Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (4945 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
just curious to know cos most no-sex-relationships i know of and have seen dont usually last

does not having sex in a relationship affect the whole shiii and create a 65% chance of an early break up ?

Is it healthy in a realtionship at all?
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kolewerk my dear grin not possible

That's how ppl end up with one minute men .. then come here and post it grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
So if my girlfriend is palatable looking with nice back and soft skin and she dey always give me dis seducing look and she come tell me not to touch...haba dats unfair nacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Kolewerk my dear grin not possible

That's how ppl end up with one minute men .. then come here and post it grin
its possible if they both asexual sha cheesy
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
its possible if they both asexual sha cheesy
Yh but will it work in the long run .. chances are very slim very ... cheating married ppl up and down some marry as virgins
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by FemiEddy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
So if my girlfriend is palatable looking with nice back and soft skin and she dey always give me dis seducing look and she come tell me not to touch...haba dats unfair nacheesy
grin grin I cant sign that kind of contract o
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
no sex relationship is bae tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin

I believe its all about selfcontrol sha.. wink

Sex is great but if a couple agrees that No sex Relationship ,
tho its hard especially if both parties are not virgin anymore but still its worth it.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
some guys will be like "she dey chop my money since, me sef no go chop her?"
bro u feah chop her just that when u contact from her ur life will never remain the same
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh but will it work in the long run .. chances are very slim very ... cheating married ppl up and down some marry as virgins
there are some ppl wey no dey kpansh.they dont feel any sexual desire and their equipment no dey work.most of such ppl na asexual relationship dem dey docheesy.i recently hear about such pplcheesy.but for a human with sexual hormones running thru them e go tough.except they make plans to get married as soon as possible.but me dey reason how a babe go come feel if on the wedding night d guy come pull down im shorts and d lady come find out say na dead dick the guy getcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Lalas247(f): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
there are some ppl wey no dey kpansh.they dont feel any sexual desire and their equipment no dey work.most of such ppl na asexual relationship dem dey docheesy.i recently hear about such pplcheesy.but for a human with sexual hormones running thru them e go tough.except they make plans to get married as soon as possible.but me dey reason how a babe go come feel if on the wedding night d guy come pull down im shorts and d lady come find out say na dead dick the guy getcheesy.

lol @ bolded now that would be a sorry sight

Well good luck to them sha ... we'd rather not be in a relationship cause if I am we must bang it's that simple or stay single ...can't be wasting calories and then find out I have beeen dating a dead dick as u put it cry
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
some guys will be like "she dey chop my money since, me sef no go chop her?"
bro u feah chop her just that when u contact from her ur life will never remain the same
e go be gud business for some babes sha.she go get 50 boyfriends and she ain't sleeping with none cos of d no sex b4 marriage clause but each of the 50 boyfriends are sending 50 k weekly(maintenance fee) to her akant.dats kul cash mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
nobi you again? ?tongue
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by CaptainSALAZAR: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
If I want a relationship without sex, I would stay with my sister.

7 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by ikp120(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, it does work. I can't remember the number of times that I cùm in my relationships in the past. But I'm still a virgin grin grin grin grin

A blòwjob or intense romance does the magic. grin grin grin
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:
just curious to know cos most no-sex-relationships i know of and have seen dont usually last

does not having sex in a relationship affect the whole shiii and create a 65% chance of an early break up ?

young man, where have thou been?
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
kolewerk o....how will i know if he can perform very well and if he's nt impotent
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by IamLEGEND1: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
If I want a relationship without sex, I would stay with my sister.
The manhood of Tuface Idibia endorses this comment

3 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The manhood of Tuface Idibia endorses this comment
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

lol @ bolded now that would be a sorry sight

Well good luck to them sha ... we'd rather not be in a relationship cause if I am we must bang it's that simple or stay single ...can't be wasting calories and then find out I have beeen dating a dead dick as u put it cry
haha reminds me of one old naija film wey i watch.kate henshaw was dating this guy but anytime she near the guy he go tell her they can't kpansh b4 marriage cos its immoral.on d wedding night Kate henshaw near d guy but d guy was backing her until she come force herself on d guy and im tin no gree standcheesy.na dat time d guy tell her say he use im prick take do money.well Kate henshaw recommend the guy to her pastor and during deliverance session the pastor grab the guy dick and come dey cast and bind.the mammmy water wey seize d guy dick after thunder from God strike her she come fling the dick for the spiritual realm at the guy then the guy come dey hala dey tell pastor say he can feel his dick again.then the pastor come jump up dey shout praise da lord..naija film no go kill Me i swear cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Lalas247(f): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
haha reminds me of one old naija film wey i watch.kate henshaw was dating this guy but anytime she near the guy he go tell her they can't kpansh b4 marriage cos its immoral.on d wedding night Kate henshaw near d guy but d guy was backing her until she come force herself on d guy and im tin no gree standcheesy.na dat time d guy tell her say he use im prick take do money.well Kate henshaw recommend the guy to her pastor and during deliverance session the pastor grab the guy dick and come dey cast and bind.the mammmy water wey seize d guy dick after thunder from God strike her she come fling the dick for the spiritual realm at the guy then the guy come dey hala dey tell pastor say he can feel his dick again.then the pastor come jump up dey shout praise da lord..naija film no go kill Me i swear cheesy
Nollywood shenanigans grin
Well there you have it .. but like u stated .. do what works for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
kolewerk o....how will i know if he can perform very well and if he's nt impotent
My sis abeg help me ask Op o
They will say it's for better for worse when that happens ..
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
thank u for being honestcheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

nobi you again? ?tongue
haha sexky some girls wicked oocheesy..after wearing dat sexy tights and twerking dem go come say no touchingcheesy.....sheer wickednesscheesy

3 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
FemiEddy:

grin grin I cant sign that kind of contract o
dis one na Arsene Wenger/arsenal type of contract..end time contractcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
The world have evolve in a weird way,,,,, what seems wrong, now seems right... Well sex in a relationship is something of a mutual agreement, if the both parties agrees, then its ok... But if one dissagrees, then the other party must respect the decision or simply be frank and walk away from the relationship, if he or she cant endure till after marriage...SEX in a relationship, must not be use as an emotional blackmail by one half in a relationship to the lady or guy that is truly in love with this other half..

2 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

My sis abeg help me ask Op o
They will say it's for better for worse when that happens ..
abi o....abeg make we do am now to avoid stories that touches the heart later

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by ImOlajumoke(f): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

In a relationship, its hard because as you see men of nowadays let me say this generation..
They want to eat the fish before the fish done...
cheesy wink smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin it hardly works
Most of them see themselves as friends

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
haha sexky some girls wicked oocheesy..after wearing dat sexy tights and twerking dem go come say no touchingcheesy.....sheer wickednesscheesy
hahaha,,dem wiket gan cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
thank u for being honestcheesy
cool
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by LanreGH(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Take it from me. It doesnt work at all. It always end up in fiasco. I was in one some years ago. She said no sex and a gladly accepted. But she kept on demanding money and recharge card from me. As a matter of fact, she said she is my responsibility. I felt cheated. Then i had to punch the relationship

In conclusion relationship should be symbiotic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Disvirgined My Girl / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos) / Q&A: Why Some Couples Don't Enjoy Sex Anymore [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.