Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Big Is The Entire South East? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Big Is The Entire South East? (9653 Views)

Lagos Revenue In 2018 Was Higher Than That Of The Entire South-East - NEITI / More Clear Photos As IPOB Shuts Down Entire South East And South South! / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by bakila: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

U are daft... consult ur history and check were old eastern region ranged from.
Just do simple google search.
I do not need the disrespect of a foolish medicore like you, to know that areas you mentioned are in the Benin and Delta Divisions of the old Westen region. The divisions are now states in the South-South geo-political zone.
Do you still need Delta and Edo states out of the South-South to join the South-East? Before you advocate for that ask you grandfathers if they are educated, why did the south camerouns leave the eastern region.
I know you are too dumb to find things on Google.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by frankdoz25: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2017
afonjas and brown roofers often forgot that lagos and kogi and benue are biafraland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Bede2u(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=60747459][/quote] lol my arguement seemed weak even to me until i read urs. Yours is BASELESS.
Many reputable organizations put lagos as one of the worst cities in the world. Abidjan has never made such a list. Abidjan and lagos are both considered as 'beta cities'. Ok polio exists in 2 other countries (good partners we keep)

Nigeria is one big state where the 36 states are infact like local govts and whr the center calls the short. The of that center is the president or head of state. Him, only him and no one else calls the short. In nigeria's 57 yrs igbos only ruled for 6 months (Aguiyi) as executive head of state. The rest igbos u named in ur silly write up are pple who must do as they are told... they dont count.

For the sake of my education pls list igbo millitary guys who served as Admins in non-igbo states.

Until Sullivan came unboard, Enugu (my state) looked like shi.t. Today u can see neat state roads, well marked with zebra crossings and lanes, street lights, night life, Ethiopian airline working as internl airline, police cars using neat kia patrol cars, improved security in Enugu, many new road built in the villages making some village look like GRA. Enugu is yrs ahead whr it was in 1999 today, ask any Enugu guy. Until u can prove with evidence that all he did were crumbs, its just another silly nonsense from u.

I didnt vote for gej, i voted buhari however Putting igbos in power and position is actually a good thing. Ppl see soludo and ngozi okonjo iweala as presidential materials cos they were giving opportunity to serve in fg. Why did u guys vote buhari? Cos nothing from his past showed he was pro-yoruba. Many of u did for 2 reasons- cos he was supported by tinubu who y'all see as ur leader and because u feel u were under-represented in gej govt. Putting igbo politicians in power empowers them and they in turn use it to empower their kins men. I knw many pple who entered road safety easily under chidoka. I ate ekweremadu's scholarship. My friend (now late) got a job in ministry of pwer under nebo after our nysc with nebos help. Gv me that any day.
2nd niger bridge is not the only infrastructure igbos need. We need an international airport. Gej started this and it has reach up to 70% completion b4 he lost election... since then buhari's govt abandoned that project. The enugu-abakiliki/calarba express way was built by gej. Guys just dey flex that road anyhow now. He also started enugu-onitsha express way in 2015 (buhari is actively continuing it now). Education trust fund under gej started massive renewal of infrastructure in unn (and many federal unis nation wide). Unn is now a shinning new penny... ask anyone.

Why do we complain? Cos more needs to be done. Our state govs are trying but even there, more needs to be done. Our states always collected fg's allocation as and when due... dont knw why u will make dat dumb assertion.

Buhari sending millitary men in a non-combatant zone to kill an unarmed man (and his fellowers) whose case was already in court... a man who has shown he would keep his date in court is good? You are as silly as u are sick. Protests are now insurgency? U see y we cant live in the same country? U all reason like fools.... no wonder kanu called this country a zoo. In reasonable countries u dont send the millitary to do police job. Buhari's nigeria is fast turning into an unreasonable dictatorship.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2017
Igbos should not contribute to threads like this.
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by AyakaDunukofia: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
victorvezx:

Niger republic have smaller number of regions because that country is very poor and have little resources to maintain many regions. It will be useless to have many regions when they don't have much revenue to run it. Are u that daft? It's a simple logic.

Reading and comprehension are the major problem most of you have. The Op's drive on the SE was on land mass visaviz number of states. Whereas administrative units/segments was always based on the number of human beings and rightly so. It is called "span of control", and has nothing to do with resources!

