Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (4949 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by pu7pl3(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
haha reminds me of one old naija film wey i watch.kate henshaw was dating this guy but anytime she near the guy he go tell her they can't kpansh b4 marriage cos its immoral.on d wedding night Kate henshaw near d guy but d guy was backing her until she come force herself on d guy and im tin no gree standcheesy.na dat time d guy tell her say he use im prick take do money.well Kate henshaw recommend the guy to her pastor and during deliverance session the pastor grab the guy dick and come dey cast and bind.the mammmy water wey seize d guy dick after thunder from God strike her she come fling the dick for the spiritual realm at the guy then the guy come dey hala dey tell pastor say he can feel his dick again.then the pastor come jump up dey shout praise da lord..naija film no go kill Me i swear cheesy

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Draei: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Trust me, It works buh on some rare occasions.
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by IamSINZ(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Whats the point then?
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by muller101(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:
just curious to know cos most no-sex-relationships i know of and have seen dont usually last

does not having sex in a relationship affect the whole shiii and create a 65% chance of an early break up ?

Is it healthy in a realtionship at all?
do engines without working fluid works?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha,,dem wiket gan cheesy cheesy
na fone wey i dey use no make me see ur new DP well. Wen i reach house i go switch my lappy view am wellcheesy.
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
na fone wey i dey use no make me see ur new DP well. Wen i reach house i go switch my lappy view am wellcheesy.
lolz,,you funny cheesy
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by BlackBeard007: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
It works..and makes both people to focus on the other more important factors that help build the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
e go be gud business for some babes sha.she go get 50 boyfriends and she ain't sleeping with none cos of d no sex b4 marriage clause but each of the 50 boyfriends are sending 50 k weekly(maintenance fee) to her akant.dats kul cash mehn.
*lol cool cash indeed
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
lefulefu:
haha reminds me of one old naija film wey i watch.kate henshaw was dating this guy but anytime she near the guy he go tell her they can't kpansh b4 marriage cos its immoral.on d wedding night Kate henshaw near d guy but d guy was backing her until she come force herself on d guy and im tin no gree standcheesy.na dat time d guy tell her say he use im prick take do money.well Kate henshaw recommend the guy to her pastor and during deliverance session the pastor grab the guy dick and come dey cast and bind.the mammmy water wey seize d guy dick after thunder from God strike her she come fling the dick for the spiritual realm at the guy then the guy come dey hala dey tell pastor say he can feel his dick again.then the pastor come jump up dey shout praise da lord..naija film no go kill Me i swear cheesy

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
sunshineG:
grin it hardly works
Most of them see themselves as friends

lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
young man, where have thou been?

hey big man cool

i've been around o..............just had to stay off for a while to nurse my injured arm and ankle
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
ImOlajumoke:

In a relationship, its hard because as you see men of nowadays let me say this generation..
They want to eat the fish before the fish done...
cheesy wink smiley[color=#000099][/color]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
its nat our fault na

you ladies always make the fish appear like its done and soft grin grin

plus i personally like half cooked fish cheesy cheesy

you wouldnt happen to be a "done fish" or are you? grin wink
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
LanreGH:

Take it from me. It doesnt work at all. It always end up in fiasco. I was in one some years ago. She said no sex and a gladly accepted. But she kept on demanding money and recharge card from me. As a matter of fact, she said she is my responsibility. I felt cheated. Then i had to punch the relationship

In conclusion relationship should be symbiotic.

heheheh
thanks for the heads up man
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by oluebubeneo(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yes it does... as for those people who say 'no sex, no money and 'no money, no sex', ogini? no one is doing the other a favor by having sex with the person in a real relationship... Sex should be mutual, gifts too. No sex relationships can work especially when both partners agree and are ready to do just that without someone feeling cheated.
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao

are you okay

why are you quoting yourself
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

are you okay

why are you quoting yourself

oh
did i? shocked

Hold on,

you think i'm sunshineG? shocked
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh did i? shocked

Hold on,
you think i'm sunshineG? shocked

yes your other account.
pussy hunter got banned and u opened sunshineg.
you said if yourself, don't bother lying I have screenshots
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
oluebubeneo:
Yes it does... as for those people who say 'no sex, no money and 'no money, no sex', ogini? no one is doing the other a favor by having sex with the person in a real relationship... Sex should be mutual, gifts too. No sex relationships can work especially when both partners agree and are ready to do just that without someone feeling cheated.

from experience or you're just saying @bolded
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

yes your other account.

cheesy cheesy
Twisted shiii

Shunshiner not g
G as in gee
Sunshiner r as in richie

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
Evaberry:

yes your other account.

lmfao cheesy cheesy
it would seem i've got an FBI agent on me case cheesy cheesy

anyways hun you're right on the alt account ish but the thing is it aiint sunshine.g but rather "sunshineR"

wouldnt blame you for mixing it up though grin grin

and yeah i was banned but i'm back cos i made an appeal

just thought you should know since you orchestrated the whole banning fiasco in da first place angry grin
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
It do works
Have been in a no sex relationship for 8years now.
Life isn't all about sex
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It do works Have been in a no sex relationship for 8years now. Life isn't all about sex
what?

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm V and I didn't and most likely don't want to have S with the female I love.

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It do works
Life isn't all about sex

8 fvcking years shocked shocked

i've cause to believe thats a pretty colossal lie o

haba! shocked

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
It do works
Life isn't all about sex

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:

lolz,,you funny cheesy
ehmmm! wink
u have changed d dp again..iyam viewing this one wit my laptop now..
wuvly cheesy

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
lefulefu:
ehmmm! wink u have changed d dp again..iyam viewing this one wit my laptop now.. wuvly cheesy
cheesy cheesy thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=60728678][/quote]
grin grin grin

Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Danielmoore:

what?
Yes smiley
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

8 fvcking years shocked shocked

i've cause to believe thats a pretty colossal lie o

haba! shocked
Not everyone is a sex addict
And besides no sex relationship is the best cos you have to put more effort into the relationship rather sex and money
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by jakandeola(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
no sex relationship is bae tongue
lair why are u keepin dat tin frm us
Re: Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? by jakandeola(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2017
oluebubeneo:
u are still a kid dat why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Disvirgined My Girl / . / Checkout This Conversation Between This Guy And A Lady Over Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.