Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (4950 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
jakandeola:
lair why are u keepin dat tin frm us
jacks How far?
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by oluebubeneo(f): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
jakandeola:
u are still a kid dat why
wonder what being a kid has got to do with that. That's a simple answer to a simple question which anyone can easily figure if honest...
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by jaksmillioniar: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
oluebubeneo:
wonder what being a kid has got to do with that. That's a simple answer to a simple question which anyone can easily figure if honest...
ur blood is not matured yet dat why u stay witout sex
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by oluebubeneo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
ur blood is not matured yet dat why u stay witout sex
OK Mr 'matured blood'
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Not everyone is a sex addict
And besides no sex relationship is the best cos you have to put more effort into the relationship rather sex and money

wow
i see

not to dwell on it much but ermm what 'bout da excuse most ladies use to conceal and justify the "sex in a relationship thingy"

i.e : what if you get to find out on the d-day that he's got a really minutescule deek or perharps he's impotent or other shiiiii like that shocked shocked
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow
i see

not to dwell on it much but ermm what 'bout da excuse most ladies use to conceal and justify the "sex in a relationship thingy"

i.e : what if you get to find out on the d-day that he's got a really minutescule deek or perharps he's impotent or other shiiiii like that shocked shocked

Before I will get married
I'm going to pray and fast seriously, so if the dude in question his impotent and he knew of it God will surely reveal it
Unless it's the will of God and in that case there will surely be a cure
(True christians will understand better)
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I'm going to pray and fast seriously, so if the dude in question his impotent and he knew of it God will surely reveal it

you making me feel like satan's cousin with that phrase @bolded angry.......................what makes you think i wouldnt "understand better" angry

what if its a small organ........would there be a cure too? cheesy cheesy

anyways i hope God reveals to you if ur boyfriend of 8 freaking years is impotent or has a biro cover for a deek before its too late embarassed
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:

you making me feel like satan's cousin with that phrase @bolded angry.......................what makes you think i wouldnt "understand better" angry

anyways i hope God reveals to you if ur boyfriend of 8 freaking years is impotent or has a biro cover for a deek before its too late embarassed
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Lol
I didn't say you aren't a true christian, stated that cos some peeps may misunderstood me
And besides I don't have a boyfriend of 8years was just being sarcastic
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I didn't say you aren't a true christian, stated that cos some peeps may misunderstood me
And besides I don't have a boyfriend of 8years was just being sarcastic

oh okay.............what a relief grin

so you were being sarcastic huh? cheesy cheesy

seriously now how long's that no-sex-relationship of yours been
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by lopside12: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2017
It works but if sex means a lot to you or you think sex will be a big deal in marriage by all means have sex in a relationship.

Dont be caught married to an incompatible partner and feel frustrated or look for how to satisfy yourself outside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / Konji Gabg!!melanin Popping! Beverly Osu Looks Smoking Hot In New Boob Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.