Therefore, as a matter of inference, and following the op's line of thought, he was asked to explain the land mass of NR as opposed to the number of her administrative units and population. I shouldn't have wasted my time here.
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

you are right buh what about the Igbo speaking ppl in delta state?
Even my own Edo state,i was shocked to see someone,a clearing and forwarding hustler (an igbo pre occupation) from Orhiomwon lga at Tin can 2nd gate,Apapa speaking igbo. They are close to maybe Agbor,i dunno.. The nation is a nation of injustice. If we southerners keep shouting at eachother,we gonna be princes walking with slaves riding for ages to come.
he's not from me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

you are right buh what about the Igbo speaking ppl in delta state?
Even my own Edo state,i was shocked to see someone,a clearing and forwarding hustler (an igbo pre occupation) from Orhiomwon lga at Tin can 2nd gate,Apapa speaking igbo. They are close to maybe Agbor,i dunno.. The nation is a nation of injustice. If we southerners keep shouting at eachother,we gonna be princes walking with slaves riding for ages to come.
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by BabaRamota1980: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Thats why i said u havnt traveld out of ur brown roof.. grin
SE extended to delta and rivers state.,
But ur fraudlent nigeria and their envy decided to split it.

We are talking about current geo political zones but if you want to return to a time past when you had Eastern region then remember that Western region also extended to Asaba and Bayelsa.

Videos from IPOB are all over internet, recordings of true state of alaibo, brown roof everywhere, underdevelopment in every nook and cranny.

We have the pictures saved for brown roof assaults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by CaptainG00D: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
bakila:

I [s]do not need the disrespect of a foolish medicore like you, to know that areas are mention are in the Benin and Delta Divisions of the in the old Westen region. The divisions are now states in the South-South geo-political zone.
Do you still need Delta and Edo states out of the South-South to join the South-East? Before you advocate for that ask you grandfathers if they are educated, why did the the south camerouns leave the eastern region.
I know you are too dumb to find things on[/s] Google.

Ignorant oaf... u dnt want to research bcoz u kno u will b put to shame grin.
I dunt remember mentioning edo in old eastern region u daft im.becile...
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by bakila: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Ignorant oaf... u dnt want to research bcoz u kno u will b put to shame grin.
I dunt remember mentioning edo in old eastern region u daft im.becile...
Trade mark response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by CaptainG00D: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
oladeebo:

[s]pls stop!
it's getting annoyed!
human being reasoning, that's why they different from animal
if it's because of war, why the old western region is concerned?[/s]

I pity ur ignorace..
It shall not b well with anybody that removed history from our curriculum.
They dealt a heavy blow on u pple angry
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by CaptainG00D: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
bakila:

Trade mark response.

Hypocrisy
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by bakila: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hypocrisy
Trade mark, you start an argument you cant finish, you insult, you cry victim, then run away. You have saved yourself intellectual battaring because you are too arrogant to benefit from the arguement or too dull to comprehend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by maclatunji: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehehhe dumb youths every where.

Pls search states that make up niger dealta.
Niger delta is not a geographycal region.
Olodo
Seriosly with things im reading here.
Nigeria future is in deep mess..
Dum b youths everywhere sad

Coming from someone trying to claim the Southeast is bigger than it actually is, I will take this as a compliment.

6 Likes

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by muller101(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
How big is Switzerland
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by CaptainG00D: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
bakila:

Trade mark, you start an argument you cant finish, you insult, you cry victim, then run away. You have saved yourself intellectual battaring because you are too arrogant to benefit from the arguement or too dull to comprehend.

Cry victim? undecided.

Typical yoruba man.
CHRONIC LIAR
GOAL POST SHIFTING.
PROPAGANDA.
HYPOCRISY.

u have displayed all una qualities. grin
I giv up!
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by CaptainG00D: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
maclatunji:

Coming from someone trying to claim the Southeast is bigger than it actually is, I will take this as a compliment.

hehehehehe chai!! SMH at ur ignorance. grin
It shall not be well with anybody dat removed history from nigeria educational curricular.
See what they have caused nigerian youths.

This is a cursed country.!!
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Dedetwo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Only an airhead will think Biafra consists of the so-called south-eastern geopolitical region. The future Biafra is not only defunct eastern region of Nigeria but will include entire Igbo land and region previously not among the defunct eastern region. Whether few dumbass Nigerians want Biafra or not, the fact remains Biafra as a country must come to exist. Nnamdi Kanu approached the issue un-Nigerian and un-African way but the next wave of approach should be very catastrophic in nature and the blame should be on Buhari and UN that looked the other way when peaceful agitators were cold-bloodedly murdered by Nigerian killer squads.
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by bakila: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Cry victim? undecided.
Typical yoruba man.
CHRONIC LIAR
GOAL POST SHIFTING.
PROPAGANDA.
HYPOCRISY.
u have displayed all una qualities. grin
I giv up!
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by oladeebo: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
muller101:
How big is Switzerland
Switzerland
• 2016 estimate
8,401,120[4] (99th)
• 2015 census
8,327,126[5]
• Density
202/km2 (523.2/sq mi) (63rd)

