Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench (1168 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
You think I am exaggerating, ask your friends. You might be one of the people who put on padded bra for sooooo long without washing and when you pass, the odor will ooze out. Some will be so duuuummmmmbbb to open their cleavage.

If you are sure that you will be too lazy to wash your bra, abeg look for perfume and pour on your body. But again, I've noticed that some bra odors defy even the strongest fragrance.

Do you need to know how to wash your bra and eliminate bra odor and by extension breas,t odor, signify here by calling me 'coconut pie' and I'll help you ladies.

I am benevolent you know.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Loyalblak007(f): 8:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
No matter how dirty a lady is, I don't think she can wear a bra for a month without washing it

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
They are coming for you

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll comment after i roast my corn finish

meanwhile
"cocunutpie" undecided

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by daewoorazer(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2017

Dear coconut pie, be at rest, they are coming for you!

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
No matter how dirty a lady is, I don't think she can wear a bra for a month without washing it
That's what you think but some might even exceed 1 month, the very lazy ones

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is true.

It usually results in large black patches around d nippples.
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by joelens007(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'll comment when this thread makes fp
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by joelens007(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
space booked
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
drunkcow:
They are coming for you
I am waiting. I only advised

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:
This is true.

It usually results in large black patches around d nippples.
Ewooooo.....na im dey cause those black black thick nipples? shocked
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ewooooo.....na im dey cause those black black thick nipples? shocked

Yes.

Na him.
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
ShyCypher:

Yes.

Na him.
Chai.

The effects of dirty bra
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You think I am exaggerating, ask your friends. You might be one of the people who put on padded bra for sooooo long without washing and when you pass, the odor will ooze out. Some will be so duuuummmmmbbb to open their cleavage.

If you are sure that you will be too lazy to wash your bra, abeg look for perfume and pour on your body. But again, I've noticed that some bra odors defy even the strongest fragrance.

Do you need to know how to wash your bra and eliminate bra odor and by extension breas,t odor, signify here by calling me 'coconut pie' and I'll help you ladies.

I am benevolent you know.
Coming from you that wears boxer for 6months. Irony of life!. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Coming from you that wears boxer for 6months. Irony of life!. cheesy
leave here now before I descend on you. I can't even breathe. I can perceive the odor of your foam bra from here
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by tayo60(f): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a lie from a pit of hell. No lady can wear a bra for one month without washing.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
tayo60:
This is a lie from a pit of hell. No lady can wear a bra for one month without washing.
Maybe you are not among those that do but I am sure Kimbraa does.

Wait oo let me not be hasty in conclusion, are your bras padded with big foam?
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
FortifiedCity:
leave here now before I descend on you. I can't even breathe. I can perceive the odor of your foam bra from here
Yimu. cheesy
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Yimu. cheesy
Kimbraa, the dirty bra lady grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

wooooo....sounds so ryhhmic
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Kim.braa, the dirty bra lady grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

wooooo....sounds so ryhhmic
Lol, grin goodnight.
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, grin goodnight.
OK bye. Dream about me cos I know you are crushing on me
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Collyno82(m): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2017
info makydebbie. her sister said she want to become a lesbian
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by makydebbie(f): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2017
Collyno82:
info akydebbie. her sister said she want to become a lesbian
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by makydebbie(f): 12:21am On Sep 23, 2017
tayo60:
You missed that thread where a lady proudly said she hasn't washed her bra before, maybe it was a joke tho. grin
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Collyno82(m): 12:28am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I no ur looking for M but u won't see it
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by makydebbie(f): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Collyno82:
I no ur looking for M but u won't see it
I don't understand?
Re: 90% Of Ladies Wear Bra 4 A Mth Witat Washing: Make Una No Kill Person Wif Stench by Collyno82(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't understand?
don't worry maybe u will understand it later

(1) (Reply)

Best Online intimacy gadget Shop In Nigeria / See Message A Young Slay Queen Sent To Guys / Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.