Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Girls Please Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Take Note (1111 Views)

I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / Girls, Please Give Yourselves Little Dignity!!! / Girls:please Read THIS Before Saying Yes I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Please Take Note by Snipizle(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2010
Some silly things girls do that most times cost them their man,      ,    One, not being able to control a situation by herself. They let friends get all in their heads without discarding the Dumb suggestions. TWO, intentionally starving your man of intimacy, you are never ready for it, you don't think its the perfect time, even after about two-three years.   THREE, always wanting only the Missionary Position in bed, so boring after a while.   FOUR, not telling your guy what he has done wrong anytime he goes astray. Guys are not Mind Readers,    FIVE, having a mind-set that once You have allowed him to have intimacy with you, you now have every right to be possessive over him, hell No,    SIX, making your weak side so obvious. Most partners quickly take advantage of that,  , etc etc,
ain't I Right??
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Ben13: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
FOUR, not telling your guy what he has done wrong anytime he goes astray. Guys are not Mind Readers,

~Tell them~! cheesy
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Snipizle(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
, lol, So true, they have to be told so they'll limit their mistakes, I'll like to know da silly mistakes guys do too, ladies and guy, your suggestions are highly welcome,
Re: Girls Please Take Note by richard69(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
Seven, another dumb thread!
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Snipizle(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Richard, U all can also reach me on FACEBOOK search for SNIPIZLE. Tanx
Re: Girls Please Take Note by rickie4us(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
8. very dumb thread
Re: Girls Please Take Note by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2010
what a heap of bs. as if men are made to perfection. tsheeeeeew angry angry angry
Re: Girls Please Take Note by googles: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]pass

next please !!![/size]
Re: Girls Please Take Note by chamotex(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Snipizle:

Some silly things girls do that most times cost them their man,      ,    One, not being able to control a situation by herself. They let friends get all in their heads without discarding the Dumb suggestions. TWO, intentionally starving your man of intimacy, you are never ready for it, you don't think its the perfect time, even after about two-three years.   THREE, always wanting only the Missionary Position in bed, so boring after a while.   FOUR, not telling your guy what he has done wrong anytime he goes astray. Guys are not Mind Readers,    FIVE, having a mind-set that once You have allowed him to have intimacy with you, you now have every right to be possessive over him, hell No,    SIX, making your weak side so obvious. Most partners quickly take advantage of that,  , etc etc,
ain't I Right??

I dont know the kinda girls you've been rolling with.

richard69:

Seven, another dumb thread!
Snipizle:

Richard, U all can also reach me on FACEBOOK search for SNIPIZLE. Tanx

The dude said your thread is dumb and you're telling him to hook up with you on facebook?
Re: Girls Please Take Note by ravenzord(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
^^^^ Erm, the guy was prolly being sarcastic. And there are some girls who actually want only the missionary position y'know. I remember this one chick I knew, always wanted to be on top .

@ OP: Some of ur points were actually valid, don't mind all these females disagreeing
Re: Girls Please Take Note by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
ravenzord:

^^^^ Erm, the guy was prolly being sarcastic. And there are some girls who actually want only the missionary position y'know. I remember this one chick I knew, always wanted to be on top .

Okay I'll ask again . . . What kinda girls you been rolling with? cheesy
Re: Girls Please Take Note by ravenzord(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2010
Enugu girls, fxking unimaginative embarassed.
Re: Girls Please Take Note by chamotex(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
ravenzord:

Enugu girls, fxking unimaginative embarassed.

You need to ditch em straight up. You dont wanna get used to that.
Re: Girls Please Take Note by ravenzord(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2010
ravenzord:

^^^^ Erm, the guy was prolly being sarcastic. And there are some girls who actually want only the missionary position y'know. I remember this one chick I knew, always wanted to be on top [/quote

Nucca take note, PAST tense. cool
Re: Girls Please Take Note by category(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2010
9, Xtreaminly dumb thread
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Mhismole(f): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2010
whats wrong with wanting to be on top?
Re: Girls Please Take Note by disturbia: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2010
Why is it always about guys? There are things ladies HATE about men too, I don't think I have seen the thread anywhere
Re: Girls Please Take Note by galatico(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2010
Snipizle:

Some silly things girls do that most times cost them their man, , One, not being able to control a situation by herself. They let friends get all in their heads without discarding the Dumb suggestions. TWO, intentionally starving your man of intimacy, you are never ready for it, you don't think its the perfect time, even after about two-three years. THREE, always wanting only the Missionary Position in bed, so boring after a while. FOUR, not telling your guy what he has done wrong anytime he goes astray. Guys are not Mind Readers, FIVE, having a mind-set that once You have allowed him to have intimacy with you, you now have every right to be possessive over him, hell No, SIX, making your weak side so obvious. Most partners quickly take advantage of that, , etc etc,
ain't I Right??

You're right!!! This is a nice thread!!!
Re: Girls Please Take Note by candyshore: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2010
HOW ABOUT SOME SILLY THINGS GUYS DO, LIKE CHEATING
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Kelvinj(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2010
@disturbia
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-404951.0.html
@poster
I tink u got a point in 1 & 2
Re: Girls Please Take Note by MoneyRule(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2010
Update 'em gals!!
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster excessive nolly wood will do u no good.it will diminish ur iq n attitude 2wads life.2 be fore warned is to be fore armed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Please Take Note by Donvilo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
dominique:

what a heap of bs. as if men are made to perfection. tsheeeeeew angry angry angry
ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin grin Hilarious!
Re: Girls Please Take Note by DOAweb(m): 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
Mhismole:

whats wrong with wanting to be on top?

Nothing at all sweetie  grin grin  tongue tongue
Re: Girls Please Take Note by madlady(f): 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
Snipizle:

Some silly things girls do that most times cost them their man, , One, not being able to control a situation by herself. They let friends get all in their heads without discarding the Dumb suggestions. TWO, intentionally starving your man of intimacy, you are never ready for it, you don't think its the perfect time, even after about two-three years. THREE, always wanting only the Missionary Position in bed, so boring after a while. FOUR, not telling your guy what he has done wrong anytime he goes astray. Guys are not Mind Readers, FIVE, having a mind-set that once You have allowed him to have intimacy with you, you now have every right to be possessive over him, hell No, SIX, making your weak side so obvious. Most partners quickly take advantage of that, , etc etc,
ain't I Right??

Hmmmmmmm interesting.
Re: Girls Please Take Note by poceda(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ madlady, were have you been?

@ disturbia, my dear they still think its a man's world, so lets just allow them.

@ poster thanks. But does this really work in all cases seeing that guys differ both in taste and all, remember one mans meat another mans kpomo.
Re: Girls Please Take Note by madlady(f): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
poceda:

@ madlady, were have you been?

@ disturbia, my dear they still think its a man's world, so lets just allow them.

@ poster thanks. But does this really work in all cases seeing that guys differ both in taste and all, remember one mans meat another mans kpomo.

@poceda, I have been in purdah embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, c me c trouble , hope your cool kiss
Re: Girls Please Take Note by poceda(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ madlady, puddah for this modern age na wa grin grin grin. I'm fine o jare. cool

@ poster Are you guys through? See, thats why I tell you guys to mind the way you stick together sometimes cos when we go start to talk about guys here, una go read tire. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Wish For? / Now Every Woman Wants Him / Another Love Story:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.