Igboland
Population (2015 estimate)[2]:15
• Total ~ 40 million
• Density 400/km2 (1,000/sq mi)
The population of Igboland stated here is an accumulation of the 5 main states Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by ElsonMorali: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Bede2u post=60749330]

#sigh. Lemme dumb this down a lil bit for you. Lengthy arguments bore me.

lol my arguement seemed weak even to me until i read urs. Yours is BASELESS.
Many reputable organizations put lagos as one of the worst cities in the world. Abidjan has never made such a list. Abidjan and lagos are both considered as 'beta cities'. Ok polio exists in 2 other countries (good partners we keep)

Lagos is one of the worst cities in the world, yet your people won't stop emigrating there on a daily basis, thinking the roads are paved in gold. undecided

Nigeria is one big state where the 36 states are infact like local govts and whr the center calls the short. The of that center is the president or head of state. Him, only him and no one else calls the short. In nigeria's 57 yrs igbos only ruled for 6 months (Aguiyi) as executive head of state. The rest igbos u named in ur silly write up are pple who must do as they are told... they dont count.

Did you just type that? Unbelievably naive. To say that the post of the Senate President in Nigeria is inconsequential is to display crass ignorance about the workings of the Nigerian political space. Imagine! The Senate president doesn't count! Smh.

I've shown you that Igbos have been part of the various governments in the past that ran this nation aground and all you can say is their offices didn't count? You think it's for nothing that Saraki wanted to kill himself in a bid to become Senate president?

For the sake of my education pls list igbo millitary guys who served as Admins in non-igbo states.

Do you know How to use Google? Besides what does this matter? We've been under civilian rule for 17years now, How had your states fared under Igbo governors?

Until Sullivan came unboard, Enugu (my state) looked like shi.t. Today u can see neat state roads, well marked with zebra crossings and lanes, street lights, night life, Ethiopian airline working as internl airline, police cars using neat kia patrol cars, improved security in Enugu, many new road built in the villages making some village look like GRA. Enugu is yrs ahead whr it was in 1999 today, ask any Enugu guy. Until u can prove with evidence that all he did were crumbs, its just another silly nonsense from u.

Lol. My dear, your state Enugu still looks like sh1t. I understand that that is all You've ever known and You've never been outside your state so you would think it's developing. You talk of streetlights, roads with zebra crossings with lanes, night life, Kia police patrol cars grin etc.

Do you know the indices of development? Does your house have potable water? Healthcare nko? Access to other social amenities like electricity? Good education, housing for all, etc?

How's your state's public transport system like? Any subway or metro line?

Like I said, crumbs of a crumb's crumb. Go figure!

I didnt vote for gej, i voted buhari

smiley Any proof of this?

however Putting igbos in power and position is actually a good thing. Ppl see soludo and ngozi okonjo iweala as presidential materials cos they were giving opportunity to serve in fg.

Really? How has this helped developed the south east region? undecided

Why did u guys vote buhari?

Because Jonathan was super corrupt. Duh!

Cos nothing from his past showed he was pro-yoruba.

cheesy do you know who his deputy was? Besides such emotional and sentimental reasoning doesn't wash with us Yorubas. We depend more on critical thinking. Seeing instead what is best for Nigeria.

Many of u did for 2 reasons- cos he was supported by tinubu who y'all see as ur leader and because u feel u were under-represented in gej govt.

Was this what they told you in the south east? grin
That's a miss.

Putting igbo politicians in power empowers them and they in turn use it to empower their kins men. I knw many pple who entered road safety easily under chidoka. I ate ekweremadu's scholarship. My friend (now late) got a job in ministry of pwer under nebo after our nysc with nebos help. Gv me that any day.

How is that development? You use your connections to get jobs. In developed societies, you get jobs based on your ability and skill. Consider the numbering people who benefited the way you did with the entire population of Igbos.
Jonathan gave out key and sensitive posts in his government to Igbos, yet...
Case in point, Stella Isiah was minister of Aviation. She built an "international "airport in Enugu which is more of an embarrassment to the nation than an asset. The flood that occurs in that airport during rainy season is only rivaled by the flood of Noah's time.

2nd niger bridge is not the only infrastructure igbos need.

