public office holders, he must have served as a public office holder at least previously?
As for justifying OAP Daddy Freeze criticism of pastors simply because he is or was a Christian is not a very valid argument: You know why? We can ask that how much of the bible does Daddy Freeze know/understand? Being or having been a Christian is simply not enough.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:

I don't quite concur with this. It's like saying, "for a Judge to be considered eligible/qualified to preside over a criminal case, the Judge must have at least been a criminal previously".
Or for a social critic to be morally justified to lambast erring public office holders, he must have served as a public office holder at least previously?
As for justifying OAP Daddy Freeze criticism of pastors simply because he is or was a Christian is not a very valid argument: You know why? We can ask that how much of the bible does Daddy Freeze know/understand? Being or having been a Christian is simply not enough.

He mostly criticizes tithes and the flamboyant lifestyle of pastors. Actions that dont apply to muslims. Leave him alone.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Why must anyone kidnap a girl to marry off?
Is action not by intention?
A muslim must accept Islam from the heart
Islam permits such. Even mohammad married one of his wives after killing her father, brothers and husband then had sex with her all on the same day.

Quran (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

BetaThings:

You have proof of this?
Remember that it is case of murder but she provoked them first
Why did you not quote the case in UI mosque when a Christian girl disguised as a Muslim and started shouting "accept Jesus into your life" when the muslims prostrated in prayer
Did they kill her? No
Do you remember? Yes,
Did you mention it? No, because it makes Islam looks good
I'm not talking about the UI case which I'm just hearing of. I'm talking about the woman killed in abuja on the orders of a muslim cleric.
BetaThings:

Really?
So when Boko Haram targets a mosques, the people they are killing are also complicit?

read the link below to know why boko haram and other terror groups kill muslims too

https://www.nairaland.com/3707284/christians-muslims-why-isis-kills
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

No but thats mostly the basis of his criticism. Hes not criticizing the fundamentals of christianity but how your pastors are duping their followers.
Ok. How is Freeze sure that the people on the other side, even though they don't buy jets, ain't defrauding their followers too?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:

this is a strawman fallacy

what i said is actually like saying, "for a Judge to be considered eligible/qualified to preside over a criminal case, the Judge must have at least studied the law pertaining to the case indepth"

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

Because in the past, most christians commenting on islamic topics had malicious intent. Because i believe the water used for baptism in nigeria causes mental re tardation and bigotry.
Why hasn't Christianity gotten a private section too, cos as far as I know, atheists and muslims come to their threads and ridicule Christianity?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by TrumpDonald2: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why are you people criticizing him for saying the truth? Are Muslim Imams reaping off their worshippers in the name of tithe? This is one problem we have in this country... everyone brings sentiments to issues instead of looking at it objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:

Ok. How is Freeze sure that the people on the other side, even though they don't buy jets, ain't defrauding their followers too?

If they did it'd be obvious. If any imam asks us to pay tithe or any such thing we'd banish him.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by femi4: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
lekibraky:
Mumu Op how many Islamic scholars uses private jet talk less of Rolls Royce
Olodo! What about those of them that are fetish? Abi you don't understand what it means to criticize
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Macmoni(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
driand:
grin

Trouble dey sleep yanga dey wake am,

If baba freeze opens fire now hypocrites will come for his head,

Mr jollof or whatever they call you, face your own ministry to avoid getting burnt

now after dis op hope u realized how much stupid u sound
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by D1official: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You're the only one that made any sense so far, I'm an atheist, a former Christian and I criticise Christianity, Yahweh and Jesus a lot due to having been in there before, of course I do criticise Islam too but my knowledge of Islam is a lot more superficial so my criticism of it usually doesn't hit the spot like when I do Christianity

I've not fully read the Koran, visited mosque just twice in my life (out of curiosity), how then do I deeply criticise Islam?

BTW, how many Muslim Imams make the news like our pastors?
And out of every option available to man, u chose "NOTHING".
U a weakling that's y u chose nothing.
u deserve pity bro.
ND Jesus is by ur side now doing that, if only u can realize how foolish u re.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why hasn't Christianity gotten a private section too, cos as far as I know, atheists and muslims come to their threads and ridicule Christianity?

You dont need one. You're the majority, you control the tempo. If the islam section wasnt regulated i'm sure anti islam topics would out number the islamic ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's it ooo my brother

I am a Muslim, I saw this on front page and reacted when I saw a Comment about Islam/Muslims
I did not even know it is from the religious section

Now I challenge you, I know you are equal to the task because I have seen some of your funny/controversial topics

1. Tell me the number of Muslims who come to your section to start posts derogatory to Christianity; do the same for the no of Christians who do the opposite in the Islam section
2. Tell me whose idea was it to put up the swear-wall that must be scaled before posting is done in the Islam section and please tell me the position of Muslims on it

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by hopefulLandlord: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
D1official:

And out of every option available to man, u chose "NOTHING".
U a weakling that's y u chose nothing.
u deserve pity bro.
ND Jesus is by ur side now doing that, if only u can realize how foolish u re.

you sound convincing
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by femi4: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
TrumpDonald2:
Why are you people criticizing him for saying the truth? Are Muslim Imams reaping off their worshippers in the name of tithe? This is one problem we have in this country... everyone brings sentiments to issues instead of looking at it objectively.
you are the one being sentiment. A general criticism is what the guy asked for. Just like the way we want efcc to go for all corrupt people without party favouritism
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

You dont need one. You're the majority, you control the tempo. If the islam section wasnt regulated i'm sure anti islam topics would out number the islamic ones.
And don't you think that Islam's barbaric ways will be the reason why anti-islamic threads will be many?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ersan:

He mostly criticizes tithes and the flamboyant lifestyle of pastors. Actions that dont apply to muslims. Leave him alone.
I have my own reservations about some pastors too. But if daddy Freeze has a problem with tithing, then he's so ignorant of the bible, and should henceforth keep his mouth in a freezer. Tithing Christians are not complaining.
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by BetaThings: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Study history of the World, of a country, a blog etc and you can now comment
Ask Seun why there is an Islamic section
Don't just accuse Muslims widely
Or is the commandment not to bear false witness outdated?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
And don't you think that Islam's barbaric ways will be the reason why anti-islamic threads will be many?

LOL see? you just played yourself. With people like you running wild out there i cant even imagine how rampant offensive posts will be.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Obiwiz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this is a strawman fallacy

what i said is actually like saying, "for a Judge to be considered eligible/qualified to preside over a criminal case, the Judge must have at least studied the law pertaining to the case indepth"
ok. What about the other points?
Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by alBHAGDADI: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
TrumpDonald2:
Yes, they might not be extorting them financially, but they do something more dangerous than that: they order them to go kill innocent non-muslims.

If you are a sane person, which should Daddy Freeze criticize more: the pastor whose members give him money without him putting a knife on their neck or the Imam who orders his fellow muslims to carry out Jihad massacre?

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Hedonistically: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hordes of Sheeple have taken over this thread.... See how they are making Freeze's valid criticisms of thieving pastors seem like an attack on Christianity!

Pathetic creatures!

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Mr Jollof To Daddy Freeze: Criticize Islamic Leaders, Not Pastors Alone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Obiwiz:

I have my own reservations about some pastors too. But if daddy Freeze has a problem with tithing, then he's so ignorant of the bible, and should henceforth keep his mouth in a freezer. Tithing Christians are not complaining.

So the bible says poor followers should pay tithe while their pastors ride around in rolls royces and PJ's? Genuine question man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates His Wife, Adjoa, Birthday With Family Photo / Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo / Sir Dee & Gedoni Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.