It was what he promised you during his first campaign yet failed to deliver, yet came back to promise the same thing during his second campaign and you still fell for it.

We need an international airport.

Oh, you got one Alright. Convertible. Converts to seaport during heavy rains. cheesy

Why do we complain? Cos more needs to be done. Our state govs are trying but even there, more needs to be done. Our states always collected fg's allocation as and when due... dont knw why u will make dat dumb assertion.

undecided

Buhari sending millitary men in a non-combatant zone to kill an unarmed man (and his fellowers) whose case was already in court... a man who has shown he would keep his date in court is good? You are as silly as u are sick. Protests are now insurgency? U see y we cant live in the same country? U all reason like fools.... no wonder kanu called this country a zoo. In reasonable countries u dont send the millitary to do police job. Buhari's nigeria is fast turning into an unreasonable dictatorship.

Seems your brain has gone on sabbatical leave. Stupid man was forming his own army, so the FG should wait until violence occurs?

Bros just dash your younger brother that your phone instead of typing rubbish online. Were you deaf when he was asking you and your brothers to kill Yorubas and Hausas? How about when he was calling for arms and threatening that the zoo will burn down, was your brain atrophied at that moment?

Guy shift. When next the python wants to dance, come out and dance with it. I'll be reading it here on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by maclatunji: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

hehehehehe chai!! SMH at ur ignorance. grin
It shall not be well with anybody dat removed history from nigeria educational curricular.
See what they have caused nigerian youths.

This is a cursed country.!!

History taught you to curse abi?

#Shior
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=60762438][/quote] you just sounded like some of the peeps on radio biafra
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Almaiga: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dedetwo:

Only an airhead will think Biafra consists of the so-called south-eastern geopolitical region. The future Biafra is not only defunct eastern region of Nigeria but will include entire Igbo land and region previously not among the defunct eastern region. Whether few dumbass Nigerians want Biafra or not, the fact remains Biafra as a country must come to exist. Nnamdi Kanu approached the issue un-Nigerian and un-African way but the next wave of approach should be very catastrophic in nature and the blame should be on Buhari and UN that looked the other way when peaceful agitators were cold-bloodedly murdered by Nigerian killer squads.
Bring it on, let's see who'll blink first. cool
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by I888(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

They've gone back to land grabbing.
Next we will hear is SE extends to the Atlantic ocean.
before the coming of the white man, what did we have?
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ekinematics:

They've gone back to land grabbing.
Next we will hear is SE extends to the Atlantic ocean.

grin grin

#prouldlyIgbo tho grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by I888(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
moninuola65:

but you are more ignorant than any one!
are you ever been to school!
if you represent igboland in a case as a lawyer and present this cardinal as an argument to counter claimed the existence of SS you had shoot yourself not on foot but head.
if this cardinal point is put on Nigeria geographical map it will wipe out igbo land from Nigeria map.
we go to school for knowledge not education.
prove me wrong and show me the South east of Nigeria with this cardinal point!
am waiting for you.

What don't we have north north? Or west west?
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by eclint(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
oladeebo:

are you around?
ok
I said you are daft in reading cardinal point!
cardinal point pointing to a point yah, but in reality an area is bigger than a point make it impossible to fix an area in a point, it will be an estimate, as your cardinal point didn't have south south, the same cardinal point didn't locate igbo land in south eastern Nigeria!
example:
when you are talking of South and North in a map, you've killed west and East!
if you are talking of West and East you've killed North and South!
if you are talking of North east and South East there is no East!
if you are talking of North west and South west there will be no West again!
the majority population of igbo land is never find in the South eastern Nigeria! with cardinal point indication!
are you get it right now!
Boy, i dont understand anything u ve said. Sorry, try to make sense next time ok.
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by oladeebo: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
eclint:
Boy, i dont understand anything u ve said. Sorry, try to make sense next time ok.
until you were learnt to be civil!
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by moninuola65: 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
I888:

What don't we have north north? Or west west?
but the south started from where on the cardinal point? it started below the bar of west/east
so the area of the south south is at the limit of Nigeria territory in the south!
as of North north or West west, there were no area at the limit of those area agitating to be out of the north and west!

1 Like

Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by ElsonMorali: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
eduj:

you just sounded like some of the peeps on radio biafra

And How do they sound like?
Re: How Big Is The Entire South East? by eclint(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
oladeebo:

until you were learnt to be civil!
Still on the same error... Ride on bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Borrowed $2,029 Per Second In Just 12months / Nigerian Customs To Deploy Drones At Seme Border / Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.